KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League (2018)

Justice League (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (233): « First ... « 88 89 [90] 91 92 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258
Affleck has the potential to be a great Batman.

thumb up

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:20 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Keyword being potential. His Batman was dogshit in BvS and I still stand by that. Affleck himself wasn't the problem tho, of course.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:42 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Affleck has the potential to be a great Batman.

doubtful since ya know he appears to be gone ..

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:48 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Zack M
Not really. I've brought up all those variables in other threads, too. When people start claiming that MOS and SS didn't make enough money.

Nah. We've all heard you go on about box office for years. You bring up Home Entertainment sales on rare occasions, (when it suits you) but you never bring up merchandise. It's a completely separate comparison.

I mean you wouldn't call Force Awakens a more successful movie than Titanic because of Merchandise sales Lol.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 05:30 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nah. We've all heard you go on about box office for years. You bring up Home Entertainment sales on rare occasions, (when it suits you) but you never bring up merchandise. It's a completely separate comparison.

I mean you wouldn't call Force Awakens a more successful movie than Titanic because of Merchandise sales Lol.

Of course, but all the info (like promotional dollars), I've posted before. Many times. You just forgot.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 06:35 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

This is about box office you DC reject not toy sales. Golgo is even more desperate than usual.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:18 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Keyword being potential. His Batman was dogshit in BvS and I still stand by that. Affleck himself wasn't the problem tho, of course.

He played Batman? I thought he was The Punisher that somehow got transported to DC.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:01 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

If this movie don't at least have a cameo of Jan Jana and Gleek
I will be upset.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 06:10 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Oh, how very exciting, some new pictures...

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/10/02/...e-movie-photos/

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 12:06 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

TBH, it feels weird how close this movie is to release. I keep feeling like the trailers haven't nearly prepared me enough.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 07:54 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Meh.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:11 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by -Pr-
TBH, it feels weird how close this movie is to release. I keep feeling like the trailers haven't nearly prepared me enough.

We might get one last one at NYCC.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 02:44 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Does anyone really care about this film ? You can be honest DC fans.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:22 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Yes, lots of people care about it.

Won't stop the haters on here though.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:32 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Yes, lots of people care about it.

Won't stop the haters on here though.
I'll be there when this disappoints.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:34 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Don't be an irrational hater.

Be objective.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:35 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Don't be an irrational hater.

Be objective.
I am I gave WW it's due. I also said she was the best part of Batman v. Superman. I'm ahead of the sheep. Marvel has been historically superior by leaps and bounds to DC.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:41 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Makes me wonder if Quan is in the closet about all this, and REALLY wants JL to be good but won't admit it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:41 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

It has swung back and forth historically.

Marvel is currently inferior in everything but films.

It just happens that films massively overshadow everything else and give the illusion that DC can't do ANYTHING right.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:43 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by -Pr-
Makes me wonder if Quan is in the closet about all this, and REALLY wants JL to be good but won't admit it.
I don't want shit films but I reconfirmed shit when I see it. Make no mistake I've always favored marvel since I was a child and always will. That doesn't mean I'll lie about a DC film when I liked it ala Batman Begins. I'm always honest. From what I've heard I wouldn't bet on this being great but we will see shortly.

Can't wait for Thor Ragnarok and Star Wars episode 8 this year. By far my most two anticipated films left of the year.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:44 AM