KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League (2018)

Justice League (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (233): « First ... « 91 92 [93] 94 95 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggerman

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 01:13 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Juggerman you DC cuck you.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 01:20 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Saw the trailer in the theater yesterday.

Even on the big screen, it still looks lame. Flash is a disaster.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 01:25 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

So I hear DC is using the original Superman theme for this movie. I gotta say that's a smart move as I think it's a iconic song and will really make the scene where Superman makes his return that much more badass.

Just hearing that song makes you feel invincible.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 01:28 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Really? Makes me yawn at best.

Lmao @ Steppenballs...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 01:39 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Juggerman you DC cuck you.

Please stop riding my dick

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 01:50 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by juggerman
Please stop riding my dick
You would favor DC. Thor ragnarok is the film you should be excited about.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 02:18 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a friend from work!

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 02:26 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by juggernaut74
So I hear DC is using the original Superman theme for this movie. I gotta say that's a smart move as I think it's a iconic song and will really make the scene where Superman makes his return that much more badass.

Just hearing that song makes you feel invincible.

I think that's pointless personally and is kinda telling of where their head is at.

The MOS theme tune is really good. No need to change it. It seems to me they're going too far with this "it's all about hope, and a lighter tone, and DONNER'S SUPERMAN ROCKS"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 02:34 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Thew trailer is underwhelming.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 04:54 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yes was meh.

But will give them credit for not showing Superman's Return.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 04:58 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Good trailer. Hoping this can out decent.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 05:04 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Originally posted by quanchi112
You would favor DC. Thor ragnarok is the film you should be excited about.
Pretty pathetic you are trying to shove your pro Marvel agenda down everyone's throat. I thought you march to your own drum?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 05:06 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Really? Makes me yawn at best.

Lmao @ Steppenballs...

laughing

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 06:48 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

trailer was shit...

bad cgi this has...

bad humor this has....

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 07:10 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Trailer Was bad. Flash, Cyborg still bad. Aquaman still coming off as too tryhard and edgy.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 07:29 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by playa1258
Good trailer. Hoping this can out decent.

Liked it, too. I knew they would have Cavil in there somewhere.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 07:33 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote:
Let’s see:

I consider what year a movie came out, their previous “iconic status” or lack of it, the growing international market..

Whereas all you consider is “which figures make DC look better” Lol

“Context is for Kings”

What are you babbling about now? You're not taking in all the figures, too. And on top of that, you're not taking in exchange rates when discussing world wide figures. '

quote:
“I think it did phenomenal. I mean, you’re talking about the fifth [film] in the series in a down market, and the American dollar is so strong that we’re getting less returns from foreign. This movie would’ve [made] a billion dollars had it been back in the same financial [situation as On Stranger Tides]. But we lost 27 percent of our money just by the conversion rate.”

Try a little harder, Darth.

http://www.slashfilm.com/pirates-of-the-caribbean-6/

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 07:39 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Originally posted by Zack M
Liked it, too. I knew they would have Cavil in there somewhere.
The usual suspects of course hated it. They are free to continue their hate LMAO.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 08:07 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by juggerman

Piss poor attempt at humor there at the end and ridiculous Zack Snyder green screen and CGI, but this will no doubt make fu#king massive amounts of money. With Joss Whedon touching it up now it could have some potential.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 10:05 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote