KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lobo (Non toon force) vs Nefaria

Lobo (Non toon force) vs Nefaria
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Lobo (Non toon force) vs Nefaria

Basically, the Logo that Superman usually fights, who does do logic.

No toon force feats allowed.

Who wins?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 07:53 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Lobo would eventually kick his teeth in.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 08:36 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Heh, Logo.

Auto correct on tablets is more trouble than it's worth.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 09:55 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Heh, Logo.

Auto correct on tablets is more trouble than it's worth.

We all make mistakes. No big deal.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 10:09 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

....Why would a tablet not recognize the word LOBO????

And that is whom I vote for BTW.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 11:14 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Flyattractor
....Why would a tablet not recognize the word LOBO????

And that is whom I vote for BTW.

The thing is, it fills in words after every second letter. v_v;

Only way to avoid it is by "confirming" each letter by tapping the tablet. It's annoying, but I haven't seriously looked into disabling it yet because I usually don't post from my Kindle..

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 11:38 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by cdtm
The thing is, it fills in words after every second letter. v_v;

Only way to avoid it is by "confirming" each letter by tapping the tablet. It's annoying, but I haven't seriously looked into disabling it yet because I usually don't post from my Kindle..

A wireless keyboard works pretty well, and I think there are portable ones that fold on the fly. This makes them easier to cart around with.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 11:49 PM
Flyattractor

Thread Offically Derailed....

WOOO!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 01:58 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

If it's current Nefaria then Lobo takes this with ridiculous ease. But I'd argue that you can't really strip the toonforce from Lobo. That's like taking the Power Cosmic from Surfer or taking away Batman's self-righteousness--it doesn't work.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 03:46 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Nefaria is physically superior to Lobo, he will win. No way is Lobo capable of fighting Thor, Wonder Man, Iron Man, Capt America, Scarlet Witch, Wasp and Black Panther as well as Nefaria did. Personally, I wouldnt even give Lobo the vote to beat Thor alone, let alone the rest of the Avengers.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 05:06 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Lobo gutted a guy that gave Infinity Man problems. smokin'

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 05:44 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by DTM
Nefaria is physically superior to Lobo, he will win. No way is Lobo capable of fighting Thor, Wonder Man, Iron Man, Capt America, Scarlet Witch, Wasp and Black Panther as well as Nefaria did. Personally, I wouldnt even give Lobo the vote to beat Thor alone, let alone the rest of the Avengers.

Lobo took on Justice League Europe by himself, so I wouldn't put it past him. His only threat would be in Thor. The rest he'd beat the hell out of. I could actually see him rip Tony out of his suit of those days.

Lobo easily took out a guy that was arguably more powerful than the Thing. I mean he ripped the rock off of the guy. It was when he fought the L.E.G.I.O.N just before Braniac removed his cloning ability.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 11:22 AM
Flyattractor

...who da f are you ....ohhh you mean STRATA!

And I agree that LOBO can do better then is expected when going up against teams. HE is very easy to underestimate on first meetings. And I have never seen Nefer in acton so I can't really say

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 03:16 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Flyattractor
...who da f are you ....ohhh you mean STRATA!

And I agree that LOBO can do better then is expected when going up against teams. HE is very easy to underestimate on first meetings. And I have never seen Nefer in acton so I can't really say

Scans of his Avengers fight are in the WWH vs Nefaria thread. ^_^

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2013 05:39 PM
Flyattractor

Oh. Neffer can take on the entire Avg team!?

Well then LOBO wins hands down absolute no proba at all......

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 06:43 AM
DTM

Originally posted by Stoic
Lobo took on Justice League Europe by himself, so I wouldn't put it past him. His only threat would be in Thor. The rest he'd beat the hell out of. I could actually see him rip Tony out of his suit of those days.

Lobo easily took out a guy that was arguably more powerful than the Thing. I mean he ripped the rock off of the guy. It was when he fought the L.E.G.I.O.N just before Braniac removed his cloning ability.

Youre comparing JL Europe to a Top Tier Avengers lineup? smile

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 06:12 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by DTM
Youre comparing JL Europe to a Top Tier Avengers lineup? smile

JL Europe had Captain Atom, Martian Manhunter, Guy Gardener and a few other powerhouses. They weren't weak. The reason why Nefaria wouldn't beat Lobo, is because Lobo doesn't fight fair. He'd punch him in the nutz and while the Count was winded, he'd kick his teeth in. Lobo would do just as well against that Avengers team as Nefaria did. Don't get me started on the beating that he'd give Simon.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 09:15 PM
guy222
With my gal

Lobo wins

Classic Nefaria gets the nod

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 09:39 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Nefaria hasn't been his best under Bendis, but then again Lobo has had much worse showings than Nefaria.

Classic Nefaria though? He's stronger and tougher than Lobo but he's a bit of a coward until he got some time to adjust. He might be able to just beat Lobo up and down the planet, but under some portrayals that wouldn't keep him down due to his insane healing factor. On the other hand he could just straight up knock him out, even ridiculous healing factors don't make you immune to knock outs as Lobo himself, Hulk, Wolverine etc. have shown (Does increase resistance). Tough call, depends on what version of the healing factor you're going with I guess.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 09:43 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Male Model
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lobo can be a ***** as well ask Vril Dox!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 09:47 PM
Male Model is currently offline Click here to Send Male Model a Private Message Find more posts by Male Model Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote