KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Thor vs S2 Goku

Thor vs S2 Goku
Started by: TheHulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KAIKAGE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheHulk
If this is wankage...lol you never been to the lounge forums..there wankage is worst than his.expect their wanking Anime characters....
Ease up on the wankage term will you, don't come here insulting fans for being fans, true some fans can get a bit extreme, but don't insult every fan for backing there side of the versus thread because it differs from your opinion.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 01:34 PM
KAIKAGE is currently offline Click here to Send KAIKAGE a Private Message Find more posts by KAIKAGE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

SS4 has City level strength and is 3% lightspeed. His strong charged attacks will damage Thor.

Thor will still survive for a while. With his speed and strength he'll still hammer-tag SS4 Goku, who wont last as long.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 01:52 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by KAIKAGE
Ease up on the wankage term will you, don't come here insulting fans for being fans, true some fans can get a bit extreme, but don't insult every fan for backing there side of the versus thread because it differs from your opinion.
Umm i ain't insulting you in anyway..i'm just saying the wankage in the Lounge forum is worse than how we hype the comic char in this forum,in your eyes at least,hell they say even yamcha back in DB! note not DBZ but freaking DB Yamcha can beat Hulk -_-

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 02:23 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by BloodRain
SS4 has City level strength and is 3% lightspeed. His strong charged attacks will damage Thor.

Thor will still survive for a while. With his speed and strength he'll still hammer-tag SS4 Goku, who wont last as long.
Despite the fact i am skeptical about SSJ4 Goku having city busting strength...it is a fact Almost all DB,DBZ,DBGT chars lack Physical fts...all those surviving planet busting attacks are energy durability...physical durability is a almost whole different story...

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 02:26 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KAIKAGE

Yes but that is GT your talking about, you really can't take its feat limits seriously, I mean goku's base form which is supposed to be around buu's level couldn't handle one little building when back in dragon ball z a super saiyan 3 level battle would shake apart a planet with the force of their blows, the physical strength that would take goes far beyond city lifting, heck when goku was super saiyan 2 he counter a dive bomb from orbit from kid buu with brute strength and it did a serious number on the planet, and by Gt Goku's base form is supposed to equal that.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 04:25 PM
KAIKAGE is currently offline Click here to Send KAIKAGE a Private Message Find more posts by KAIKAGE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Despite the fact i am skeptical about SSJ4 Goku having city busting strength...it is a fact Almost all DB,DBZ,DBGT chars lack Physical fts...all those surviving planet busting attacks are energy durability...physical durability is a almost whole different story...

It was against one of the dragons that started submerging part of a city. Goku flew under it, went SS4 and pushed it back up. Unknown how much he pushed up though.

Yes but that is GT your talking about, you really can't take its feat limits seriously, I mean goku's base form which is supposed to be around buu's level couldn't handle one little building when back in dragon ball z a super saiyan 3 level battle would shake apart a planet with the force of their blows, the physical strength that would take goes far beyond city lifting, heck when goku was super saiyan 2 he counter a dive bomb from orbit from kid buu with brute strength and it did a serious number on the planet, and by Gt Goku's base form is supposed to equal that.

SS1 GT Goku is around Buu's level, and I don't recall a SS3 battle shaking the planet with punches.

The best strength feat in Z is the vollyball from SS3Gotenks which made a Town level (Below City level) crater, though unknown to whether the rings around Buu were explosive or not.. likely as otherwise it would just be the same as a punch.

SS3Gotenks is 8x stronger than SS3Goku.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 06:01 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

It was against one of the dragons that started submerging part of a city. Goku flew under it, went SS4 and pushed it back up. Unknown how much he pushed up though.
I actually meant Skeptical about SSJ4 *only* having city busting strength lol sorry.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 06:54 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Only mean his physical strength. Ki blasts are still far above their punches.

Freeza saga base Goku's best kick was City block level.

Buu saga SS3 Gotenks best punch was below Town level.

Even by that scale SS4 having City level strength fits with this increase.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 07:22 PM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Goku is impressive, he's ridiculously powerful but sadly I don't feel like he could stand up to Thor, Mjolnir alone would be able to deal with any ki related attack I would think...If Thor used all of his powers I could see him taking a vast majority but personally I feel he could probably fight like a brick and take this he's just one of those comic characters out of the DBZ league in my opinion

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 01:29 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by Yamcha
Goku is impressive, he's ridiculously powerful but sadly I don't feel like he could stand up to Thor, Mjolnir alone would be able to deal with any ki related attack I would think...If Thor used all of his powers I could see him taking a vast majority but personally I feel he could probably fight like a brick and take this he's just one of those comic characters out of the DBZ league in my opinion
and so says Yamcha,one of the weakest Z fighter of all time evil face

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 07:56 AM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

and so says Yamcha,one of the weakest Z fighter of all time evil face

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 05:57 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Goku stomps. Super Saiyan Goku stomps at lol and Goku not being able to hurt Thor let alone ko him. Stop basing everything on these characters high showings and look at their average.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 07:51 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by carver9
Goku stomps. Super Saiyan Goku stomps at lol and Goku not being able to hurt Thor let alone ko him. Stop basing everything on these characters high showings and look at their average.
Lol thats how everyone does it Carv....look at all high showings...and lol even averagely Thor can tank city busting attacks while Base/average Goku can barely punch down a building stick out tongue

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 09:05 AM
KAIKAGE

Lol thats how everyone does it Carv....look at all high showings...and lol even averagely Thor can tank city busting attacks while Base/average Goku can barely punch down a building stick out tongue
And let me guess your basing that on what you saw in GT.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 10:02 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Hulks got a point, using 'averages' dramatically lowers DB.

-Best destruction feats come from a few (only 2 shown, more implied) planet busting ones. Average strong ki doesn't do this much damage.
-Durability comes from Freeza surviving the planet exploding, and characters taking those ki blasts. Average has them falling to (at most) Town level physical punches, plus using the average ki blast.
-Speed feats only come from Snake way and Gotenks' two feats, and scaling from those 3. Average speed feats are not at these Massively Hypersonic levels, like Freeza taking a while to fly a few km.

Even though the average showings from DB has them far from Planetary or MHS, we still all agree they are because they have shown to be able to do so.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 03:27 PM
carver9

Uuuuummmm, when did Goku ever had a problem punching down buildings?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 04:06 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

And let me guess your basing that on what you saw in GT.
I did not finish even a quarter of GT...I gave that up already and only read the story...

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 04:25 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by carver9
Uuuuummmm, when did Goku ever had a problem punching down buildings?
The most basic thing they did that showed average strength was punching down ironically Hulk size boulders...lol most evident. When SS Goku final round with Frieza at fullpower...and other Irony the best high end showing was in that final round...

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 04:29 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Goku wouldn't even be able to keep his super saiyan aura on. Thor would drain him dry.

Goku would probably run circles around him in combat speed, but Thor's taken hits from a lot stronger punchers than Goku. Goku on the other hand, has not taken Mjolnir. Or Thor's lightning.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 05:58 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by Damborgson
Goku wouldn't even be able to keep his super saiyan aura on. Thor would drain him dry.

Goku would probably run circles around him in combat speed, but Thor's taken hits from a lot stronger punchers than Goku. Goku on the other hand, has not taken Mjolnir. Or Thor's lightning.
thumb up

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 04:42 PM