KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League (2018)

Justice League (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (233): « First ... « 230 231 [232] 233 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Cruise, no. He’s so old I don’t get why people want him in these action roles anymore. He still has it but for how much longer.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 12:53 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Nah hes inspiring.

He does stunts making you look like an 80year old. Just because youre aging with wrinkles, going bald and hardly moving already doesnt mean Cruise cant keep up his looks and physique for another 10-15 years.

Besides, going by previous rumours hed be playing an older GL, mentor to a younger one.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
JL had no enjoyable moments.

BvS at least had the Batman warehouse scene.

You lie. I know you enjoyed Superman whooping the JL scene.

Originally posted by Robtard
Speak for yourself you racist bigot. Team Stewart here!

thumb up

Last edited by Darth Thor on Aug 17th, 2018 at 06:31 AM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 06:25 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
James T. Kirk
Captain

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nah hes inspiring.

He does stunts making you look like an 80year old. Just because youre aging with wrinkles, going bald and hardly moving already doesnt mean Cruise cant keep up his looks and physique for another 10-15 years.

Besides, going by previous rumours hed be playing an older GL, mentor to a younger one.

thumb up
DC's answer to Michael Douglas's Hank Pym.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 10:17 AM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Nah hes inspiring.

thumb up
Dude he is really old but I’d be ok with a film of him as an older gl just not the future. He’s too old to cast in the role if he’s the main guy. My point stands. Poor guy got really hurt last film. He isn’t getting any younger, kid.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 01:55 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

He does crazy ass stunts though. Of course hes bound to get injuries now and again.

He aint like Harrison Ford who gets injured just standing around waiting for stuff to drop on his ankle.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 02:32 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He does crazy ass stunts though. Of course hes bound to get injuries now and again.

He aint like Harrison Ford who gets injured just standing around waiting for stuff to drop on his ankle.
My point stands for a film sure. Down the road as your feature gl **** no.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 02:34 PM
Darth Thor

Yeah he wont be that.

Hank Pym type role, but with a decent amount of action in the first film im guessing.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 02:42 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Yeah he wont be that.

Hank Pym type role, but with a decent amount of action in the first film im guessing.
Then I’m ok with that.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 02:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah hes inspiring.

thumb up

I love the Tom Cruise/Wilfred Brimley memes.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 02:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

What kind of sorcery is this?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 12:49 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

You lie. I know you enjoyed Superman whooping the JL scene

Not everyone is a Superman fan like you big grin :P

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 03:40 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
I love the Tom Cruise/Wilfred Brimley memes.

(please log in to view the image)

Saw one: Tom Cruise is 5 years older in Mission Impossible 6 than Wilfred Brimley was in Cocoon, 56 and 51...

I am now convinced more than ever thatTom Cruise routinely gets the lifeforce of Brazilian orphans transfused into his body; the Church of Scientology does it for him.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 03:50 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

56 really isn't that old if you work out consistently.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 04:04 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Yeah he wont be that.

lol this is Tom Cruise though... he won't die hardly onscreen let alone take a back seat lol besides its just a rumor and nothing concrete

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 06:32 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

The foulest of magicks. Something that even had to be edited out of the Necronomicon.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 07:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even more shocking: Wilford Brimley is still alive.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 07:33 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

So there's a decent chance Cruise will outlive us all? laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 06:22 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Testosterone replacement, a healthy lifestyle, and probably some light plastic surgery.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 12:01 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

So there's a decent chance Cruise will outlive us all? laughing out loud
He'll certainly outlive me once I figure out how to tie this noose properly.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 12:26 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by NemeBro
He'll certainly outlive me once I figure out how to tie this noose properly.

Oh there are Easier ways to....DO IT!

Need some Advice!?

smokin'

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 12:28 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote