KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Alien: Covenant

Alien: Covenant
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

I thought the engineers reasons wanting to destroy humanity would be obvious...we always end up destroying each other, killing, stealing, drugs, prostitution...all the good stuff so they see us as a failed experiment so they decide to destroy us

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 08:40 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The Engineers love themselves some prostitutes, bro.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 04:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lmaricada

can't wait for this movie!!!

Old Post May 7th, 2013 04:19 PM
lmaricada is currently offline Click here to Send lmaricada a Private Message Find more posts by lmaricada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Casting update

quote:
Ridley Scott, who is still set to direct Prometheus 2 has apparently met many times with an English actor named Rik Barnett for an undisclosed role in Prometheus 2. The source adds that Rik's potential role could be connected to Noomi Rapace's character (Elizabeth Shaw).

http://www.prometheus2-movie.com/news/819

Old Post May 20th, 2013 10:04 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
The Engineers love themselves some prostitutes, bro.

Well I guess they could let the prostitutes live but everyone else is f*cked...pun intended...giggity

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 20th, 2013 11:35 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunKing
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still need to see Prometheus 1 >_<

Old Post May 21st, 2013 01:17 PM
SunKing is currently offline Click here to Send SunKing a Private Message Find more posts by SunKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koolluke

There is no way that Prometheus is worthy of a sequel, it was a total disappointment, the characters just weren't interesting enough (David aside) I unfortunately feel that Ridley has lost his touch.

Old Post May 25th, 2013 12:05 PM
koolluke is currently offline Click here to Send koolluke a Private Message Find more posts by koolluke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote:
Exclusive: Prometheus 2 Casting Update! [CONFIRMED]

Author: Chris Picard | May-19-2013 3:33 PM

News on Prometheus 2 has been slow as of late. We're nearing the one year mark since Prometheus hit theaters last June and in the past month and half we've heard some concerning news, followed by some confusing news. At first we heard that Prometheus 2 was struggling to find a story, which was quickly debunked by Prometheus co-scribe Damon Lindelof, when he personally put the rumor to rest. However, today we have some more positive news for those eager for the Prometheus sequel!

I received an email this afternoon by someone who claims to be working close to the Prometheus 2 project. This individual, who will remain anonymous, offered information on Prometheus 2's casting situation.

According to the source, Ridley Scott, who is still set to direct Prometheus 2 has apparently met many times with an English actor named Rik Barnett for an undisclosed role in Prometheus 2. The source adds that Rik's potential role could be connected to Noomi Rapace's character (Elizabeth Shaw).

(please log in to view the image)

Our source adds that until the script is finalized, anything is possible and nothing is final, but they do hint at the strong possibility that Rik Barnett will have some kind of role in Prometheus 2. The fact that Ridley is reportedly personally meeting with this actor on multiple occasions, suggests that his role will not be a minor one and with the hint that his role could relate to Rapace's Elizabeth Shaw adds further speculation!

Old Post May 29th, 2013 11:00 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Already been posted

laughing

Old Post May 29th, 2013 11:59 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

To respond to those first about the idiotic characters
Many people are actually that ridiculously stupid yet intriguing this is just how people are

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post May 29th, 2013 06:42 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

But part 2 would be interesting if she reaches the alien planet seeing as its going to be comparable to a black dude strolling into a KKK convention

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post May 29th, 2013 06:48 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Confirmed: Amanda Bines is going to be in Prometheus 2:

Old Post May 30th, 2013 08:24 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Got a link for it?

Old Post May 30th, 2013 08:32 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by dadudemon
Confirmed: Amanda Bines is going to be in Prometheus 2:

Originally posted by Kazenji
Got a link for it?

I love you, sir.

Old Post May 30th, 2013 08:57 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

no expression

Wheres the joke??

your a very odd person.

Old Post May 30th, 2013 09:01 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

laughing

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
To respond to those first about the idiotic characters
Many people are actually that ridiculously stupid yet intriguing this is just how people are

Thank you. I've been saying that this whole time. I deal with different people everyday and it is very true.

Old Post May 30th, 2013 11:05 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
laughing

Seriously whats the joke?

Old Post May 30th, 2013 12:24 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Wow, I'm surprised at the amount of Prometheus hate. Was it perfect? No, there was a substantial amount of character stupidity throughout the movie. However, I thought the film itself was quite good as a whole, and am very much looking forward to seeing the story evolve in the sequel.

Will she make it to the Engineers' planet?
Will she be greeted with open arms by a race that appears to be extremely violent toward humans?
Will it be explained why the Engineers appear to idolize Xenomorphs(the mural in the black goo room)?
Will the logistics of the Engineers' WMD-holding-world be explained? I mean, why in the hell were there so many ships(and tanks of black goo) there?
Was earth the only planet they grew humans on?
Will she get an explanation as to why they created humans in the first place?
Will she get an explanation as to why they wanted to eradicate humans?
Will the Xenomorph seen at the end of the film play any sort of crucial role?
Etc.

Those questions left me wanting more.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 30th, 2013 05:31 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2013 07:23 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Question:
Do you guys think the race of Engineers are still alive, and as active as they've always been-- or are you, like me, beginning to think that they may be extinct(or very close to it)..?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2013 05:35 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote