KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Batman: Arkham Origins

Batman: Arkham Origins
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Gorgeous. A huge sucker for cinematic action smile

Already seeing the 'less refined' Batman they mentioned.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post May 20th, 2013 04:21 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
I read that Roger Craig Smith (Chris Redfield from RE5) would be voicing Bats.

Is Conroy voicing Batman for certain segments or for the entire game? Either way, this is very good news.

he said he's been working on it for months now, so i'd be surprised if he only had a bit part.

Unless the game has "flash forward" segments.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 20th, 2013 04:21 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Maybe since this is a prequel game, hence the title of "Origins", there will be a present scenario with Conroy as older and more experienced Batman with flashback sequences of younger and less experienced Batman that is the actual gameplay.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 20th, 2013 04:27 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I could see that. I wouldn't mind it either.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 20th, 2013 04:36 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Impediment
I read that Roger Craig Smith (Chris Redfield from RE5) would be voicing Bats.

Is Conroy voicing Batman for certain segments or for the entire game? Either way, this is very good news.

Glad as I am for them to have Conroy again, having Chris's VA to voice bats sure would've been interesting...

Hm, so I wonder how playing as Deathstroke in this game will work. Is he just another guy that you can only play with in the challenge maps?

Oh, and yeah. That was a cinematic masterpiece of a trailer.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 07:29 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Rumors going around that Conroy is working on the true Rocksteady sequel and that his comments were a bit of a slip up.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 20th, 2013 07:34 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Wait, so Rocksteady are making a different Batman game?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 21st, 2013 03:09 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Whatever happen to their TMNT that was rumored to be coming.

Old Post May 21st, 2013 06:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Just got an email from DC that I'm subscribed to, and in it they say that the Deathstroke pre-order bonus is challenge maps and skins.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 23rd, 2013 07:26 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by -Pr-
Just got an email from DC that I'm subscribed to, and in it they say that the Deathstroke pre-order bonus is challenge maps and skins.
Booo

But I think I will definitely buy this game when it comes out.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 23rd, 2013 07:42 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by -Pr-

Still better then Joker ,Nightwing or Robin.

Bankai.

Old Post May 23rd, 2013 08:17 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Go figure...

Story mode aside, they need to do something different from the same old challenge maps for the rest of the game. I think it's people's least liked part of any Arkham game, and probably more-so for completionists, though as one myself I don't mind the challenge for the most part, but it gets overly redundant pretty easily.

Unless I get to snipe, shoot down, or slice and dice the Riddler himself as Deathstroke, chances are I won't enjoy him that much more than the extra playables in Arkham City's challenge maps, and that's coming from someone whose a huge Slade fan.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on May 23rd, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2013 10:32 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Estacado
Still better then Joker ,Nightwing or Robin.

I'd prefer Nightwing, tbh. Yeah, Slade adds more variety, but I prefer Nightwing as a character.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Go figure...

Story mode aside, they need to do something different from the same old challenge maps for the rest of the game. I think it's people's least liked part of any Arkham game, and probably more-so for completionists, though as one myself I don't mind the challenge for the most part, but it gets overly redundant pretty easily.

Unless I get to snipe, shoot down, or slice and dice the Riddler himself as Deathstroke, chances are I won't enjoy him that much more than the extra playables in Arkham City's challenge maps, and that's coming from someone whose a huge Slade fan.

The challenge maps were the one thing I didn't 100%.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 25th, 2013 03:10 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Looks as good as previous games...

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2013 04:14 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Combat looks great. I really like how brutal it looks in comparison to the other Arkham games.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2013 06:03 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bane looks badass!!

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2013 10:25 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah... I like that Bane too. Pretty fresh compared to what we usually see of him in games.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2013 10:34 AM
Estacado
Legendary

I like that he is more like in the comics big guy with fighting skills not like in previous Arkham games where he was only big because of venom and he fought like a retard.....

So he will look like this without a coat....
(please log in to view the image)
free pic

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2013 10:44 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Looking good

but **** youtube at the moment always having to change the quality before watching.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2013 11:59 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

I'll get the game. Arkham City was amazing, granted I rage quit at least a dozen times in certain areas but the quality was top notch. I think it'll do well outside of Rocksteady's hands on this one.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2013 04:41 PM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote