KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League (2018)

Justice League (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (233): « First ... « 224 225 [226] 227 228 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sad.

Yes. You are.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 07:28 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes. You are.
Denial.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 07:29 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I hear its full of crocodiles.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 07:51 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I hear its full of crocodiles.
Sh.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 07:53 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

How is Justice League even being mentioned? It was a mediocre film that made less than $700 million in the box office.....IW blew that away in a weekend. Oh....Flyattractor necro'd the thread....and here I thought it would have been Golgo...

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 08:01 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Why are Marvel Fans so Intolerant and UGLY in their views?

And So Money Driven as well?

Millennial's and the Damage they have Wrought to Society.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 08:10 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

While I think JL was not a good movie, and had a ton of problems, I don't think it's quite as bad as some make it out. I don't think it's really any worse than Batman vs Superman, and it did have some good moments. I enjoyed Flash for the most part.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 08:18 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

HAhaha, says the guy coming into MCU threads and dropping insults. It's annoying having threads necro'd. What'd you expect? Also, I'm not a millennial nor have I damaged my society..in fact I'm a pillar in my community.

Originally posted by BackFire
While I think JL was not a good movie, and had a ton of problems, I don't think it's quite as bad as some make it out. I don't think it's really any worse than Batman vs Superman, and it did have some good moments. I enjoyed Flash for the most part.
For sure, it's EASILY better than BVS. BVS was awful. I think I gave JL about a 5.5 or 6 out of 10 at the time when I saw it.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 08:30 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

IW is my favorite film of all time. It’s successful and breaking all kinds of records but the quality stands alone. This film is ten years in the making. We have never seen anything like this before. Ever.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 08:32 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BackFire
I agree it was decent at best and sub par at certain points but all things together it was serviceable but lacked the magic you need when you get the team film.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 08:33 PM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

DC should have taken time to introduce Flash/Aquqman. I think they were too eager to catch up to Marvel instead of taking their time. No one wanted to see a Noob Flash.

Honestly BvS screwed everything up. Should have just done a MOS 2, Batman Solo, WW Solo, and then either a Flash or Aquaman Solo before JL.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 08:48 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

They need two consecutive hits or else the chances this will dissipate becomes inevitable.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 08:50 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Three in a row. Starting with Aquaman.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 08:55 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

nothing really good about Justice League except the end credits. the story was written by people who know nothing of how to actually write a script... all the characters were flat.. they weren't fleshed out.. the writers didn't do anything to get these characters to stand out

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 09:02 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
Three in a row. Starting with Aquaman.
Three would definitely do it but I feel two would be enough. I am actually cheering for them because I don’t want the war to end. I want Darkseid so Thanos can smite him on the big screen as well. He’s already destroyed him in the comics.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 09:03 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
DC should have taken time to introduce Flash/Aquqman. I think they were too eager to catch up to Marvel instead of taking their time. No one wanted to see a Noob Flash.

Honestly BvS screwed everything up. Should have just done a MOS 2, Batman Solo, WW Solo, and then either a Flash or Aquaman Solo before JL.

Yes. No one gave 2 shits about Flash or Aquaman.

BvS was just a big mistake.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 09:47 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

And JL was even a bigger one.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 10:33 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yes. No one gave 2 shits about Flash or Aquaman.

BvS was just a big mistake.
Yeah. Flash is by far my favorite DC character, but I legitimately hated him in JL. He was pathetic. It's painful lol.

PWNT

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 10:41 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Yeah. Flash is by far my favorite DC character, but I legitimately hated him in JL. He was pathetic. It's painful lol.
Ezra Miller....he's the worst. Also, someone needs to TEACH THAT KID HOW TO RUN. FFS no one runs like he did in Justice League....looked so stupid.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 11:59 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
HAhaha, says the guy coming into MCU threads and dropping insults. It's annoying having threads necro'd. What'd you expect? Also, I'm not a millennial nor have I damaged my society..in fact I'm a pillar in my community.

For sure, it's EASILY better than BVS. BVS was awful. I think I gave JL about a 5.5 or 6 out of 10 at the time when I saw it.

Yep. No Negativity in your posts...None at All!

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And JL was even a bigger one.

Yep.

Originally posted by quanchi112
IW is my favorite film of all time. It’s successful and breaking all kinds of records but the quality stands alone. This film is ten years in the making. We have never seen anything like this before. Ever.

I am happy for ya Skippy. I really am.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 05:53 AM