KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League (2018)

Justice League (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (233): « First ... « 218 219 [220] 221 222 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
do not know if flickering myth is truthful, but Affleck does appear to be out and Gyllenhaal in...

https://www.flickeringmyth.com/2018...affleck-leaves/
Affleck needs to go. He's in and then out. Make up your mind you silly actor but this looks bad for the dceu either way. Get a new actor and move on.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 11:26 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 03:14 AM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by quanchi112
Affleck needs to go. He's in and then out. Make up your mind you silly actor but this looks bad for the dceu either way. Get a new actor and move on.

he out i do believe.. it will be made officual real soon

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 03:58 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

But but... Affleck said he’ll be Batman Foreverrrrrer!!!

Remember Zack. Remember!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 09:27 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Nobody said forever. Come on.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 09:27 AM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Zack M
Golgo you are made to look stupid again. Just shut up and take it. Bruce is going to rub it in you fanboy. Jumanji passed JL at the box office if I heard correctly in totality. The poor dceu needs a win after this huge embarrassment.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Jan 16th, 2018 at 01:34 PM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 01:31 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Lol just admit you were being idiotic.

It’s okay to admit. We’re all idiotic sometimes.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 01:32 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

You were being idiotic just now. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 05:38 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

This is for you PR.

RUMOR: Gyllenhaal Is ‘Probably’ Replacing Affleck as Batman

Oh well.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 12:04 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Jake is a vastly better actor than Affleck
If that’s true it’s a good move imo

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 12:42 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I watched this last night ironically with a couple friends expecting it to have at least a couple chuckles, but it wasn't even funny. It's just awful.

Seriously one of the most disjointed, chaotic, and incomprehensible narratives I've ever witnessed.

Even without Henry Cavil's distracting CGI'd upper lip the narrative felt like television with someone changing the channel every five minutes.

Bad guy was bad and was doing bad things for reasons. The reasons were never made clear or so glossed over that you missed it if you blinked.

40% (critics) and 77% (audience) on RT is waaayy too generous.

Literally the best thing about the movie was Gal Gadot's ass.

Literally none of the attempts at humor (mostly the annoying Flash character) were funny except to some 10 or 12-year-old kids in the theater.

It's very difficult to overstate how horrible this movie is. It makes Batman & Robin look like a masterpiece by comparison.

It was literally torture to sit through. It gets a 1-2/10 from me.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 08:55 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Patient_Leech

thumb up

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 09:11 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I watched this last night ironically with a couple friends expecting it to have at least a couple chuckles, but it wasn't even funny. It's just awful.

Seriously one of the most disjointed, chaotic, and incomprehensible narratives I've ever witnessed.

Even without Henry Cavil's distracting CGI'd upper lip the narrative felt like television with someone changing the channel every five minutes.

Bad guy was bad and was doing bad things for reasons. The reasons were never made clear or so glossed over that you missed it if you blinked.

40% (critics) and 77% (audience) on RT is waaayy too generous.

Literally none of the attempts at humor (mostly the annoying Flash character) were funny except to some 10 or 12-year-old kids in the theater.

It's very difficult to overstate how horrible this movie is. It makes Batman & Robin look like a masterpiece by comparison.

It was literally torture to sit through. It gets a 1-2/10 from me.
Wow, you and I had very different experiences. It wasn’t great or anything, but seemed to have a coherent plot and interesting character dynamics.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 09:33 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Just-ass League? smile

They seriously nail it...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2018 09:37 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Sad but true

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 03:47 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

That ass will win her an Oscar someday.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 03:49 AM
Flyattractor

Better that get her an oscar then her acting like as ASS!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 03:54 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Movie was trash
DC need to give up making movies

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 04:59 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 05:32 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Lmfao

Old Post Jan 29th, 2018 05:34 AM