KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Comprehensive Fantastic Four thread

Comprehensive Fantastic Four thread
Started by: Endless Mike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I finished volume 1 of the Thing's solo series, now I'm moving onto some earlier stuff such as Marvel Feature and Marvel Two-In-One also featuring him

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 06:59 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I've completed Marvel Feature, I'll be starting on Marvel Two-In-One next, along with the annuals for that title.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 11:22 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I've gotten past issue #50 of Marvel Two-in-One.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Feb 12th, 2015 05:38 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I've finished the Marvel Two-in-One series along with the annuals (that also contains the famous Thing vs. Champion fight).

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 21st, 2015 02:18 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Covered the Icons: Thing Freakshow miniseries

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 09:17 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Volume #2 of The Thing's solo series is complete. Next up, a few one-shots, Volume 2 of the Human Torch (volume 1 is just reprints of the Strange Tales stories that I covered already), and the Before the Fantastic Four minis.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 03:36 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Started Human Torch vol 2.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 8th, 2015 03:28 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Finished Human Torch vol 2.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 13th, 2015 06:33 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I've started the Before the Fantastic Four minis

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 15th, 2015 04:15 PM
Nerx

I heard somewhere that in issue 532 of Waid's run he created a universe with Eternity or something like that.

Old Post May 17th, 2015 03:18 AM
Nerx is currently offline Click here to Send Nerx a Private Message Find more posts by Nerx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nerx
I heard somewhere that in issue 532 of Waid's run he created a universe with Eternity or something like that.

Reed and a being known only as the 'Alien Entity' did indeed recreate the universe in that issue: http://www.narutoforums.com/showpos...p;postcount=649

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 17th, 2015 07:12 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I finished the Before the Fantastic Four minis, currently working on some other spinoffs

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 21st, 2015 05:59 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I started Fantastic Force vol 1

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 04:35 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Fantastic Force vol 1 is completed, now working on Fantastic Four Unlimited

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 17th, 2015 09:40 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Finished Fantastic Four Unlimited, a 12-issue series of double-length books. I still have some more to go before I cover all of the spinoffs.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 19th, 2015 06:30 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Covered the Atlantis Rising tie-in. Moving on to the Marvel Knights stuff next.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 05:23 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Thread is looking great, EM! thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 05:28 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Thanks. Although I haven't been able to keep up the same pace lately that I used to, I'll still try.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 11:57 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Started the Marvel Knights 4 series. It's 30 issues, so it will be a rather long one.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 5th, 2015 08:11 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I finished the Marvel Knights series and started the World's Greatest Comics Magazine series.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 1st, 2015 03:56 AM