KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » H/P Doomsday & Gog walks into Asgard

H/P Doomsday & Gog walks into Asgard
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by complexbrother
correction ... many body bags .

You are misinformed sir, Odin -Sky Father, Gaea- Elder God, Thor, Loki, Beta Ray Bill, Red Norvell, Kurse 4x stronger than Thor, Tiwaz Ancient Asgardian, Warrior 3, plus artifacts. DD and Gog are dead!!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 12:59 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Originally posted by the Darkone
You are misinformed sir, Odin -Sky Father, Gaea- Elder God, Thor, Loki, Beta Ray Bill, Red Norvell, Kurse 4x stronger than Thor, Tiwaz Ancient Asgardian, Warrior 3, plus artifacts. DD and Gog are dead!!
¨

I'm afraid you are the one who is misinformed.

He was probably referring to Gog's ability to clone himself. So even if he loses he would require a lot of bags big grin

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 01:01 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by curryman
¨

I'm afraid you are the one who is misinformed.

He was probably referring to Gog's ability to clone himself. So even if he loses he would require a lot of bags big grin

Odin can clone himself too, or absorb all of Asgard and into the destroyer and rage stomp, pretty all of the Gog are high end Heralds except for Kingdom Gog; now that would be a battle between Odin and Kingdom Gog, and I will still pick Odin!!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 01:21 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Did the OP clarify just what constitutes Asgard here? Is Odin here, is Kurse here (if so, what level), is the Destroyer armor here? (as they are pretty much the only things that have a hope to hurt DD or Gog.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 02:30 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

for them to have any chance at all of simply over-powering asgard (by that i mean odin) it needs to be quintessence powered gog. gog-wars version would likely be killed before he could travel back. if he CAN survive an attack, or if odin goes for dd first, then he could literally call forth a near infinite number of himselves. he and dd would win via attrition in the end and the 'real' gog could simply sit around and watch.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 02:39 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Originally posted by leonidas
for them to have any chance at all of simply over-powering asgard (by that i mean odin) it needs to be quintessence powered gog. gog-wars version would likely be killed before he could travel back. if he CAN survive an attack, or if odin goes for dd first, then he could literally call forth a near infinite number of himselves. he and dd would win via attrition in the end and the 'real' gog could simply sit around and watch.

How long does it take Gog to travel back and begin his infinite spamming of himself? The assumption would be Odin is 'the final boss' of asgard so while DD and Gog start razing Asgard I'm sure he will get the chance to Start the spam before Odin sees that he is needed.

I'm under the assumption that these two walk into Asgard and decide to phuck things up not that everyone from Asgard is waiting at the door to lunge at them at the opening bell. Am I wrong here?

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 04:41 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Gog Wars Gog

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 04:55 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Philosophía
Yes, he has faced Darkseid.
laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 05:03 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

It starts at the bridge and Hemidall and then it goes from there. Odin, Thor, Warriors Three, Balder, Sif, Valkyrie, Enchantress, 1000 standard asgard guards Executioner, Ulik, Tutinax, Karnilla, & Beta Ray Bill. No Destroyer. Better info.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 05:13 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

thumb up thanks for clarification Golem

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 05:31 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

yw

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 05:52 AM
DTM

I think with Odin present, that Asgard will win. Without Odin, Asgard falls.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 06:05 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by SevenShackles
How long does it take Gog to travel back and begin his infinite spamming of himself? The assumption would be Odin is 'the final boss' of asgard so while DD and Gog start razing Asgard I'm sure he will get the chance to Start the spam before Odin sees that he is needed.

I'm under the assumption that these two walk into Asgard and decide to phuck things up not that everyone from Asgard is waiting at the door to lunge at them at the opening bell. Am I wrong here?

yeah, fair enough. he would start as soon as the battle begins. don't really see a way that asgard can win this. that power of gog's was pretty crazy. i think asgard would simply be worn out. battle might take a hundred years, but eventually asgard would tire and fall. especially with dd helping to speed things up... only thing i can see being effective would be a full-on time stop by odin in the middle of the battle. if he stopped time and killed ALL the gogs he would win. don't really see him doing that, but...maybe. otherwise, i don't see anyway for asgard to win.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 01:01 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Asgard has three of the most potent magic users in Asgard; Odin, Karnilla and Enchantress. Odin can amp his soldiers through the Odin Force, I would more afraid of Odin reduplicated himself than Gog, Gog is more or less is high high Herald or Low Trans, the key is HP DD which he would have his hands full with Thor, BRB, Ulik and Tutinax( he's not even Asgardian or an enemy oh well) Sif, Valkyrie, the soldiers etc. Gog would be facing Odin who can manipulate time on a whim, Karnilla and Enchantress combine can stop Gog time travel, for Gog and DD are in Asgard domain.
Asgard wins!!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 03:22 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

sure, if they can somehow, in some never-before-seen-on-panel way block his ability to time travel, then of course they'd win. or if odin goes full time stop (which he might in this circumstance, but in most never would) they could win. otherwise, odin and asgard tire and fall after 100, 200, 300, whatever number of years.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 05:38 PM
the Darkone

Originally posted by leonidas
sure, if they can somehow, in some never-before-seen-on-panel way block his ability to time travel, then of course they'd win. or if odin goes full time stop (which he might in this circumstance, but in most never would) they could win. otherwise, odin and asgard tire and fall after 100, 200, 300, whatever number of years.

This battle will end when Odin want's it to end!!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 10:14 PM