KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The "if you were someone" thread

The "if you were someone" thread
Started by: Dolos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Dolos, you do know what PMS is right, it's not pre-menopause, which you seem to think.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 09:59 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Dolos, you do know what PMS is right, it's not pre-menopause, which you seem to think.

What is it, periodic menstral cycle?

I really don't know these things anymore. So do what you do and insult my obviously superior intelligence as I'm not the one still using "ect".

Idiot.

The word is etcetra. Etcetra.

I thought Canadians were suppossed to have better education than us.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 10:05 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Originally posted by Dolos
What is it, periodic menstral cycle?

I really don't know these things anymore. So do what you do and insult my obviously superior intelligence as I'm not the one still using "ect".

Idiot.

The word is etcetra. Etcetra.

I thought Canadians were suppossed to have better education than us.

I laugh at your 'Inteligence'. Etc is correct.. but it means Et Cetera. Not Etcetra. It is a Latin expression and is Two words.

PMS is PreMenstrual Syndrome

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 10:11 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shew.

Go away.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 10:15 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Dolos calls me an idiot-->Thinks space is 0 K.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 10:23 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dolos calls me an idiot-->Thinks space is 0 K.

Why don't you stop looking like a dingleberry.

Start by getting your metabolism back by being sober for a few years you jack wagon. It will slow the deterioration of your degenerate mind.

****ing dumb mother****er I'll tell you.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2013 12:25 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Dolos gets called out on being wrong--->Insults me. What a tool this guy is.

Repeat after me; Space is not absolute zero.

My metabolism is fine, I'm the one who doesn't spend his night counting calories and eating a 'meal' of seven grapes to try and lose weight, am I? I can eat (and drink) whatever the **** I want and I stay skinny.

Also, it might be wise for you to avoid insulting my intelligence again. You're not just mentally inept, you're socially retarded. You chase the girls around the site like a ****ing puppy with no self respect, post pictures of yourself constantly as if anyone gives a **** what you look like (we don't) and your entire goal in life, aside from talking about how great looking and intelligent you think you are on a forum, I guess, seems to be to have sex with one pretty girl before you die or some shit.

Every topic you've seemingly wanted to talk about here I know more about than you do, except probably Superman. (Wowee, I sure slacked off there.) I'm a highschool drop out, Dolos. In short, your intelligence isn't something you should be bragging about to anyone. So if you're quite done, how about you quit the forum for real this time?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2013 12:35 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

A guy who's into demeaning others through sadism and self-damnation through masochism at the same time gives a **** about facts. Why even bother not being a total sociopath dude? Idk you, bet I get the feel you're one of those damn the world types, not giving a **** about another human being. I have a legitimate disorder for being so cold other than being a tool, you don't.

Why do you even crack on? Prick.

Last edited by KillaKassara on Feb 17th, 2013 at 12:45 AM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2013 12:42 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
A guy who's into demeaning others through sadism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safe,_sane_and_consensual

quote:
and self-damnation through masochism

Self damning, eh? Go ahead and elaborate on that, you have my rapt attention.
quote:
gives a **** about facts.

You will find that
1. Yes, I do, and
2. It's completely unrelated to me being a sadomasochist. Not sure what your point is?
quote:
Why even bother not being a total sociopath dude?
Why should I be a sociopath?

quote:
Idk you, bet I get the feel you're one of those damn the world types, not giving a **** about another human being. I have a legitimate disorder for being so cold other than being a tool, you don't.

Don't make excuses, you're a self aware human being. (Or you could be a spambot, I guess.) You have a will and the ability to control yourself. If you lack lucidity, get ****in' medicated.
You don't know me, either, so don't act like you do.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2013 12:49 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good times.
laughing

Old Post Feb 17th, 2013 12:50 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Medication solves all the world's problems.

-ScreamPaste

Old Post Feb 17th, 2013 12:56 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Medication solves all the world's problems.

-ScreamPaste
Boyo, you don't know me AT ALL

Not only is that a horrible strawman, as all I said was 'If you lack lucidity...' then you should get medicated, but I live in a country with free healthcare and I am notorious for refusing to take medication or see doctors unless the situation borders on life threatening. (Or permanently, severely damaging.)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2013 01:03 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Boyo, you don't know me AT ALL

Not only is that a horrible strawman, as all I said was 'If you lack lucidity...' then you should get medicated, but I live in a country with free healthcare and I am notorious for refusing to take medication or see doctors unless the situation borders on life threatening. (Or permanently, severely damaging.)

I ****ing hate meds, and doctors who say they'll do anything. They don't do shit. It's all about revenue it seems like. Till the point they started giving me shots in my shoulder, that was it. That didn't do shit either.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2013 01:06 AM
Kharhmah

Shew.

Go away.

Shoo**

and now I die..

Old Post Feb 17th, 2013 09:45 AM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

its to early for this shit im going back to bed.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2013 01:16 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

This thread is Ridiculous..

!!!!RIDICULOUS!!!!

You said the Secret word of the Day!!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 10:41 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
You said the Secret word of the Day!!

And what is that??

Old Post Feb 20th, 2013 08:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I have a legitimate disorder for being so cold other than being a tool, you don't.

Which is?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 20th, 2013 08:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Which is?

I will NEVER tell you.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2013 08:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I will NEVER tell you.

Can't think of something fast enough?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 20th, 2013 08:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote