KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League (2018)

Justice League (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (206): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji

That was a good Motion comic to watch.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 07:05 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Quanchi goin' hard at everybody.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 08:57 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

That's the why he rolls it seems

go hard or go home.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 08:59 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

First it was Chris Nolan, than Zack Snyder got pulled into this. If Man of Steel immulates the success of Watchmen, and I think it will farr faaar surpass because of the nature of Superman and Zack's ability to make it epic looking, sounding and feeling...that combined with the fact that, despite Watchmen, he can and has made characters relateable, like in Sin City.

I think DC needs some more directors, I think if you throw just JJ Abrams in there, and they give it more time than Avengers was given to make the rest of the DC films first and wait to build up, I think Marvel is royally ****ed.

To summize Zack Snyder, it all depends on Man of Steel's success. I think Quanchi is premature to underestimate Zack Snyder...especially when in concert with Nolan's boys.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Last edited by KillaKassara on Feb 14th, 2013 at 09:22 AM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 09:18 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Most definately. Nolan AND Snyder equals one great ****ing superhero movie.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 09:43 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

As for Watchmen, it's expected most people don't have the patient pertinacity required for a film like that. The perplexities were easy for me to grasp, what was left was watching in amusement as a super-powered, psi-conscious, agnostic atheist was murking the everloving shit out of the Vietcong to the symphonic rhythm of Wagner.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Last edited by KillaKassara on Feb 14th, 2013 at 09:59 AM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 09:49 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dolos
First it was Chris Nolan, than Zack Snyder got pulled into this. If Man of Steel immulates the success of Watchmen, and I think it will farr faaar surpass because of the nature of Superman and Zack's ability to make it epic looking, sounding and feeling...that combined with the fact that, despite Watchmen, he can and has made characters relateable, like in Sin City.

I think DC needs some more directors, I think if you throw just JJ Abrams in there, and they give it more time than Avengers was given to make the rest of the DC films first and wait to build up, I think Marvel is royally ****ed.

To summize Zack Snyder, it all depends on Man of Steel's success. I think Quanchi is premature to underestimate Zack Snyder...especially when in concert with Nolan's boys.
When did I say I underestimated him ? I just think dc and the overall planning is a mess compared to the vision over at marvel.
As for Watchmen, it's expected most people don't have the patient pertinacity required for a film like that. The perplexities were easy for me to grasp, what was left was watching in amusement as a super-powered, psi-conscious, agnostic atheist was murking the everloving shit out of the Vietcong to the symphonic rhythm of Wagner.
It was boring and too drawn out.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 03:29 PM
quanchi112 is online now! Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

^
Watchmen certainly wasn't for the crowd who needs loosely knit together actions scenes, little story and little character development.

It's a shame it didn't do better, was a great superhero flick. Likely in the top 5 superhero flicks.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 10:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Originally posted by Robtard
^
Watchmen certainly wasn't for the crowd who needs loosely knit together actions scenes, little story and little character development.

It's a shame it didn't do better, was a great superhero flick. Likely in the top 5 superhero flicks.
The story was really boring. The reason it didn't do better is because it was lame.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2013 12:47 AM
quanchi112 is online now! Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
The story was really boring. The reason it didn't do better is because it was lame.

We already went over your lack film taste in another thread. Let's not do it here.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2013 12:54 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

We already went over your lack film taste in another thread. Let's not do it here.
The movie didn't do well. The public agreed with me. Get over it. Cry elsewhere. This thread is for the jla mess dc has going on at the moment.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2013 12:56 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

that combined with the fact that, despite Watchmen, he can and has made characters relateable, like in Sin City.

Snyder had nothing to do with Sin City. Plus the characters in Sin City were not as complexed nor the story line convoluted as Watchmen.

Like I said before, if Supes fails, critics will blame Snyder.
If it's a success, then all credit will go to the Nolans.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2013 01:21 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

The movie didn't do well. The public agreed with me. Get over it. Cry elsewhere. This thread is for the jla mess dc has going on at the moment.

How clever, state that we should get back on topic, after I implied it. Clever, anyhow.

I don't see the "mess" the JL film is in; it's way too early to be having such a dire outlook over a movie that hasn't been cast, set a director in stone nor had a final write. At least wait until MoS comes out, as it's linked to the JL flick before being mister boom and gloom.

Not that it matters, you're a known bandwagoneer. If MoS does well and when we finally start seeing glimpses of the JL flick, you'll be the first to jump on and say how great it's going to be.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2013 01:36 AM
quanchi112
Unavoidable

How clever, state that we should get back on topic, after I implied it. Clever, anyhow.

I don't see the "mess" the JL film is in; it's way too early to be having such a dire outlook over a movie that hasn't been cast, set a director in stone nor had a final write. At least wait until MoS comes out, as it's linked to the JL flick before being mister boom and gloom.

Not that it matters, you're a known bandwagoneer. If MoS does well and when we finally start seeing glimpses of the JL flick, you'll be the first to jump on and say how great it's going to be.
They wanted a script made and I linked another site which wrote a piece about how screwy their plans are over there.

Nah. I have always preferred marvel. I will acknowledge which dc books and films I like due to me being objective and all. I liked the Batman films but marvel is clearly drumming their asses at this point.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2013 01:39 AM
Darth Martin

I too am puzzled why we have a thread on this topic. Everything is pure speculation as no moves have been made.

The movie didn't do well. The public agreed with me.

Going by this logic, I guess X-Men Origins: Wolverine was the shit. There are a number of movies with varying quality that have been good but not did so well at the box office. Recently, Dredd comes to mind. Watchmen is awesome.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2013 03:11 AM
Ascendancy

Watchmen sucked. Seems there's very little in between when it comes to that film: loved it or hated it. I thought the entire thing was horrid, the first 45 minutes of the film were entirely unnecessary--everything there could have been tied up nicely without all that ado about nothing--and the ending was garbage as well.

Call him a curmudgeon if you like, but the creator said he didn't want it adapted to film because it's not a story that would translate well on screen and he was correct AFAIC. To each his own though.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2013 04:50 AM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Originally posted by Ascendancy

but the creator said he didn't want it adapted to film because it's not a story that would translate well on screen and he was correct AFAIC. To each his own though.

Same goes for all the other films that have been adapted from his works.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2013 06:03 AM
Darth Martin

V For Vendetta was dope though. And I've read that book.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2013 08:01 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

So we've gone from JLA to Alan Moore....

This is why he hates fanboys so much.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2013 08:04 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

^

and also great at Whinging about things.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2013 08:20 AM