KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League (2018)

Justice League (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (233): « First ... « 222 223 [224] 225 226 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindset

Much better than any recent DC movie at the very least.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 07:45 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Black Panther is that great actually for me anyway

thumb up

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 09:15 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by SquallX
Well yeah. No one went into that theater thinking this was a great movie the second news came out of all the reshoots andnnew director.

You also know Panther wasn’t that great right?

The only reason it’s making so much money is because of this so called agenda been played right now.

Panther as a whole is 7/10 flix

Yes, most people could tell JL wouldn't be very good.

IMO, It's far better than JL.

That and the fact that most people consider it a much better movie than JL.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 11:11 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
way77

Cool Movie.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 08:10 PM
way77 is currently offline Click here to Send way77 a Private Message Find more posts by way77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Is someone holding a gun to your head?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 08:43 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
way77

What!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 08:51 PM
way77 is currently offline Click here to Send way77 a Private Message Find more posts by way77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

There've been some interesting reveals about this movie from Snyder recently. Lois was originally supposed to die and Superman was going to go full on evil like in Batmans 'dream' which was a real future sequence of Darkseid conquering Earth with the Anti-Life Equation. The Flash going back in time was presumably how the League would eventually end up victorious.

Also this was how Steppenwolf was originally envisioned:

(please log in to view the image)

It's better imo but still too much of a grey CGI monster to be striking.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 08:52 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

No it’s still crap and Snyder’s edgy creative decisions would’ve made the movie entertainingly bad

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 10:35 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I prefer Steppenwolf's look for the JL movie, At least he looks somewhat to how he does in the comics.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 02:31 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Holy Hell, that's way worse.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 03:10 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
way77

What

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 01:43 PM
Silent Master

This is a "safe space" you don't have to pretend like you thought the movie was good.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2018 01:56 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Just "rewatched" and by that I mean I skipped around to interesting scenes. The interpersonal scenes were honestly pretty well done. Gadot and Affleck kept the movie afloat. I was a bit surprised, given my initial reaction to the film on its first viewing. Everyone's hating on the generic baddy and meh CGI - both valid criticisms - but it's not like there's nothing to like.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2018 02:49 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Just watched it. Though it was pretty good. Not Great by any means, but a fun popcorn movie. Sure it has its issues, but still a fun way to fill 2 hours.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 09:32 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

It’s almost blasphemy to bring this piece of shit up while Infinity war is out unless it’s the butt of a joke

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 10:57 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Not really. It is more a case of the Toxicity of the Current Marvel Fan- atics. Sorry to the Disney/Marvel Acolytes, but some of us still think we are allowed to hold on to our own opinions.

My Biggest complaint about this movie was Batfleck. HIs costume looked like crap and his Bat Voice for me was hard to understand. Almost BatNolan voice levels.

Had fun watching it.

Sorry if you can't handle that.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 11:00 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Fly just tries too hard every time he posts , it’s desperately sad how weak he is. What’s worse he tries to pass it off as if it’s other ppl
who are the problem laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 11:05 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I really don't see what the issue is.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 11:07 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The issue seems to be that if you aren't of a certain Mind Set. Some Folks just can't handle it.

Originally posted by carthage
It’s almost blasphemy to bring this piece of shit up while Infinity war is out unless it’s the butt of a joke

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Fly just tries too hard every time he posts , it’s desperately sad how weak he is. What’s worse he tries to pass it off as if it’s other ppl
who are the problem laughing out loud

Couple of Prime Examples.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2018 11:13 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by carthage

thumb up

Old Post Apr 29th, 2018 12:06 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote