KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » X-Men: Days of Future Past

X-Men: Days of Future Past
Started by: armedforbattle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

X-Men: Days of Future Past

It was confirmed a while ago, 2014 is the release date.
What are you hoping to see?
Certain characters?

Do you think its a good story to adapt to a movie?
(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2013 01:53 AM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
The Sentinels:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...ure-past-598119

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2013 01:32 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Garbage. After the Silver Sam-bot we saw last week, I was hoping the Sentinels would be epic. Instead we got walking fans. Seriously, even Jubilee would school an army of these.

Could be a disaster if the cram too many villains. Sentinels and Nimrod or Mastermold would do just fine.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2013 01:10 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

They will look better with CGI added I reckon. There's also supposed to be a new model out in this movie which is the big threat. So don't know if that picture is the classic model that has apparently been around for years prior to X1.

Do you know of any other villains they are trying to cram in on top of the sentinels? I don't think that's really Singer's style. He never really needlessly crammed villains in X1 and X2.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2013 01:18 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

I think this looks awesome

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2013 01:21 AM
Lexington is currently offline Click here to Send Lexington a Private Message Find more posts by Lexington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

I really hope we see nimrod as the epic boss battle.

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2013 08:52 AM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

So am I the only person sick of Wolverine being shoe horned into everything, why not just use kitty she was in x1-x3 even if it was with different actresses.

Still no confirmed Cyclops makes me facepalm, what's with marvel and not using the founding leaders of the teams?

What's next no Mr. Fantastic in Fan 4...

Sorry for the rant

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 09:41 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by pym-ftw
[B]So am I the only person sick of Wolverine being shoe horned into everything, why not just use kitty she was in x1-x3 even if it was with different actresses.

or even Bishop like what they did with the X-Men TAS

quote:
Still no confirmed Cyclops makes me facepalm, what's with marvel and not using the founding leaders of the teams?

Cyclops won't be in it even the actor confirmed it.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 09:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

No recast?

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 10:12 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

No we've seen or heard about the whole cast. No one's playing Cyclops. He's been royally screwed over in the X-Movies.

Wolverine won't be the main character in this (I don't think), but he will have a big role. Fact is Hugh Jackman brings in audiences which First Class lacked a bit. That's why they've given him a big role in this one.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 06:43 PM
Vensai

Originally posted by pym-ftw
No recast?

Cyclops has really been punted to the back due to Wolverines popularity.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 06:54 AM
Vensai is currently offline Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Vensai
Cyclops has really been punted to the back due to Wolverines popularity.

Which was always a stupid reason to do that. The X-Men films could have been better and more popular if they made them actual X-Men movies.

They could have still had Wolverine being a main character with a some decent action, and then given him solo movies later.

Anyway I'll end my rant.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 07:51 AM
WhiteWitchKing

The missed out on the opportunity of a Wolverine Vs Cyclops fight. Those hero vs hero fight in Avengers was part of the reason that movie was great.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 10:19 PM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

Originally posted by Kazenji

No?! sad

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 12:10 AM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Singer doesn't even like Cyclops, I think.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 12:25 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

Originally posted by -Pr-
Singer doesn't even like Cyclops, I think.

Probably. Wouldn't be hard to guess anyway.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 12:32 AM
Vensai is currently offline Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

or even Bishop like what they did with the X-Men TAS

i do know about that.. with Fox wanting to do an X-Force film, i could certainly see a scene in which we see Scott and Jean with a baby

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 03:39 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
The missed out on the opportunity of a Wolverine Vs Cyclops fight. Those hero vs hero fight in Avengers was part of the reason that movie was great.

Oh yeah.. That shit's awesome! Hulk vs Thor was the best and most exciting fight in Avengers.

But knowing Fox they would have done some crap like have Wolverine just block Cyclop's beams with his claws.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i do know about that.. with Fox wanting to do an X-Force film, i could certainly see a scene in which we see Scott and Jean with a baby

Lets hope they don't take the Ultimtae route and make Cable an aged Wolverine played again by Hugh Jackman! I wouldn't put it past Fox!

Rumor was a while ago that James Marsden was seen on set. Not sure what that was all about now.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Aug 16th, 2013 at 08:03 AM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 08:00 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by DARTH POWER

But knowing Fox they would have done some crap like have Wolverine just block Cyclop's beams with his claws.

Its not that stupid really.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 08:10 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Its not that stupid really.

Oh come on. You don't think the force of the beams would force the claws back into his face? And do you not think the beams would cover a wider area than just his claws?

Would make a bit more sense if his claws were vibranium. But it's just taking the Wolverine wankage too far Imo.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 09:53 AM