KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » .hack//RE:Boot Login Screen

.hack//RE:Boot Login Screen
Started by: iKinneas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Hehehe, he's gonna be such a b@st@rd... I can already feel it. XD

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post May 16th, 2013 06:23 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Currently waiting on Fox and Starry.

Old Post May 18th, 2013 05:15 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Sorry I havent posted. I am just honestly not sure what to post.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 12:07 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

This RP is still on, right now I'm trying to find a way to gather everyone while at the same time give some sort of point to help everyone actually find some singular interest.

Old Post May 25th, 2013 12:12 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Okay now, I'm waiting for Kin to get my message and post but here's the quick summary.

The World is going to go offline for unknown reason (Hacker Related) and that's going to cause everyone's computer to go wonky (That's right, I said wonky). This will give everyone a chance to log out and explore their character a bit more. Now, you can still do online stuff like check the forums but playing the game itself won't be possible. The "Day" if you want to call it that, will end after everyone does whatever they want.

Use the time to do your real life stuff, for example my character yui would spend the time researching on the forums, making mods, before going to sleep.

When it sets back up, the Event will begin so if you haven't prepped for that you don't have to. I'll post details on how the event is going down.

Old Post May 26th, 2013 11:14 AM
Pheonixout

So, is this going to force us to be logged out in the middle of our sessions? Or will it just occur when we try to log in the next 'day'. The World really is the only thing Kazujin does online soo... I guess I could take him back to the dojo to volunteer for extra hours.. hmm, nahh too boring. I has to think on this!

Old Post May 26th, 2013 04:09 PM
Pheonixout is currently offline Click here to Send Pheonixout a Private Message Find more posts by Pheonixout Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Hehehehe... "Wonky"... >w>

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post May 26th, 2013 09:39 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Think of it as the game "crashing". You won't be able to log back in for the rest of the day, not into The World anyways. I seriously do recommend having them investigate the event coming up since that ties in with the unfolding events-- they can read about it on the forums. Aside from doing that, do whatever you want to finish off your day (doesn't have to be in just one post) and when everyone's ready, go to sleep, then we can start the new day and the event thus leading to the actual big exciting parts.

Old Post May 26th, 2013 11:03 PM
starryknight

But some of us are on different sides of the world, its night in Japan it's day in the US actually it's a 13-16 hour difference.

Old Post May 26th, 2013 11:14 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

For which case, you don't actually have to go to sleep :P

Old Post May 27th, 2013 03:53 AM
starryknight

But then who's going to sleep! ><

Old Post May 27th, 2013 04:04 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

You know people can sleep during the day! XO

Old Post May 27th, 2013 04:18 PM
starryknight

You know who sleep during the day? Vampires...

Old Post May 27th, 2013 05:44 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Trying to find the right words for my post, you guys can just keep working on yours.

Old Post May 29th, 2013 03:42 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

God that was a pain to put into good words. I'm hoping that it worked though, I wanted to try and get input before I posted.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2013 10:44 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Then do as the doctor says. Grab tight, hang on, and shout. GERONIMO!!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2013 10:59 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Mostly, I'm waiting on Kinneas to come back to life -.- Baka~ I'm going to post a bit today. If it's okay with everyone, I'll end the day since it seems that everyone who wanted to already posted their sleep post.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2013 05:29 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

I'll be making my triumphant return tomorrow. Sorry, folks. I'm literally fighting for a means to get online since my computer died. Posting from my 360, nowadays, hence why my replies are so few and far between. But I'm gonna devote most of my day tomorrow around band practice to sitting online on KMC. You've all got my word on that one.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 08:57 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Whoot whoot? MESSAGE ME BACK! Check your cellphone! *kathunk!*

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 05:22 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

*Gasp* Joanna is coming to Japan!? lol is she going to stay with Kiryu xD

Old Post Jun 19th, 2013 07:42 AM