KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » .hack//RE:Boot Login Screen

.hack//RE:Boot Login Screen
Started by: iKinneas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

You must be FAR out. Anyway, Steam Gunner seems interesting, but I am more interested in magical swords or just swords.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2013 11:40 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

This took all night, my girlfriend is gonna kill me :

UserName: Knight Reaper

Character Class: Class: Adept Rogue --
-Blade Brandier 1
-Twin Blade 1
-Flick Reaper 2

Character Race: Human

Gender IRL: Male

Character Experience: Newbie

Age IRL: 22

Appearance:

[in-game]
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2...789-d4rx0bx.jpg

[real-life]
http://images1.fanpop.com/images/ph...097-500-550.jpg

Weaponry: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs18/f/2..._by_Genises.jpg

In-Game/Real Life Info: "Kaylan Hikaru created 'Knight Reaper' in The World, as a means to join his long-time friend Jinto Kubitchi, who played in The World, and really wanted him to join. Kaylan agreed to make a similar character to his friend, but with opposite colours in terms of clothes. Two warrior brothers. After playing for a few days, getting to know the basics of the world, and having Jinto, known in the world as 'Knight Slayer'. They practised with their abilities, having found some remote locations to avoid dangers, and some places to explore, and logging out agreeing to meet the next day in that spot to explore the caves. The following day, Kaylan logged in to join his friend again, however 'KnightSlayer' was not waiting to explore the cave system as promised, and he watched as 'bullies' attacked and 'deleted' his friends character, leaving only his sword laying in the dirt, laughing as they phased back to their own server. After asking around for a bit trying to find out what happens when players are defeated, or if players could be deleted, and how higher level players could enter a 'newbie-zone' (guessing here). He logged out to call his friend, only to find out that Jinto had been found in a coma shortly after being 'deleted' from the game. His visor still over his eyes, and controller gripped in his hand. Kaylan sheathed the white and red katana with his own black and red one, and vowed that he would level up and get strong enough to find those who had caused his friend to fall into the coma and defeat them somehow."

In-Game Profession: Aspiring Player Killer

Server/Root Town: DELTA//MacAnu

Old Post Apr 25th, 2013 04:26 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

OMG ITS ICHIGO! -fangirlsquee!-

Old Post Apr 25th, 2013 11:37 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Yep, I am Ichigo... was going to call my character that. Hikaru Ichigo. But oh well... I am a fan, and I was sad to see it end.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2013 11:55 AM
starryknight

I'm in the process if throwing together a cs, I've only seen the anime (.hack//sign and twilight bracelet) but never played the game so my knowledge is limited. Also can your rl character be in the US or are we limited to EU and Asia?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2013 02:40 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Can be from Europe, Japan, or US. I'm tempted to say anywhere, but those are where I know that The World has been released in.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2013 03:48 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

*UserName: Rave_in_the_Dark (Rave_in or Rae)

*Character Class: Adept Rogue

*Character Race: Human

Gender IRL: Female

*Character Experience: Intermediate

Age IRL: 23

*Appearance: (please log in to view the image) in game

(please log in to view the image) out of game

*Weaponry: Swords of the Lotus Queen/ lvl: 20/ Rarity: 5 stars/ ATK +25/ Ability: Hp drain.

(Swords of the Lotus Queen was awarded to her after she won a 1v1 PvP tournament some time ago, they are a set of four blades that hover closely around her that reacts to her movements.)

In-Game Info: Rave_in is a well known PvPer and belonged to a high ranked team but was kicked off the before the end of the top 16 tournament because she was being investigated for hacking, later on she was found innocent and was quoted, "with skills like these hacking would only slow me down." She has since been approached by many PvP guilds and even Pk guilds but she has turned everyone down. Leaving the PvP scene behind and has been seen around the lower lvls helping when she can and protecting them from ******* PKers.

IRL Info: Jo is an aspiring DJ and has recently been hired to play at a local club but when she is not working she is on the game and she only works three nights a week. Joanna started playing just to kill time between classes when she was in school but she had become addicted to the Arena and devoted all her time becoming better and learning all the little tricks to the world which was the reason she was thought to be hacking. Joanna fails at romance and has been known to ditch a guy before the first date ends, she finds most men boring and single minded. She currently lives in the US but is dying to move to Japan were the game is most popular.

In-Game Profession: Merchant

*Server/Root Town: DELTA//MacAnu

(Please let me know if I filled this out correctly.)

(Also I've had bad run ins with "PKers" so I basically hate them. stick out tongue)

Last edited by starryknight on Apr 25th, 2013 at 08:07 PM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2013 08:01 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

So when is the game coming? Also I need someone to help me stat my sword/swords?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 12:51 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Late night tonight/early morning tomorrow. As soon as I get home from mum's. Promise. And I'm sure Yui-Chan... Er... Phoenix... would be happy to help stat out your weaponry whilst I'm on the road. -nods-

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 12:58 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

YUI-CHAN! -throws hands up-

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 01:11 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

First of all, I have no idea what Starry is supposed to be. Adept Rogue, I saw that. But there are no sub-classes picked, no weapons indicated. And she didn't ask me for help so sad I'm reluctant to offer it.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 01:36 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

No weaponry?

quote:
Swords of the Lotus Queen/ lvl: 20/ Rarity: 5 stars/ ATK +25/ Ability: Hp drain.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 01:57 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

That's a weapon yes but it doesn't really fit any of the classes. I kind of agree with kin on the whole 'Not going adept rogue due to complexity' now. The Adept Rogue is a multi-weapon class. It doesn't have any of its own weapons, it uses weapon styles from other classes based on what it chose as its sub-classes. It has a set number of points to spend to make up it's subclass list. So she could be a Twin Blade, Blade Brandier, and Edge Punisher, letting her use all types of swords but she would need to get a Job Extension to gain her next level of weapon. Adept Rogue is a bit confusing unless you pay attention. If I didn't think Starry would get upset at me for saying and try to quit I'd try to talk to her about it T.T

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 03:03 PM
starryknight

Idk i just made stuff up ;p

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 04:02 PM
starryknight

Hmmm...I guess I've made a bad name for myself if you think I'd leave just for calling me out on something like that. As I said before I don't know much and I just made a bunch of bs up. So any feed back will help. ><

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 06:01 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

*UserName: Rave_in_the_Dark (Rave_in or Rae)
Shorter username might be a good idea

Good

Being an adept rogue is fine, but you missed something.
1. You have 4 points.
2. Each sub-class costs x-points. Twin Blade, 1. Blade Brandier, 1. Shadow Warlock, 3. Etc. Check the Adept Rogue page to find out how many.
3. Pick as many classes as you want, so long as you don't go over 4 points.
Possible: 3+1, 2+2, 2+1+1, 1+1+1
4. Decide which ones you want in which order: Example, Haseo wanted (1)Twin Blade, (1)Edge Punisher, (2)Flick Reaper. When he began the game he was an Adept Rogue with Dual Swords. First Job Extension gained a Broadsword. 2nd Job Extension gained a Scythe. Understand?
5. Load.

Good

Good

Good

Good

Good

Good
*Weaponry: Swords of the Lotus Queen/ lvl: 20/ Rarity: 5 stars/ ATK +25/ Ability: Hp drain.
This isn't a weapon type. you could have a cosmetic item that has swords levitate around you, but then they can't be usable. As an adept rogue, this is slightly tricky.
1. If you have no Job Extensions yet, list 1 weapon.
2. If you have 1 job extension at this time, list 2 weapons.
3. If you have 2 job extension at this time, list 3 weapons.

In-Game Info: Rave_in is a well known PvPer and belonged to a high ranked team but was kicked off the before the end of the top 16 tournament because she was being investigated for hacking, later on she was found innocent and was quoted, "with skills like these hacking would only slow me down." She has since been approached by many PvP guilds and even Pk guilds but she has turned everyone down. Leaving the PvP scene behind and has been seen around the lower lvls helping when she can and protecting them from ******* PKers.
PVP and PK are kind of the same thing in this game but that's not that bad of a mistake, so it's fine.

IRL Info: Jo is an aspiring DJ and has recently been hired to play at a local club but when she is not working she is on the game and she only works three nights a week. Joanna started playing just to kill time between classes when she was in school but she had become addicted to the Arena and devoted all her time becoming better and learning all the little tricks to the world which was the reason she was thought to be hacking. Joanna fails at romance and has been known to ditch a guy before the first date ends, she finds most men boring and single minded. She currently lives in the US but is dying to move to Japan were the game is most popular.
Very good

In-Game Profession: Merchant
Sounds more like a PKK (Player Killer Killer, a Player that Kills PKers)

Good

There you go Starry.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 07:12 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Everyone, brush up on your info, and visit the chat site if you need a refresher. Phoenix and I are putting this thing live tonight, if it means I have to pull an all-nighter to do it.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 08:29 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

*UserName: JestersandSpades (goes by Jester)
*Character Class: Blade Brandier
Gender IRL: Male
Age IRL: 32
*Appearance: In-Game:
(please log in to view the image)
IRL:
(please log in to view the image)
*Weaponry: Empty Mirage/Lvl. 67/Rarity *****/P-ATK +24/Abilities: HP-Drain 50%
In-Game Info: Jester spends most of his time helping others get set up to play The World or tracking down items for TESMEI's shop. Aside from that, he can occasionally be seen wandering the Root Town of Mac Anu socializing.
IRL Info: Kisaragi is well-versed in the Epitaph of Twilight, and has worked at his local library as head librarian for years. He delights in learning new things as often as possible. He delights in his discussions with Makoto when she visits the library, and is also known to go out for drinks with Kiryu once a week; a tradition they've upheld since they both were old enough to drink legally.
In-Game Profession: Item Purveyor

Last edited by iKinneas on Apr 26th, 2013 at 08:52 PM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 08:45 PM
starryknight

*UserName: Rhyme

Twin blade: +1 Edge Punisher: +1 Flick Reaper: +2

*Weaponry: Death Dealer /dual swords/ Lvl: 70/ ATK: +22/ Dark +20/ Ability: HP Drain +50%

Broad Wings/ lvl: 43/ type: hold and release/ atk+ 38/ Ability: Auto guard

Rhyme is a well known PvPer and belonged to a high ranked team. However, before the tournament kicked off, she was kicked out due to suspected 'hacking' of her character. Later on she was found innocent and was quoted, "with skills like these hacking would only slow me down." She has since been approached by many PvP Teams. She was even approached by several PK guilds, like Kestral, who thought that she would do better at fighting outside of the Arena. Rhyme turned them all down, stating that 'She was done fighting players without cause'. Leaving the arena and much of the PvP scene behind, Rhyme has turned her attention to the lower levels, helping when she can and protecting them from PKers.

In-Game Profession: Player Killer Killer

Last edited by starryknight on Apr 27th, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2013 10:33 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Attention Everyone,

No need to worry. The RP will go Live shortly after Kin wakes up. We already have the layout made up, right now it's just a matter of editing it and getting it down.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2013 06:30 PM