KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Thor vs S2 Goku

Thor vs S2 Goku
Started by: TheHulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Shocked Thor vs S2 Goku

No BFR,No prep who wins?

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 07:53 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Still Thor.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 08:09 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRain
Still Thor.
Based on? And lol first time i ran into you XD mostly i stick to the Comic versus forum XD

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 06:22 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
remigio_coldez
OVERLORD

I'm sure GOKU can snatch that HAMMER.

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 07:52 AM
remigio_coldez is currently offline Click here to Send remigio_coldez a Private Message Find more posts by remigio_coldez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Originally posted by TheHulk
Based on? And lol first time i ran into you XD mostly i stick to the Comic versus forum XD

So we're meeting again for the first time

Thor is able to react to anything Goku has, and due to his physical strength being massively above anyone in DB, getting tagged would end it for him. Thor has the power to one-shot Goku, can also survive his strongest attacks.

Originally posted by remigio_coldez
I'm sure GOKU can snatch that HAMMER.

Thats if it finds him worthy.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 12:10 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

So we're meeting again for the first time

Thor is able to react to anything Goku has, and due to his physical strength being massively above anyone in DB, getting tagged would end it for him. Thor has the power to one-shot Goku, can also survive his strongest attacks.

Thats if it finds him worthy.
ummm maybe we met once i can't remember lol

Yea Thor has close to lightspeed reaction and yea this is the most stupid thing about DB characters..they have the power to easily destroy a planet but they don't have the power to tank a city busting punch -_-

Goku is as pure hearted as you can get...hell i say his "niceyness" is a little and just a little more than Supermans..

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 12:17 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Mjolnir enchantment isn't lifted by being pure-hearted, but rather you have to be "worthy"—whatever that means—in fact, apparently not even Odin can lift it, and he put the enchantments there to begin with.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 12:35 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by Astner
Mjolnir enchantment isn't lifted by being pure-hearted, but rather you have to be "worthy"—whatever that means—in fact, apparently not even Odin can lift it, and he put the enchantments there to begin with.
If Mjolnir was a girl.....i really don't know and would ask her what she sees in Thor -_-....

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 01:38 PM
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by TheHulk
ummm maybe we met once i can't remember lol

Yea Thor has close to lightspeed reaction and yea this is the most stupid thing about DB characters..they have the power to easily destroy a planet but they don't have the power to tank a city busting punch -_-

Goku is as pure hearted as you can get...hell i say his "niceyness" is a little and just a little more than Supermans..

Being worthy doesnt have shit to do with being pure hearted.

that being said even if he is a idiot goku is actually a true warrior and so he could lift it

The only time he touches mjolnir is when it caves his skull in

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 03:51 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by Gecko4lif

that being said even if he is a idiot goku is actually a true warrior and so he could lift it

Yea i kinda realise that already....

So you have to be a honorable warrior eh? Sounds reasonable....

Lololol yea No way Goku could survive a hammer throw...SS2 Goku might though....

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 03:55 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Gecko4lif

I agree Goku might be able to lift it.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 06:08 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by Zack Fair
thumb up

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 06:50 PM
KAIKAGE

Originally posted by Zack Fair
I agree too, Goku is every bit as worthy as Thor if not more so, he's as pure as superman if not more so and is every bit as honourable in battle as Thor, and at super saiyan 2 Goku should at least be able to disarm Thor or at least grab the hammer and take control of it, and then the vast majority of Thor's power will be added to Goku's super saiyan 2 power, and Goku could still transform up to super saiyan 4 or the new super saiyan god form, and if that happens I think Thor would be screwed.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 10:35 PM
KAIKAGE is currently offline Click here to Send KAIKAGE a Private Message Find more posts by KAIKAGE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

No Z character has the physical might to manage to disarm Thor, assuming they don't receive a hammer to the face for getting close.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 10:40 PM
KAIKAGE

No Z character has the physical might to manage to disarm Thor, assuming they don't receive a hammer to the face for getting close.
This really depends on what interpretation of Thor were talking about, like superman Thor's upper limits are what the writers decide for that specific situation, and I assume your thinking of the Thor that lifted a planet sized serpent. It is just typical that you guys only ever base your arguments on the ultimate incarnations of characters like Thor and superman instead of their common incarnations, its obvious you people greatly prefer comics to anime so why don't you guys stick to the comic forums instead of the anime forums, I can't help but feel you comic fanboys come to these anime forums to gang up and tell us how much better you THINK all your comic book characters are than the anime characters based on your biased preference.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 11:05 PM
KAIKAGE is currently offline Click here to Send KAIKAGE a Private Message Find more posts by KAIKAGE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

I don't read or pay much attention to comics, barely know anything about Thor. And DB is still one of my favourite anime's from growing up with it. Facts are still facts, even if I favour DB (greatly).

And ultimates? Isnt that the same for DB's 'common' showings being far below their actual feats?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 11:50 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by KAIKAGE
I agree too, Goku is every bit as worthy as Thor if not more so, he's as pure as superman if not more so and is every bit as honourable in battle as Thor, and at super saiyan 2 Goku should at least be able to disarm Thor or at least grab the hammer and take control of it, and then the vast majority of Thor's power will be added to Goku's super saiyan 2 power, and Goku could still transform up to super saiyan 4 or the new super saiyan god form, and if that happens I think Thor would be screwed.

yeah, if not more so

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 01:01 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

SSJ4 Goku got this. SSJ2 gets stomped.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 05:30 AM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by KAIKAGE
This really depends on what interpretation of Thor were talking about, like superman Thor's upper limits are what the writers decide for that specific situation, and I assume your thinking of the Thor that lifted a planet sized serpent. It is just typical that you guys only ever base your arguments on the ultimate incarnations of characters like Thor and superman instead of their common incarnations, its obvious you people greatly prefer comics to anime so why don't you guys stick to the comic forums instead of the anime forums, I can't help but feel you comic fanboys come to these anime forums to gang up and tell us how much better you THINK all your comic book characters are than the anime characters based on your biased preference.
If this is wankage...lol you never been to the lounge forums..there wankage is worst than his.expect their wanking Anime characters....

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 11:51 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by Based
SSJ4 Goku got this. SSJ2 gets stomped.
SSJ4 True he beats Thor...but how about SSJ3??

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 11:52 AM