KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » .hack//RE:Boot Login Screen

.hack//RE:Boot Login Screen
Started by: iKinneas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Hah, a thread about AJ. Funny. After Fox posts, I'll post the continuation.

Old Post May 4th, 2013 12:48 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

The responses I need to continue now are--
Pheonixout, Starryknight, Scarlet Fox, and iKinneas.
^ Just responding about the message received. If your character doesn't notice the message or doesn't reply to it, that's fine. It's just an acknowledgment that they got it.

I'll let Kin's other character deal with a response to Jedi's character then my other character will respond to that.

Old Post May 6th, 2013 03:08 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Glob! I can't get into my character and all my post have been short and shit...I think Joanna and Rhyme are too cool for me to handle! Or maybe I just need to watch .hack// everything to get in the mood!

Old Post May 8th, 2013 04:23 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol, I'm telling you, watch .hack//Trilogy.

Old Post May 8th, 2013 05:22 AM
starryknight

I want to but I'm resources are limited at the moment and it seems that it will be that way for awhile...

Old Post May 8th, 2013 07:01 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

As you say Starry.

Old Post May 8th, 2013 01:24 PM
starryknight

I do say. stick out tongue

Old Post May 8th, 2013 02:16 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

As it is said. So shall it be! -thunder and lightning clash-

... Sign here please. -Holds out a paper about Turning over your Immortal Soul... yada yada yada.. -

Old Post May 8th, 2013 03:31 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

So everyone pretty much agrees that the rebelling players are morons. The question is now, how to manipulate that. I'm thinking either having Hitomi unlock the way for Arsenic and letting the others get out while she launches an assault against the rebelling players... or.... You know, I kind of want to go Korra with it.

Old Post May 8th, 2013 03:32 PM
starryknight

Korra!

Edit: omg I forgot about LoK has it been released yet?

Old Post May 8th, 2013 03:43 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

The first season, yes. Not the second season. Also, just posting this here so there are no confusions. Hitomi really will delete everyone. Through the portal be the next plot point xD

Old Post May 8th, 2013 03:56 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Kinneas didn't post today? He said he was going to. Crap... now I'm worried -.-

Old Post May 9th, 2013 05:29 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Holy crap, Starry I loved your post.

Old Post May 9th, 2013 10:56 PM
starryknight

Aw your just saying that. *blushes*

Old Post May 10th, 2013 02:00 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

was gonna post after Kin, remembered I forgot to told Pheonix. I thought he started checking on his own, should message him just in case.

Old Post May 10th, 2013 04:21 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I'm sorry guys, I am dropping out from this, it's not my thing.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post May 14th, 2013 10:38 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

*UserName: ShadowRoyale
*Character Class: Adept Rogue (1st Job - Blade Brandier, 2nd Job - Tribal Grappler, 3rd Job - Twin Blade; has yet to attain 2nd or 3rd jobs)
*Character Race: Human
Gender IRL: To Be Revealed Later
*Character Experience: Unknown
Age IRL: To Be Revealed Later
*Appearance: ShadowRoyale
(please log in to view the image)
*Weaponry: Death Pool/Lvl. 50/Rarity *****/P-ATK +35/M-ATK +25/Fire +12/Darkness +24/Poison Attack, Backstab
(please log in to view the image)
In-Game Info: Shadow is as much a mystery to himself as he is everyone else. He tends to speak in cryptic messages to everyone he meets, as though he were some twisted riddle master with a dark sense of humor. His blade, the Death Pool, was won from an event he attended, in which half the entries either didn't show up, or were mysteriously PKed the day before. He seems to be helpful sometimes, though he has a natural impulse to stab someone in the back shortly after his own goals are achieved, one that he does not seem to understand himself.
IRL Info: To Be Revealed Later
In-Game Profession: PK, Adventurer
*Server/Root Town: DELTA//MacAnu

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post May 16th, 2013 04:11 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Another Adept Rogue @o@ though without Jedi, I guess we're technically just replacing it.

Old Post May 16th, 2013 04:23 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Well, if you'll recall our earlier discussion, too, Shadow's not going to be a major part of anything. Well, yet. He's just here to be a bit of a nuisance, more or less, for the time being. You'll all understand later on... I have big plans for Shadow...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post May 16th, 2013 05:16 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I know.

Old Post May 16th, 2013 05:43 AM