KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League (2018)

Justice League (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (233): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
You will call someone a liar but then chastise me for doing so. You will let Superman fans troll Thor fans all over your board but when pic of Superman failing to stop machine gun fire you went into commando mode. I am comfortable here outside your presence. I like a relaxed board not someone who is looking to press certain posters while letting others run wild.

You're lying right now. erm

If you really liked a relaxed board, you wouldn't go out of your way to get a rise out of people.

Besides, the fact that I'm an Aquaman fan in and of itself disproves your point.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 05:10 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by -Pr-
You're lying right now. erm

If you really liked a relaxed board, you wouldn't go out of your way to get a rise out of people.

Besides, the fact that I'm an Aquaman fan in and of itself disproves your point.
So now you are denying you have never called carver a liar by saying things like lies make baby Jesus cry to his posts ?

It's my style to go for the throat. It isn't just me who goes for the throat either. A passionless board is bad for everyone involved.

You still back Superman.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 05:17 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

So now you are denying you have never called carver a liar by saying things like lies make baby Jesus cry to his posts ?

It's my style to go for the throat. It isn't just me who goes for the throat either. A passionless board is bad for everyone involved.

You still back Superman.

I mess with Carver because it's fun. If I was genuinely as angry as you say, he'd have been banned by now. He knows this.

Yet he, and you (and you've had more complaints against you than he has) are still on this forum. I wonder why?

I'm allowed to be a fan of characters and debate for them.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 05:20 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I mess with Carver because it's fun. If I was genuinely as angry as you say, he'd have been banned by now. He knows this.

Yet he, and you (and you've had more complaints against you than he has) are still on this forum. I wonder why?

I'm allowed to be a fan of characters and debate for them.
Yes, I know but you frequently accuse him of lying because he's lying. Why can't I call him a liar from time to time if he is lying ?

I am the lifeblood of this forum. Deep down you know it.

Every debate I have gone into the last few weeks you threaten to ban me for all time. If you'd just lighten up I might forgive you one day. Ten years from now or so.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 05:31 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I watched it. It was good but not great.

Of course Batman is a chump and the Joker lived. Turned his back on him for some self righteous moral code. I bet you have a McFlurry in one hand and a large smoothie in the other right now.

Glad you enjoyed it. Which Marvel animated flick is better in your opinion?

You're trying too hard to troll again. You don't need to troll in every thread and each post, it makes you look like a desperate fool. So let's just focus on the top section, okay?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 06:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
Glad you enjoyed it. Which Marvel animated flick is better in your opinion?

You're trying too hard to troll again. You don't need to troll in every thread and each post, it makes you look like a desperate fool. So let's just focus on the top section, okay?
The Thor/Loki one from Loki's perspective. I can't remember the title but the drawing is different.

I could care less about anyone's opinion of me on here. If it had sucked I would have been on a manhunt. Lucky for you it didn't.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 06:24 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yes, I know but you frequently accuse him of lying because he's lying. Why can't I call him a liar from time to time if he is lying ?

I am the lifeblood of this forum. Deep down you know it.

Every debate I have gone into the last few weeks you threaten to ban me for all time. If you'd just lighten up I might forgive you one day. Ten years from now or so.
Did you really just call yourself the lifeblood of a forum?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 06:37 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Newjak
Did you really just call yourself the lifeblood of a forum?
Why yes, yes I did. There's bq which was from my understanding dark times on here.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 06:40 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Why yes, yes I did. There's bq which was from my understanding dark times on here.
I really, really think you are overselling yourself right now.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 06:41 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The Thor/Loki one from Loki's perspective. I can't remember the title but the drawing is different.

I could care less about anyone's opinion of me on here. If it had sucked I would have been on a manhunt. Lucky for you it didn't.

The Hulk Vs Thor in Hulk Vs?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 06:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

No, I think it was Thor/Loki blood brothers or something to that effect.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 06:47 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I thinkI know the one he is talking about, and if so I thought it was pretty badly animated. It was the animate existing comic book pages to move around some style which I don't like.

There are better examples for instance, Thor and Loki, Sons of Asgard I think it was called.

Planet Hulk wasn't bad either if we are talking Marvel animation.

sig by Rao Kal El

quanchi112
Disney

I really, really think you are overselling yourself right now.
If anythign I am underselling myself. I am not just the blood I am it's cardiac muscle.

Newjak
I am Beyond Power

If anythign I am underselling myself. I am not just the blood I am it's cardiac muscle.
You know Qunachi if you want to prove that statement you should stop posting here for a month or two come back and see if the Forums have died wink

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 06:48 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You know Qunachi if you want to prove that statement you should stop posting here for a month or two come back and see if the Forums have died wink
I have vaca'd before and Pr always begs me back on. I wouldn't dream of doing that to him again so close to his thirtieth.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 06:54 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I have vaca'd before and Pr always begs me back on. I wouldn't dream of doing that to him again so close to his thirtieth.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

It must be nice making ridiculous claims over the Internet without any fear of repercussions.

If you think this Forums would die if you left you have too much self-worth. This forum would survive and live on just fine.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 07:00 PM
quanchi112
Disney

roll eyes (sarcastic)

It must be nice making ridiculous claims over the Internet without any fear of repercussions.

If you think this Forums would die if you left you have too much self-worth. This forum would survive and live on just fine.
Oh relax. Don't be such a tight ass. This board's activity isn't growing anyways and far removed from it's prime.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 07:01 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

No, I think it was Thor/Loki blood brothers or something to that effect.

Oh this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuOSrIisA20

I didn't care for it much.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 07:03 PM
Darth Martin

Hulk vs. Wolverine was probably the best Marvel animated film despite its 37 minute runtime.

Under The Red Hood is a better animated movie than anything Marvel has put out. Marvel animation is lacking behind; it's as much common sense as DC lagging behind in live action pictures.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 09:32 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Oh this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuOSrIisA20

I didn't care for it much.
No one ever said you had good taste.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 06:23 AM