KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Batman: Arkham Origins

Batman: Arkham Origins
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 24 25 [26]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

For some reasons, I had a harder time in Origins in regards to combat. It felt slightly off.

I know because I recently finished Arkham City and I was beating the crap out of everybody.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 02:04 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

That, and they tried really hard to make it harder to chain attacks in Origins than they had been before.

Not to mention if you were playing at a faster frame rate, you might have had issues with Origins being "locked" to a slower FPS.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 02:07 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Oh... I think that was one of the ones you had to do in one of the scripted predator room scenarios of the story mode for it to count. Wasn't able to get that one till I was doing New Game + in that one main predator room of the GCPD, I believe.

Also, if you don't get all the tracks done after NG+, you can do 'em on I Am the Night mode, and if you progress too far there story-wise for you to get anymore of them, just get yourself killed so you can start the story anew and the tracks you completed before will still be saved. Regardless, the Deadshot side mission is good for getting a couple of the more annoying predator-based tracks out of the way.

Hope that helps.

I just got it done in the Steel Mill

had a feeling doing it in free roam was a load of bs, Do a google search and you find people saying it can be done

as for the fighting i didn't have a problem with it was kicking everybody's arse juse like in Arkham City.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 02:33 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Kinda wish I could understand how some others had a harder time with Origins' combat because I had as much a blast with it as I did with City. Granted, there was an annoying new enemy type or two like the kung-fu guys that had weird timing with countering, and the occasional bigger thugs having that obnoxious charge attack, but other than that...

@ Kaz: Yeah, there's quite a few ones you can't do in free roam despite what others may say. For ones you can though, best to try it out on the armed SWAT guys just outside the GCPD building.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 06:12 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Any reviews for Cold, Cold Heart?

I won't be able to play it until this weekend and I'm super anxious.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 12:07 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm DLing it now off the PSN

good our internet blows here, 2 & half hours and its only up to 55% for a 1.9GB.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 05:17 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

damn that sucks balls

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 03:58 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

I have to say that Cold Cold Heart was actually better than Harley Quinn's Revenge. It felt like a darker version of one of the best episodes of Batman TAS(Heart Of Ice). Which it had many references and much faithfulness towards, even using more or less verbatim lines at several times, as well as plot elements and characters.

It was a lot fun to play and a good challenge. I still think the Mr Freeze fight in City was better than this one's, but the one here was pretty good as well. Another plus is that if you forget to accomplish any certain tasks before completing the story such as releasing all the cops that have been frozen, you can finish that afterwards as the game allows you to free roam. Unlike in Harley Quinn's Revenge.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 06:09 PM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

You would think that one of the thermal batarangs would've just damaged Freeze some directly, but I guess that'd have made it too easy.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 08:49 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Cold, Cold Heart was a damn fine play.

It begins a tad slowly, but soon erupts with action and fun.

Maurice LaMarche, once again, knocks it out of the park as Mr. Freeze.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 01:44 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The S symbol
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good Game.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2014 03:31 PM
The S symbol is currently offline Click here to Send The S symbol a Private Message Find more posts by The S symbol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Really? I heard the DLC was wack.

Old Post May 9th, 2014 08:30 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Really? I heard the DLC was wack.

From where?

Old Post May 9th, 2014 08:37 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So i've been playing 'Cold, Cold Heart'

and i get to the final Anarky Riot and used the cryptographic sequencer but then i fail to find the bomb....now when i get to that final one to use the cryptographic sequencer again i can't erm

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 02:08 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

That's strange.. I never had that problem. The bomb isn't that hard to find though. Just takes a few or couple tries at first.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 05:38 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by RedX1852
**** YOU MAN, YOU COULD HAVE JUST RAN AWAY, BUT YOUR ALL LIKE "OHH I GOTTA DO A SPOIL ATTACK" SO **** YOU

Come on Egoraptor anyone?
This guy is funny, he should come back.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 04:25 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

You must be bored just to bump a thread for that.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2016 05:13 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Kazenji
You must be bored just to bump a thread for that.
Yup.

The games section needs to be revived, along with Foreign Cinema.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 24th, 2016 06:47 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote