KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League (2018)

Justice League (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (233): « First ... « 87 88 [89] 90 91 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Lets get back to the movie.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 08:29 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Supposedly, they played another trailer.

quote:
Johns closes the show with new Justice League trailer

— Chris Sylvia (@sylvioso) September 28, 2017

And Johns on Flash:

quote:
Johns sayz Flash is the collective favorite coming out of Justice League

— Chris Sylvia (@sylvioso) September 28, 2017

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:17 PM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:32 PM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So you fully agree with my point then....GOOD FOR YOU QUANY!!!!

eek!
No, you missed the point a long time ago.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:48 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Way more excited for Thor Ragnarok than this DC film. It isn't even close. And next year comes the film; Infinity War.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:49 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

From the looks of it, seems Elfman will put a dark edgy spin on the classic John Williams theme... Make way for the return of dark broody Superman, whose side you're not even sure he's on now!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 10:02 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Probably played during a big moment. Liking what I'm hearing about Flash.

CW fans are no doubt going to be pissed.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 10:04 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Meh.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 10:04 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
From the looks of it, seems Elfman will put a dark edgy spin on the classic John Williams theme... Make way for the return of dark broody Superman, whose side you're not even sure he's on now!

NWO Supes.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 10:10 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i will ned someone to wait me up coz i have a feeling this will be boring as f%ck for a film that will be at least over 2 1/2 hours long

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 10:14 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

I think this will be the safest DC film yet.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 10:32 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Zack M
You're being too one dimensional. You need to include everything to judge if something was a success. Wonder woman topped GOTG.

And I did show you her WORLD WIDE sales. It was much bigger than GOTG. Do you know what GLOBAL sales means? Its right in this link, you just fail to read.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...oy-girl-toy-gap

Her sales are slightly below Avengers.

Honestly this is just something to bring up in the WW thread.

And this is the first time I've ever seen you use merchandise as a way to compare movies.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 11:08 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Honestly this is just something to bring up in the WW thread.

And this is the first time I've ever seen you use merchandise as a way to compare movies.

Not really. I've brought up all those variables in other threads, too. When people start claiming that MOS and SS didn't make enough money.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 11:58 PM
quanchi112
Disney

When we are talking about movies it's box office not other factors you turd. Only a Butthurt guy would bring up action figure sales because they are upset marvel films are killing it and WW at the box office. laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:00 AM
Senor Cage

'Wonder Woman' $1 Million Shy Of All-Time Superhero Origin Record

First domestic and now World wide. Congrats. wink

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:14 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Zack M
'Wonder Woman' $1 Million Shy Of All-Time Superhero Origin Record

First domestic and now World wide. Congrats. wink
Still made less than Spiderman and GOTG 2. laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:20 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I feel like I'm going to be very unimpressed with Thor 3. Infinity War should be good though.

JL is probably going to be quite safe as Playa said. They'd be fools not to let WW and Batman dominate the screen when they've already been arguably the best parts of their entire franchise.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:40 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Auperman is definitely the worst of their big three thus far. Uninspiring and bland. I could say the same for Batman but he's slightly better than Superman at this point.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:41 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Affleck has the potential to be a great Batman.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:59 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
Affleck has the potential to be a great Batman.
He hasn't shown it thus far and he's probably going to pull out soon. You DC fans are going to have your hearts broken. Again. smile

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:08 AM