KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Denton Van Zan Vs. the Wood-chipper from Fargo

Denton Van Zan Vs. the Wood-chipper from Fargo
Started by: focus4chumps

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (137): « First ... « 134 135 [136] 137 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by focus4chumps
social thread aside it has the most replies. most of those replies are quanchi and a certain other member who returned to the folds of reality and gave up the fight.

I will dedicate my life to rectifying my wrongness.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post May 28th, 2014 11:50 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

that means a lot to me and the 7 other people who still post here

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post May 29th, 2014 01:59 AM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Lestov16
I will dedicate my life to rectifying my wrongness.

No shame admitting you were wrong in the past thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 29th, 2014 04:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

makes you a better man than robtard smile

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

Old Post May 29th, 2014 09:44 PM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Don't be jealous of my lack of wrongness

Old Post May 29th, 2014 10:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

stop stealing quanchi's lines

Old Post May 30th, 2014 03:53 PM
Silent Master

To be fair, they're probably not really quan's; he has a habit of stealing from other trolls..I've even named some of them, see below.

Originally posted by Silent Master
He's now stealing the tactic of another known troll that got banned from HC, went by the name slaine and whenever you proved him wrong, he would claim that your post was empty, that no text was showing up.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 04:06 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

He stole it from me; I'm taking it back.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 05:00 PM
Silent Master

After a quick use of the search function, Rob is right; he used that term long before quan.....looks like we can add another poster to the list of people quan has stolen from.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 05:25 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

i was being facetious.

quan has stolen many of my lines by replying to that line with the same exact line.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 08:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

A not quick enough cockboi

Old Post May 31st, 2014 06:08 PM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

HAHA robtard is a not quick enough cockboi

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 31st, 2014 08:16 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I see what you did there

He won't

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 10:26 PM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

has he ever?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2014 06:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Hey, that's rhetorical!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 11:47 PM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

indeed! smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 11:19 PM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

*edit* whoops wrong thread. sorry.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2014 01:09 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Thread's still #1

Old Post Jul 1st, 2014 01:12 AM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is the house that quanchi's buttrage built.

oh well. that's the price you pay when you obsessively back a suicidal pony.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2014 01:15 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

136 pages of butthurt. A record.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 11:29 PM