KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League (2018)

Justice League (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (205): « First ... « 89 90 [91] 92 93 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Unavoidable

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258
It has swung back and forth historically.

Marvel is currently inferior in everything but films.

It just happens that films massively overshadow everything else and give the illusion that DC can't do ANYTHING right.
Marvel is better in all phases that I am familiar with. I don't give a shit about the toons so I don't know either way as I don't care.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:45 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
#1 Thanos Fan

Video games and comics are inferior right now too.

The MCU is doing great and no one is denying that.

Now lets get back to JL and not make this thread a shit show.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:47 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Iyo not mine. What's amusing is they hired the avengers 1 director to correct their film. They want to be marvel jr. Kind of pathetic tbh.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:48 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
#1 Thanos Fan

No, they just want to make a good film universe.

Whedon had a strained relationship with Disney/Marvel making AOU.

WB which is known to be a directors studio was a good pick for him. They are known for giving directors lots of leeway. Which can be a good and bad thing.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:56 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

No, they just want to make a good film universe.

Whedon had a strained relationship with Disney/Marvel making AOU.

WB which is known to be a directors studio was a good pick for him. They are known for giving directors lots of leeway. Which can be a good and bad thing.
After Snyder they wanted an ex marvel director which looks bad. Poor DC fans have to just accept being a joke compared to the marvel cinematic universe.

Yes, but he'd return I guarantee it. I'm glad he wasn't involved in Infinity War. Russos are far better but DC is stuck with marvels sloppy seconds.

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:58 AM
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by quanchi112
Iyo not mine. What's amusing is they hired the avengers 1 director to correct their film. They want to be marvel jr. Kind of pathetic tbh.

If that is the case then that would make you one of the few that doesn't think Marvel current status quo for their comics isn't abyssmal which would be rare.

With that said regarless of MCU success and DC misfires, can't imagine anyone would actively look forward to disappointment when going to the movies.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:58 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
If that is the case then that would make you one of the few that doesn't think Marvel current status quo for their comics isn't abyssmal which would be rare.

With that said regarless of MCU success and DC misfires, can't imagine anyone would actively look forward to disappointment when going to the movies.
Nothing is wrong with it. It is the sheep comic fans going with the flow. I always march by my own beat of the drum.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 04:05 AM
Zack M

thumb up

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 04:16 AM
Zack M is currently offline Click here to Send Zack M a Private Message Find more posts by Zack M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Originally posted by Zack M
thumb up
Sloppy seconds. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 04:16 AM
Darth Thor

Why does the thread title say 2018?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 08:16 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Quanchi made the thread, I'm guessing he was hoping it wasn't going to be released until next year.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 08:26 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Why does the thread title say 2018?
Typo but it's said 2018 the entire time. Blame the iPad.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 12:30 PM
Darth Thor

Ah right was wondering if they delayed the film Lol

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:59 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
#1 Thanos Fan

Trailer is this Sunday.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 04:54 PM
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Trailer is this Sunday.
Meh.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:05 PM
-Pr-

It has swung back and forth historically.

Marvel is currently inferior in everything but films.

It just happens that films massively overshadow everything else and give the illusion that DC can't do ANYTHING right.

Well, movies and TV if you count the Netflix shows. Comics and animation is definitely DC right now, though that's more Marvel being really bad than DC being really good in the comics department.

Both of them need to start churning out more games though.

Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't want shit films but I reconfirmed shit when I see it. Make no mistake I've always favored marvel since I was a child and always will. That doesn't mean I'll lie about a DC film when I liked it ala Batman Begins. I'm always honest. From what I've heard I wouldn't bet on this being great but we will see shortly.

Can't wait for Thor Ragnarok and Star Wars episode 8 this year. By far my most two anticipated films left of the year.

Mhmm. Not what I said.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:55 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Oh ffs.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:00 PM
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Originally posted by -Pr-
Well, movies and TV if you count the Netflix shows. Comics and animation is definitely DC right now, though that's more Marvel being really bad than DC being really good in the comics department.

Both of them need to start churning out more games though.

Between MvCI and Injustice 2 (solid gameplay, but underwhelming in most of the other areas), I'm not feeling it with either of them when it comes to games anymore. Batman suffered from the AAA game fatigue by a certain point, though still a shame that Arkham Insurgency turned out to be a false rumor. And then there's TellTale for some Marvel/DC properties, but they've mostly run their course now.

edit: Oh right, the Arkham esque Spider-Man. At least that's still a thing.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Oct 4th, 2017 at 07:16 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:09 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

who will be seeing this free of charge in november???

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 10:24 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Meh. Will wait for reviews.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 11:43 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote