KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » .hack//RE:Boot Login Screen

.hack//RE:Boot Login Screen
Started by: iKinneas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

I don't think Mariko would approve. o.o

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jun 19th, 2013 08:31 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

If she stayed purely as a friend. Where is Fox D:

Old Post Jun 19th, 2013 04:59 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Posting Kiryu another round before his day ends, just to keep this alive.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jun 26th, 2013 08:00 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol Kin when you get a chance to get on and talk to me, which means you'll need your computer back first, then we can discuss how to continue this. Right now though it's very scattered. Tis not a single person RP, it's a group project!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2013 01:14 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Should be back on computer sometime tomorrow (Monday) night. And thank the 9, because this posting via 360 crap is getting ridiculous. x.x

Old Post Jun 30th, 2013 03:57 PM
Silica
Kawaii as Hell :)

UserName: Estelise
Character Class: Harvest Cleric
Character Race: Human
Gender IRL: Female
Character Experience: Newbie
Age IRL: 16
Appearance: Kin will post them in a sec. Thanks again, big brother! smile
Weaponry: SUPPORT STAFF: Spell Xialin/Lvl. 1/Rarity */P-ATK +1/M-ATK +1/Fire +1/Water +1/Wind +1/Earth +1/Light +1/Dark +1/Slot: Heal Knowledge
COMBAT STAFF: Spell Xialin/Lvl. 1/Rarity */P-ATK +1/M-ATK +1/Fire +1/Water +1/Wind +1/Earth +1/Light +1/Dark +1/Slot: Devolve Invite (given to her by Yui once she begins the game)
In-Game Info: Relatively new to the game, she tends to stick close to players she knows outside of The World, although she is not afraid to make a new friend whenever the opportunity arises along the way.
IRL Info: Rika is a light-hearted person, always looking at the positives in life. She rarely gets down, but when she does, she usually bounces back quickly. She can usually be spotted at local coffee shops when she's not at school or home. Recently, she moved in with her brother, Kiryu, due to a loss in the family. The household, however, is sometimes a bit tense, due to her belief that he screwed up in letting Yui go and ending up with Mariko. Rika keeps in constant contact with Yui, despite the constant war between Yui and Kiryu. She takes Yui's side more often than not, which isn't too surprising considering the two have become best friends over the last two years. Although Rika won't admit it to Kiryu, Yui is actually the one who talked her into joining The World, not Kiryu.
In-Game Profession: New Player, aspires to be a guild leader like her brother, but with the commanding authority possessed by Yui-chan, her role model wink
Server/Root Town: DELTA//MacAnu

Old Post Jul 7th, 2013 07:44 PM
Silica is currently offline Click here to Send Silica a Private Message Find more posts by Silica Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Any time, little sis. Oh yeah, everyone, this is my little sister. ^^^

Estelise:

(please log in to view the image)

Rika:

Old Post Jul 7th, 2013 07:45 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

So right now, Starry is busy and Fox is out of commission because of her laptop. That leaves things for now up to myself, Kin, Pheonix, and Silica. Kin and I work out our moves ahead of time on Chatzy. Right now, we're having trouble catching up on time lol.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 08:02 AM
starryknight

I'm never to busy for you Phoenix... Never....

O.O

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 01:57 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

So post then. Starry. :P

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 07:51 PM
starryknight

I'll post as soon as I can, been hospitalized a bit. However, I'm feeling better, sorry for the wait.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2013 05:30 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

It's quite alright. Are you okay, star?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2013 08:23 AM
starryknight

I'm alright now, no need to worry.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2013 05:55 AM
starryknight

*UserName: Black Soul
*Character Class: (One of the above classes)
*Character Race: Human
*Character Experience: Newbie
Age IRL: 17
*Appearance:

in game

in real life

*Weaponry:Basic Grimoire for starters
In-Game Info: Masae or Soul, is new to The World but has advanced quickly through the lower levels and seems to be always on and always gathering exp.
IRL Info: Masae had been a casual gamer on other mmo's due to her boyfriend and his love of them, they were always together in real life and in game, however, one stupid mistake lead to an accident in the real world and took the only one she ever loved away. The accident also left Masae paralyzed from the waist down and in a severe depression and now she feels like a burden on her family and wishes she died in the accident as well. Masae's little sister Aiko, has taken it upon herself to mostly take care of Masae even though her family is able to afford a live in nurse. Aiko couldn't see her sister sit lifeless in her chair starring at the walls anymore so one day she came home with a new game that hopefully Masae would get into. When Masae received the game something in the girl clicked, she began doing research on the game and watching videos of other high skilled players even before she installed the game. When Masae finally made her character she based it on her boyfriends old pc on another game and even took his gamer name. Some how to her a piece of her boyfriend had come back to her, and after a long time she was able to smile again, even if it was just a small one.

If I'm going to do this, I'm going all in...

In-Game Profession: Hasn't decided yet.
*Server/Root Town: DELTA//MacAnu

Old Post Aug 25th, 2013 06:53 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Star, you forgot to put a class lol

Old Post Aug 25th, 2013 01:02 PM
starryknight

Shadow warlock, my bad. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 25th, 2013 02:50 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I haven't read the bio yet, gearing up for that. Starry, so far I like what I've read. Also. MUST TALK TO YOU!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2013 02:12 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Checked & Edited*

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starryknight
*UserName: Black Soul
*Character Class: Shadow Warlock
*Character Race: Human
*Character Experience: Newbie
Age IRL: 17
*Appearance:

in game

in real life

*Weaponry: Magic Amber / Lv.1 / Rarity: * / All Elements +1 / 1 Ability Slot (Empty Presumably)
In-Game Info: Masae or Soul, is new to The World but has advanced quickly through the lower levels and seems to be always on and always gathering exp.
IRL Info: Masae had been a casual gamer on other mmo's due to her boyfriend and his love of them, they were always together in real life and in game, however, one stupid mistake lead to an accident in the real world and took the only one she ever loved away. The accident also left Masae paralyzed from the waist down and in a severe depression and now she feels like a burden on her family and wishes she died in the accident as well. Masae's little sister Aiko, has taken it upon herself to mostly take care of Masae even though her family is able to afford a live in nurse. Aiko couldn't see her sister sit lifeless in her chair starring at the walls anymore so one day she came home with a new game that hopefully Masae would get into. When Masae received the game something in the girl clicked, she began doing research on the game and watching videos of other high skilled players even before she installed the game. When Masae finally made her character she based it on her boyfriends old pc on another game and even took his gamer name. Some how to her a piece of her boyfriend had come back to her, and after a long time she was able to smile again, even if it was just a small one.

If I'm going to do this, I'm going all in...

In-Game Profession: Typical Player (currently)

I added details based on what you originally said and edited a small bit of information but didn't change anything in the bio. At some point I should have thought about adding location into this but presumably you're usually going to be American or Japanese in this type of RP (the only other area allowed in is Europe).

Old Post Aug 26th, 2013 04:43 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

In-Game Change

quote:
*UserName: Yuichi (Yew-e-chee) [Combination of First & Last Name]
*Character Class: Blade Brandier
Race: Human
*Character Experience: Intermediate
Age IRL: Early 20s
*Appearance:
Yuichi in 'The World'
Yui in Real Life
*Weaponry: Ceremonial Blade / Level: 31 / Rarity: ***** / P-ATK: 9 / Wind+3 / Abilities: Devolve Invite (10% chance to drop enemies health to 10%) Body Grasp (25% Regular Damage absorbed to Heath)
In-Game Info: Originally named Scythe, she joined 'The World' due to her natural fascination with the game after R:1. Despite her bountiful use of hacks and mods, Scythe continued to evade the 'ever present eye' of CC Corp. After Scythe and Arsenic parted in the real world, Scythe became partners with a Tribal Grappler named Raven. Together, they'd completed many rare quests and gained the attention of more then just CC Corp. After a while however while investigating the 'Hackers' that have been causing problems in The World, Scythe fell into a trap laid by an Admin who goes above and beyond her duties; Hitomi. Trapped between the overzealous hand of 'justice' and the approaching hacker who blocked off any means of escape, Scythe rewrote her entire character in order to escape detection and hack her way out, thus bringing about the appearance of the new character. "Yuichi". Rather then immediately jumping back into the fuss like she did as Scythe, as the new character Yui decided to go become more quiet about her operations and silence her use of hacks to nearly non-existent.
IRL Info: An original player of The World R:1, Yui is a Hardcore Gamer and big on technology. Not exactly one to appease herself with the simplicity of the gaming rules, Yui is a known hacker and exploited many in-game bugs. Yui carried over her gaming career with Kiryu into The World R:2. Having taken a great deal of interest in it, Yui pushed Kiryu to invest more interest in The World and for a time he did. Eventually, conflict flared between the two and pushed them apart after many years spent so close. After they parted ways, Kiryu became less active in the world for a short time while Yui stayed around and became that much more persistent, investing even more of her time into The World in order to forget about her problems in real life. After splitting ways with Kiryu, Yui almost never came out of The World-- both eating and sleeping while logged on. Despite her lengths of investment, it was not enough. Yui decided to use her portable device to make sure that even when she does leave the house -- she's always logged in. This has caused a tear between her and her family, making her socially deceased.
In-Game Profession: Hacker, Unofficial Vigilante

Nerfed her a bit, changed some things. Explained details inside. Questions?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2013 05:49 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

-raises hand- I has questions! o.o

Old Post Aug 26th, 2013 05:50 PM