KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Things MLP Characters will Never Say

Things MLP Characters will Never Say
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

By the end of Canterlot Wedding...

Princess Celestia: This is your victory as much as theirs. You persisted in the face of doubt and--

Twilight: No shit there was doubt and for you not trusting me, you and my "friends" nearly lost the whole country in this very capital to the Changelings over a bucking wedding you deemed was far more important, Celestia! BUCK YOU! Buck you all to Tartarus!

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Feb 14th, 2015 at 05:02 AM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2015 04:50 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Shining armor: I shall protect my wife

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 02:45 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Shining Armor: I hope throwing my wife will open a new Olympic event.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 11:44 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Flash sentry: people like me

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2015 12:30 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Trixie: good game

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 03:07 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Cheeriliee: "I have been touched by your kids... and I'm pretty sure that I've touched them."

Fluttershy: "Should I fix you some sandwiches?"
Rainbow Dash: "I don't want any f-cking sandwiches. What is it with you and fixin' f-cking sandwiches?"

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 08:34 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Princess Celestia: The kingdoms in danger? Good thing we have a competent, experienced army to save us all!

Shining Armor: Sorry, Twilight you and your friends will have to go. Let your big brother handle this.

Princess Luna: Yes, we wouldn't want to put you in harms way.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Feb 22nd, 2015 at 01:58 AM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 01:53 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Princess Celestia: The kingdoms in danger? Good thing we have a competent, experienced army to save us all!

Shining Armor: Sorry, Twilight you and your friends will have to go. Let your big brother handle this.

Princess Luna: Yes, we wouldn't want to put you in harms way.

I just relized that they have a royal guard army and the wonder bolts and yet they never use them in battle wtf

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 03:16 PM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Fluttershy: I'm kinda angry

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 03:17 PM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Derpy: cupcakes!!!

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 06:06 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Pinkie Pie: Eating too much candy is a total myt--hrrrk--heart attack!

Rarity: Stop saying we have a thing! Spike, I don't know what dragon years are like and you can be as old as us for all we know but, and I can't stress this enough, you still look like a baby! It's not happening! Now get your head out from my bedroom window or I'll call the guards!

Luna: Tia, your subjects blew up Sombra with love radiation. I got hit with a rainbow of friendship and even I find that completely dumb. Also, I don't think friendship was learned today so much as how we're gonna find and hide the body now when it's in a dozen pieces across Equestria.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Feb 25th, 2015 at 11:56 AM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 11:49 AM
cdtm

The Sirens: The world is made of.. LOVE.AND.PEACE!

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 01:36 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

This

Attachment: image.jpg
This has been downloaded 14 time(s).

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 02:26 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Sombra: Soon, the Triforce--errr--Crystal Heart will be mine!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 06:42 PM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Rainbow dash: let's take a walk

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 07:02 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Spawningpool
I just relized that they have a royal guard army and the wonder bolts and yet they never use them in battle wtf

Actually, the Wonderbolts were dispatched to deal with Spike when he was a rampaging adult once. A lot of good that did.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 03:02 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Actually, the Wonderbolts were dispatched to deal with Spike when he was a rampaging adult once. A lot of good that did.

Poor Rainbow Dash. All the times she's helped save Equestria, and she can't rate more then a backup in the Wonder Bolts, and her idol Daring Doo doesn't even know who she is.

The Mane Six are the Onepunchmen of Ponies.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 06:14 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Twilight: People perceive you as somewhat...
Rarity: Tempestuous?
Twilight: 'Heinous b-tch' is the term used most often.

Fluttershy: One time, we successfully mated a bulldog with a Shih-Tzu.
Rainbow Dash: Really? That's weird.
Fluttershy: Yeah, we called it a bullsh-t.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2015 01:50 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Any brony on earth: zecora is best pony

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2015 11:49 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Spawningpool
Any brony on earth: zecora is best pony

Actually....Well, not me but I know some who like Zecora more.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2015 03:29 PM