KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The "if you were someone" thread

The "if you were someone" thread
Started by: Dolos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Can't think of something fast enough?

If I were the Flash I could.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Feb 20th, 2013 08:59 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The Flash wouldn't have lied to begin with.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 20th, 2013 09:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Listen you jackass, just because I don't want a bunch of jelous morons trolling me for a behavioral disability you trolled me into admitting, such was my tenure on the previous forum I registered at, doesn't mean I don't have one.

Quit accusing me, I'm one of the most honest people you'll have the pleasure of conversing with.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 01:36 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

You've said you have one, so which is it? It's not like it's some kind of secret anymore.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 01:52 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't want to talk about it.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 01:59 AM
NemeBro

I'm going with Histrionic Personality Disorder.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 01:59 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Don't make excuses, you're a self aware human being. (Or you could be a spambot, I guess.) You have a will and the ability to control yourself. If you lack lucidity, get ****in' medicated.
You don't know me, either, so don't act like you do.

I don't lack lucidity, and you're right, I can control myself perfectly well...and I try to. So **** off asking about shit that's NONE of your business.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 02:02 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Dolos
I don't lack lucidity, and you're right, I can control myself perfectly well...and I try to. So **** off asking about shit that's NONE of your business.
Then don't make excuses. If you don't want to talk about it, why bring it up at all?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 02:03 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Idk you, bet I get the feel you're one of those damn the world types, not giving a **** about another human being.

This is actually true, good call. thumb up

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 02:05 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
This is actually true, good call. thumb up

All that talk about his fantasy of the world living in madness.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 02:09 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

All that talk about his fantasy of the world living in madness.
That's not what I said, but yeah, I did kind of spell out clearly enough that I'm not a huge fan of people.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 02:16 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
That's not what I said, but yeah, I did kind of spell out clearly enough that I'm not a huge fan of people.

I was just curious if that extended to everyone who isn't a social darwinist-elitist/nihilist anarchist of your ethnicity and social status or something to that effect.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 02:17 AM
NemeBro

It's true, Shin hates all races and genders and viewpoints unlike his own.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 02:20 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

It extends to everyone, Dolos, lol. Lol'd irl at social Darwin elitism, though.

Edit: I especially am known to hate sweaty bisexual neckbeards.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 02:21 AM
NemeBro

But you're a sweaty bisexual neckbeard...

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 02:23 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I am not sweaty, I am not bisexual, and I could not grow a neckbeard if I tried.

In closing; No u!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 02:23 AM
NemeBro

But you were sucking my dick and tickling my balls with your neckbeard last night...

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 02:25 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 02:26 AM
NemeBro

It's a very big neckbeard, I know.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 02:27 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

All this posturing, you remind me of Quan when you feel threatened.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 02:28 AM