KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Would Yoda have rescued one of the twins from Anakin?

Would Yoda have rescued one of the twins from Anakin?
Started by: PhoenixSam5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PhoenixSam5

Would Yoda have rescued one of the twins from Anakin?

Suppose Anakin killed Obi Wan during the duel in ROTS, then he flies Padme to Coruscant. Then after she gives birth, Yoda goes to fight Anakin. Could he have rescued one of the twins to be on the good side and defeat Vader? Or would anakin get both twins and the galaxy's last hope is doomed?

If yoda got one twin, there is still hope left?

Do you think Yoda could rescue either Luke or leia and raise the twin on the rebel's side to fight Vader, while Vader takes the other twin to raise?

Was yoda strong enough to fight anakin and rescue one of the twins from him?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 02:59 AM
Click here to Send PhoenixSam5 a Private Message Find more posts by PhoenixSam5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

isnt there anything else to discuss other than "what if" fanfic threads?

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 03:46 AM
Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

quote: (post)
Originally posted by focus4chumps
isnt there anything else to discuss other than "what if" fanfic threads?

thumb up

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 05:00 AM
Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

What if George Lucas didn't make star wars

What if........

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 03:56 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yoda would have stomped all over Anakin.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 08:09 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

Originally posted by -Pr-

I don't think Anakin would have been stomped, especially if he had clone troopers to back him up.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Apr 5th, 2013 03:47 AM
Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by -Pr-
thumb up

Anakin/Vader couldn't even best Kenobi with the force-- he'd of been humbled by Yoda. Tbh, I could see Yoda tooling Anakin with the force almost as casually as he tooled Asajj.

As far as a saber battle goes: the cool/calm/collected force-god that effortlessly killed Dooku early in the film('Christakin') >> the conflicted/guilty/remorseful emo-kid that Kenobi nearly killed at the end(Vader.) Yoda'd spank the latter in a saber contest as well.

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 5th, 2013 at 04:04 AM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2013 04:01 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Anakin/Vader couldn't even best Kenobi with the force-- he'd of been humbled by Yoda. Tbh, I could see Yoda tooling Anakin with the force almost as casually as he tooled Asajj.

As far as a saber battle goes: the cool/calm/collected force-god that killed Dooku early in the film('Christakin') >> the conflicted/guilty/remorseful emo-kid that Kenobi nearly killed at the end(Vader.) Yoda'd spank the latter in a saber contest as well.

Charging right to Coruscant where legions of clone troopers are stationed would be a suicidal move. I'm fairly sure Anakin would have sufficient security, especially since assassins would have attempted to kill him or his family.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Apr 5th, 2013 04:05 AM
Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah, I mean during RotS Yoda showed that slaying a dozen(or so) clones is child's play-- but he isn't killing legions of them(unless this is CWC Yoda, of course. stick out tongue)

I was just referring to a one-on-one battle between he and Anakin/Vader.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2013 04:12 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, I mean during RotS Yoda showed that slaying a dozen(or so) clones is child's play-- but he isn't killing legions of them(unless this is CWC Yoda, of course. stick out tongue)

I was just referring to a one-on-one battle between he and Anakin/Vader.

Ah alright. Still, I don't know if he would have still been that conflicted at that point.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Apr 5th, 2013 04:17 AM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok so like what if shmi aborted anakin?

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 03:32 AM
Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote