KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » DBZ: Battle of Gods

DBZ: Battle of Gods
Started by: Supra

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (45): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

If Bills really is the weakest out of the twelve gods then it seems like they're setting up for a new arc.

Apparently the goal for this movie is 3 billion ¥ (31.2 million USD) maybe if they hit that we can expect to see more Dragon Ball in the future? In fact it would be a shame if they didn't because Dragon Ball Evolution hit 57.5 million USD.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2013 10:27 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Tell me when a subbed version appears online

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 15th, 2013 10:52 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Tell me when a subbed version appears online

That shouldn't happen until after it releases on video...unless you want a theater recorded sub?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2013 10:59 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by dadudemon
That shouldn't happen until after it releases on video...unless you want a theater recorded sub?
You naive child

Old Post Mar 15th, 2013 11:19 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

As long as the translations are accurate and I can tell what's going on I'll take it.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 15th, 2013 01:51 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by AuraAngel
I really don't get the problem people have with Bills. He's a cat! Cats go around killing shit all the time just for their own amusement. It's just what they do.

Then why isn't Puar a villain?

In all seriousness though I don't really have a problem with him.

Originally posted by Astner
If Bills really is the weakest out of the twelve gods then it seems like they're setting up for a new arc.

If that and everything the guy said in the video is true, there will probably be a SSG level 2 and so forth used to combat the stronger Gods. Calling it.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2013 09:46 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Considering how plain the Super Saiyan God form is I don't think it would be hard to design a Super Saiyan God 2.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2013 09:51 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

or a super saiyan god 3 form for that matter. if the video is true then SSG form would let Goku fight on par with Bills until apparently Bills wins, so either there are more forms of SSG out there or Goku does some crazy training to get stronger on his own.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2013 10:10 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its Goku, never underestimate him!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2013 10:37 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

The whole Super Saiyan god thing is kind of meh. Looks like they didn't really bother.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 15th, 2013 10:52 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zack Fair
The whole Super Saiyan god thing is kind of meh. Looks like they didn't really bother.

We dont even know what its going to be or look like. Who cares what form or what he looks like, as long as he's SSJ Goku thats enough for me.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2013 11:12 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Agreed. It's a stupid concept and looks way to plain.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2013 11:13 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ares834
Agreed. It's a stupid concept and looks way to plain.

Where is a pic of SSG?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2013 11:28 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Supra
We dont even know what its going to be or look like. Who cares what form or what he looks like, as long as he's SSJ Goku thats enough for me.
Except we do know it looks very generic. That is the problem with some fans...they can be fed crapand they won't care.

I think they should have come up with a kickass look instead of a bland SSJ1 Kaiokenish aura thing.

Some of the SSJ5-1 million fan designs kick its ass.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2013 11:40 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Then why isn't Puar a villain?

He was.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2013 12:00 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

And Bills is a creepy skinny egyptian-pharaoh cat at that.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2013 12:03 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Except we do know it looks very generic. That is the problem with some fans...they can be fed crapand they won't care.

I think they should have come up with a kickass look instead of a bland SSJ1 Kaiokenish aura thing.

Some of the SSJ5-1 million fan designs kick its ass.

We dont know what Goku is going to look like in SSG mode, so lets not jump the gun and think the worst.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2013 01:21 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Old Post Mar 16th, 2013 01:27 AM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Poor smiley

Old Post Mar 16th, 2013 01:48 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by danteiscool
or a super saiyan god 3 form for that matter. if the video is true then SSG form would let Goku fight on par with Bills until apparently Bills wins, so either there are more forms of SSG out there or Goku does some crazy training to get stronger on his own.

Hopefully it'll be the former. As it is now though even the fake golden SSJ4 thing would've been preferable compared to what we're apparently getting.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2013 01:51 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote