KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Edo Itachi Vs. Wonder Woman

Edo Itachi Vs. Wonder Woman
Started by: remigio_coldez

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AuraAngel
I'm not implying that he can't use clones just that while Edo he doesn't seem to care to since his immortality allows him to do the analyzing without having to make clones. O:

It's certainly possible for him to make clones but I'm just looking at the actions of the character.

We've seen him in what, 6 fights?

He used clones against Kakashi and co. in Part 1.
Didn't use clones against Jiraiya (as far as I can recall).
Used them against Kakashi and co. again in Part 2.
Used them against Sasuke.
Used them against Bee & Naruto (but he was on ET auto-pilot when he did).
Used them against Kabuto (Initiating Izanami)

So that's 4 fights with, 1 without, and 1 that is on the fence, but probably counts. stick out tongue

Certainly he never used them to analyze Kabuto's techniques, and he no doubt let his guard down, but I'm guessing that also may have been because he had an EMS user with equally observant eyes right beside him.

Also, you could do better at concealing your hatred for him. stick out tongue

Originally posted by marwash22
why wouldn't genjutsu work?

He needs eye contact to land all of his genjutsu barring Izanami.

General Knowledge likely means Wonder Woman will know to avoid eye contact with Itachi at the start of the fight. After that, he won't be able to track her.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 04:16 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
remigio_coldez
OVERLORD

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

So that's 4 fights with, 1 without, and 1 that is on the fence, but probably counts. stick out tongue

Certainly he never used them to analyze Kabuto's techniques, and he no doubt let his guard down, but I'm guessing that also may have been because he had an EMS user with equally observant eyes right beside him.

General Knowledge likely means Wonder Woman will know to avoid eye contact with Itachi at the start of the fight. After that, he won't be able to track her.

He did cast a genjutsu on Naruto without Naruto looking in his eyes.

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 04:29 AM
remigio_coldez is currently offline Click here to Send remigio_coldez a Private Message Find more posts by remigio_coldez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

that's why i was asking what general knowledge entails. If shes knows not to look him in the eye, he has no chance.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 04:30 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
remigio_coldez
OVERLORD

that's why i was asking what general knowledge entails. If shes knows not to look him in the eye, he has no chance.

That is for TSUKIYOMI, some genjutsu users can cast it as a trap (battlefield or random location), when the victim walks in your tagged.

Does WW know what a Genjutsu is, she is not a ninja. The closest to a ninja she has encounter is BATMAN (tell me if there are others).

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 04:40 AM
remigio_coldez is currently offline Click here to Send remigio_coldez a Private Message Find more posts by remigio_coldez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Almost each of those cases are genjutsu, not actual clones. In the case of Kakashi and co. it was a body double created by Pain, not Itachi directly. Apparently the Kabuto one couldn't have been because he couldn't cast genjutsu but pardon me for forgetting the incredibly stupid crow clone technique.

I do not feel like it.

Also I would make the case that Sasuke is a better strategist.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 04:50 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
remigio_coldez
OVERLORD

Almost each of those cases are genjutsu, not actual clones. In the case of Kakashi and co. it was a body double created by Pain, not Itachi directly. Apparently the Kabuto one couldn't have been because he couldn't cast genjutsu but pardon me for forgetting the incredibly stupid crow clone technique.

I do not feel like it.

Also I would make the case that Sasuke is a better strategist.

EMOBOY?? HHMMM.

That retard only thinks of himself.

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 04:56 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Quite but that really doesn't make a bad strategist.

Just compare their Deidara battles. Who overpowers him and who beats him through legitimate strategy and foresight?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 05:00 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by remigio_coldez
That is for TSUKIYOMI, some genjutsu users can cast it as a trap (battlefield or random location), when the victim walks in your tagged.
There's no prep in this scenario and he wouldn't have time to set traps once the fight starts, so that's not even worth discussing... eye contact would be the only possible way to trap her in a genjutsu.

general knowledge doesn't include details about techs, so I'm gonna say that it's reasonable that he catches her in genjutsu before she blows him up with a punch... if the starting distance is decent enough.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 05:03 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
remigio_coldez
OVERLORD

Quite but that really doesn't make a bad strategist.

Just compare their Deidara battles. Who overpowers him and who beats him through legitimate strategy and foresight?

I will give you that specially with ORO's Power Set involved.

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 05:03 AM
remigio_coldez
OVERLORD

There's no prep in this scenario and he wouldn't have time to set traps once the fight starts, so that's not even worth discussing... eye contact would be the only possible way to trap her in a genjutsu.

general knowledge doesn't include details about techs, so I'm gonna say that it's reasonable that he catches her in genjutsu before she blows him up with a punch... if the starting distance is decent enough.

Agreed with you and I'm not discounting DIANA's strength and battle EXP., what I'm saying is, if the opportunity presents itself, Itachi will surely grab it.

As for the pre-cast genjutsu, I'm just stating a fact and Kurenai can whip one in a flash and Itachi is better than her.

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 05:10 AM
Bentley
Seitei

If you take away her speed would it be WW anymore?

Diana can still counter everything he throws at her, the lasso and the bracelets are still imprevious to all of Itachi's attacks. The lasso is perfect to deal with the likes of Itachi, and Diana has a long history of pulling the lasso on opponents even faster than she is. He cannot really hurt her in anyways and Genjutsu is still useless... So yeah, at some point she'll catch him and take its soul away with the lasso.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 07:42 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
remigio_coldez
OVERLORD

Originally posted by Bentley
Diana can still counter everything he throws at her, the lasso and the bracelets are still imprevious to all of Itachi's attacks. The lasso is perfect to deal with the likes of Itachi, and Diana has a long history of pulling the lasso on opponents even faster than she is. He cannot really hurt her in anyways and Genjutsu is still useless... So yeah, at some point she'll catch him and take its soul away with the lasso.

BRACELET - Can it protect her back?

LASSO - Who, a clone or a kawarime (Hope my spelling is right)?

When she is caught in a GENJUTSU, ITACHI will follow with a TSUKIYOMI, activate SUSANOO and finish her with a Totsuka-no-Tsurugi.

If she is not careful, she can be a victim of her own strength via Yata no Kagami

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 07:56 AM
Q99

quote:

With her speed, she's deflected people shooting at her from front and back at the same time, and even blocked lightning coming from multiple directions.

quote:

When she is caught in a GENJUTSU,

Oh, yea... at one point she lost her eyes, so the goddess Athena gave her new eyes, that could see through illusions and all that.

Also she can fight at full power completely blind.

I would not bet on genjutsu being too effective on her.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 08:56 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
remigio_coldez
OVERLORD

Originally posted by Q99
With her speed, she's deflected people shooting at her from front and back at the same time, and even blocked lightning coming from multiple directions.

Oh, yea... at one point she lost her eyes, so the goddess Athena gave her new eyes, that could see through illusions and all that.

Also she can fight at full power completely blind.

I would not bet on genjutsu being too effective on her.

So how can she hit him if she gauge her eyeballs again, your talking about an assassin who can make his presence disappear or is DIANA a sensor type also?

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 09:02 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Diana once beat up the Justice League while blindfolded relying totally on sound and yes, at one point Batman tried to sneak attack her (he wasn't supposed to be in the fight) and she detected him and took him down.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 09:10 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
remigio_coldez
OVERLORD

Originally posted by Nephthys
Diana once beat up the Justice League while blindfolded relying totally on sound and yes, at one point Batman tried to sneak attack her (he wasn't supposed to be in the fight) and she detected him and took him down.

So tell me, who is better at sneaking BATS or Weasel?

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 09:21 AM
KAIKAGE

Would Wonder woman even know enough about Itachi to know to avoid or even how to avoid his genjutsu? Its not like you can see the genjutsu coming your way to dodge it, all you have to do is look in his eyes, or have him point a finger at you and he got you, and some of his most powerful genjutsu aren't as simple as that.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 09:24 AM
KAIKAGE is currently offline Click here to Send KAIKAGE a Private Message Find more posts by KAIKAGE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
remigio_coldez
OVERLORD

Originally posted by KAIKAGE
Would Wonder woman even know enough about Itachi to know to avoid or even how to avoid his genjutsu? Its not like you can see the genjutsu coming your way to dodge it, all you have to do is look in his eyes, or have him point a finger at you and he got you, and some of his most powerful genjutsu aren't as simple as that.

Agreed smile

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 09:30 AM
KAIKAGE

Agreed smile
At last someone who can agree with me.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 09:40 AM
KAIKAGE is currently offline Click here to Send KAIKAGE a Private Message Find more posts by KAIKAGE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

LASSO - Who, a clone or a kawarime (Hope my spelling is right)?

When she is caught in a GENJUTSU, ITACHI will follow with a TSUKIYOMI, activate SUSANOO and finish her with a Totsuka-no-Tsurugi.

If she is not careful, she can be a victim of her own strength via Yata no Kagami

The lasso and her God of truth powers make it so she won't be tricked by clones -she can see through any illusions-, she won't be affected by Genjutsu -she can see through any illusions-. And frankly, the rest of Itachi's abilities barring maybe the mirror are pretty useless considering she only needs to bind him with the lasso.

What are the mirror's best feats anyways? I don't exactly see how the mirror will keep Itachi from being lassoed.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 10:03 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote