KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The New TEEN TITANS! (IC)

The New TEEN TITANS! (IC)
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 17 18 [19]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

He looked back towards the two titans and stuck his tongue out "Like I said, your not the only ones who can take care of themselves."

"Indeed it does look like you can take care of yourself, however I can not officially ask for your help as your not one of my titans. But if you have the power to help you can do so, regardless of what I say."Athena replies.

I'll get us to them. Just let me know where they are," he declaratively offered, still keeping Athena on her feet.

Athena takes out the comm device and shows Clive where the others are,then finally notice that he had a wound on his arm, however there was no blood. She begun to worry, Clive was injured and she would not be able to fight for a while with her powers exhausted and she didn't know how the others fared. "Okay Clive lets go" she says stoically.

A few moments later they met with the other titans on the buildings roof top, there were still sounds of those mechanical monsters stomping around, however they seemed to have stopped randomly destroying property and thankfully the streets were cleared of civilians, the police seemed to have isolated this area and did there best to keep the mechs roaming out of the area, distracting them with gun shots and leading them back toward the center of the area but it was all they they could do. Athena saw this and was touched, they had no powers yet they fought to protect their city, she could feel some strength returning now.

Athena let go of Clive to stand on her own, he was injured as well and didn't want to farther exhaust him too, she turns her attention to Matt first as he was half naked with his shirt wrapping his head. "What happened?" she asked almost in a demanding voice.

Matt gently patted his injuring and forced a giggle, "Oh this, it's just some appreciation from those turds we're trying to save..." Matt noticed the look of fury that was starting to enter Athena's scratched up face. "But it's nothing really, just a slight headache, heheheh! he says trying to defuse Athena. "Anyways what happened to you guys you both look like you got in a fight with a lawn mower?" He asks concerned.

"That isn't to far from what happened..." Athena replys. She looks over to Olli, he didn't seemed to be injured save for a bit of scratching and a red mark on his chin, "Your still alive, good we'll no doubt need your powers to slow those things down." She says with a small grin and a nod. She then looks at Clives wound on arm, "Are you okay...?" she asks with a concerned look on her face.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2014 08:11 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Clive pulls Athena onto his back and secures her by both her hands out in front of him, holding them together with one hand, and the other on the back of her shoulder to keep her steady. She didn't need to walk there, and the team showed to be only a little over a dozen blocks away. The distance wouldn't have made much difference, though, seeing as it was in his nature anyways. He then took off in a lower sprint, ducking through alleys to avoid wasting time and energy with conflict while also trying to keep Athena stable.

He checked the comm in Athena's hand, which indicated that they were closing in on the building where the rest of the team waited. He wasn't intent on taking the stairs, so he thought it better to simply make some of his own, so to speak. He channeled his aura to his feet and picked up speed is he rapidly approached the wall head-on. He planted his feet to the wall as he made a seamless vertical transition, leaving imprints beneath his feet with his ascent. He leaps over the barrier with his last step and drops into a firm landing.

He exhaled sharply to expel his previous exhaustion, and with his breath exuded as a green, luminescent cloud of fog. His energy had built up since he got here, and he felt much stronger as a result. Strangely, Athena seemed to be feeling better as well, seeing as she elected to once again stand on her own two feet. Clive walked to the edge of the building nearest to the main conflict to observe the situation, noticing how the police, despite their assumed disadvantage, were holding off the rampant mechs. He was surrounded by will, which would explain his sudden, fortunate buildup.

A momentary shift in Athena's emotional state briefly catches his attention. Something had upset her, which he tried to tune out by focusing away from it. As always, he wanted to avoid picking up negative energy if at all possible, knowing and fearing what might happen otherwise.

"Are you okay...?" she asks with a concerned look on her face.

"I'll be fine," he calmly declares with reassuring intent as he looks at his wound, mentally shrugging it off, thinking nothing of it. 'But, please, whatever you do, just try to stay calm. It's the best thing you could do,' he thought to himself as an imperative for Athena.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 04:48 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

"If your looking for someone maybe I can help?" he said noticing her tore up clothes and averting his eyes so he didn't look like a pervert "But could you please where some decent clothes?"

Faith looked at the kid confused then smiled, "are you one of those weirdo guys that get all hot and flustered if you see a beautiful woman," she mused with a giggle. "Nothing inappropriate is showing and thanks for the offer but I'm not really looking for anyone, just trying to keep those things from hurting people...oh my name is Rapid Star," she offers being polite.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 05:38 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Athena could feel her mind racing and her emotions getting out of her control, this was happening more and more and she could not figure out what had changed. The Titan turned from Clive and walked to the center of roof top and closed her eyes letting everything slip away, her anger, fear, and the thoughts of exultation faded until only her resolve to end this chaos was left. Athena opened her eyes and turned to Matt.

Matt blinked at Athena and questioned her with his eyes, he knew she was thinking of something... something that would involve him and he just wanted to go home, take a pain killer, and relax. "What...?" he finally blurred out.

"Those mechs have to be receiving a signal of some sort to function, they don't look to be self sufficient..." Athena started.

Matt's eyes widen at the realization of Athena's theory, "why the hell didn't I think about that!" He shouted picking himself up. The young Titan begun pacing, think about the whole situation. "The power for the city whole city is out, communication is down, and electronics are out... well except for mine and I supply my stuff with my own electricity... I can hijack the signal and take control!"Matt shouted his brain was moving faster then his mouth but he wasn't talking to the group anyways.

Athena then turned to Ollie and Clive, "We're most likely dealing with a meta-human, someone like Matt so be prepared whoever is doing this might try to attack once Matt has the signal. Until then you two lend aid to the police below, I'll stay here and give Matt back up," she commanded.

Last edited by starryknight on Jan 21st, 2015 at 03:59 AM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2015 03:52 AM
Werewolf582

Daniel knew he needed to follow the Titans so he wouldn't lose them, but with all the electronics that were in this town he would have no trouble finding them. Especially cause he had thier faces now. He decided that contacting Kyle would be a better plan since now it was the right timing to move to the next phase. He pulled out a cellphone and quickly called Kyle, hoping that the plan would move forward.

Kyle still averted his eyes from the girls "revealing" outfit. It might not show anything bad, but it showed enough to where Kyle didn't want to seem like a pervert.

"Nothing inappropriate is showing and thanks for the offer but I'm not really looking for anyone, just trying to keep those things from hurting people...oh my name is Rapid Star," she offers being polite.

Kyle chuckled a little "Rapid Star? That's a nice little nickname you have there. You can call me....." kyle stood there for a few seconds trying to figure a clever nickname he could use "you can call me.....Volt." He finally turned his head back to look at her not minding the torn up outfit anymore. He studied her for a bit trying to figure out why she was here and if she was a titan or not "Rapid, do you mind if I ask you a question?" he said in the most friendly way he could.

He was about to go ahead and ask, but before he could say anything else, the phone in his pocket had began to ring and he instantly answered it.

"What is it? I'm sort of busy here?" Kyle said a little agitated that Daniel was calling him at this point and time, especially since he had made contact with another meta-human. Kyle's eyes widened when Daniel had told him about the Titans he had just met and gave out a little chuckle when Daniel had asked about moving along with their plan. He quickly turned his back so Rapid Star wouldn't see his face. He whispered into the phone "commence when ready. I'll meet you at the checkpoint" he closed his phone and looked back to Rapid Star.

He wasn't one for goodbyes so he decided to leave her with a few questions insead. "Ask yourself these question Rapid Star. Why protect those that would turn thier back on you in a heartbeat? Why protect those that are against your acts of vigilante justice? Why serve as a hero, when you could easily become a queen with your extraordinary abilities?" He gave her one last smile before he was going to leave "Ask yourself these questions and maybe your vision on everything might change. But, don't let Rapid Star the great hero answer these, let whoever behind the mask, answer." He began to walk off reviewing thier plan in his head so that he wouldn't make a mistake.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2015 03:08 AM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Christian

These people are f-ing crazy, Christian thought to himself as he was trying to calm another group of people who were huddled together in between two buildings and losing their sh*t. One woman was screaming about the world ending. Another was trying to figure out what happened to her shoes. And then there was a guy who was trying to make sure that the woman he was with didn't have any of his personal belongings because "if he was going to die, he didn't want his wife to know he was cheating on her."

Christian just shook his head and began to work on the people one by one. Of course he got strange looks when he started to randomly gaze at each person but he was able to convince them to try to help who they could and make sure that they stayed out of harms way. His was beginning to throb, which meant that he was over exerting himself but he didn't see Olli or Matt or any of the others around. He had to keep going and help anyway he could.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 24th, 2015 05:56 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote