KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Alien: Covenant

Alien: Covenant
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

They've been in a 2000+ year war will the Yautja. So they're probably dwindling in numbers.

That aside, I do hope they get deeper into the Engineer mythos. Exactly who/what are they. Did some other species create them like they created humanity. Did they have some internal war. What does an Engineer like to do on Sundays. Etc. I'd find that more interesting than explosions and having Shaw running for her life again.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 7th, 2013 06:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Seriously whats the joke?

Bines starred in a movie called, She's The Man...where she dressed up as a schoolboy & played soccer.

Barnet looks as she did, dressed as a boy.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2013 03:38 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Bines starred in a movie called, She's The Man...where she dressed up as a schoolboy & played soccer.

Barnet looks as she did, dressed as a boy.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

It sounds funnier coming from you.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2013 06:48 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So something like that is funny for you

moving on.........

Old Post Jun 8th, 2013 12:37 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Robtard
They've been in a 2000+ year war will the Yautja. So they're probably dwindling in numbers.

That aside, I do hope they get deeper into the Engineer mythos. Exactly who/what are they. Did some other species create them like they created humanity. Did they have some internal war. What does an Engineer like to do on Sundays. Etc. I'd find that more interesting than explosions and having Shaw running for her life again.
I am curious why they seemingly stopped their efforts to wipe out humanity 2000+ years ago(after things went haywire on LV223)..? Were they in a war with the Predators that diverted their attention, or did they stop phucking with the black goo(as a weapon) all together?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2013 10:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Galan007
... or did they stop phucking with the black goo(as a weapon) all together?

My guess was this when I saw the film. Shit when south, very quickly. They abandoned the project and the planet. Shit got too real. They thought something like, "Phuck the humans and their barbaric ways. We'ere getting TFO."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2013 10:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Minty fresh Colgate Engineers!! hahaha

New Holographic Engineer Figures From NECA!

(please log in to view the image)

Meh... definitely would not have been my choice. I want Shaw and Weyland figures! : ( *pouts* My guess is that this was cheap to put out because they already have the molds. But shit, they've already worked on the sculps for Fifield and Shaw, so wtf?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2013 02:25 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

TRANSCENDENCE Writer To Pen PROMETHEUS 2

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...s/news/?a=81754

Old Post Jun 18th, 2013 07:51 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Interesting. Ive heard of this Transcendence movie and am very intrigued. It doesn't come out until April 2014, though.

And it would be a major shock and disappointment if Ridley doesn't return to direct. I mean, my jaw would hit the floor. I'd be pissed.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2013 12:30 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Dark Horse to do Prometheus comic books

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...k/news/?a=82643

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 08:58 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ Sweet.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 02:39 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Depends who's writing it could be good

they've done some good Aliens, Predator & AVP related ones.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2013 08:15 AM
steverules_2

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Interesting. Ive heard of this Transcendence movie and am very intrigued. It doesn't come out until April 2014, though.

And it would be a major shock and disappointment if Ridley doesn't return to direct. I mean, my jaw would hit the floor. I'd be pissed.

Maybe James Cameron will direct

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 5th, 2013 08:28 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

laughing

If he did, all he would do would be remake the first film just with moronic marines and raise the number of hammerpedes, Engineers, trilobites, and Deacons exponentially. And people would love it.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2013 04:42 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Speaking of James Cameron, I just purchased an Aliens alien at Toys R Us. It's pretty sweet...

Attachment: engineer and alien warrior.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post Jul 18th, 2013 02:11 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Statue from Comic Con...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 03:16 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

A taste of the comic series in the works...

quote:
First Peek at Prometheus 2 Comic Series by Dark Horse Comics!

As predicted, Dark Horse Comics showcased an early look at their upcoming Prometheus continuation comic series, being developed by Paul Tobin and Juan Ferreyra and the Colder team at San Diego Comic-Con. Since the reveal, BleedingCool.com managed to get a pic of one of the art panels showcased, which can be viewed here:

In addition to that photo, the Colder team's Facebook Page also posted up a new preview for some of the artwork we can expect to see when the comic launches. I must say it looks promising! Check it out:

Now, this is not a direct strip from the comic, but a preview of the kind of artwork we can expect to see. Still however, it looks like it will be a very interesting comic series, one that I plan on investing in.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2013 03:33 AM
dadudemon

Patient_Leech, I am lurking this thread. Continue posting because you have at least 1 fan of your updates. big grin

Old Post Jul 24th, 2013 11:00 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Thanks, brah. smile

Good to know. But even if no one were paying attention I'd still update. I love this movie. heh

(P.s. when using my name, you don't have to use the under_score. wink )

Last edited by Patient_Leech on Jul 24th, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2013 12:38 PM
FistOfThe North

"The Screenplay for gPrometheus 2 is Finished."

http://www.technologytell.com/enter...-2-is-finished/

Alas ..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 07:58 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote