KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » .hack//RE:Boot Login Screen

.hack//RE:Boot Login Screen
Started by: iKinneas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Yes, Kinneas?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2013 05:52 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Thanks Phoenix and I liked that character from SAO, even though she was already dead before we were introduced to her.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2013 06:08 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Yes, Kinneas?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris? o.o

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 05:09 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I think I will be on more often.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 06:24 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

So people that knew of Scythe thinks she got band? Also is my character approved, wanna make sure before I post.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 08:30 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

@Starryknight: Yes, it is approved. And not everyone thinks that -- People like Rika (Kiryu's Sister) know the truth. However, for the most part she's "disappeared". For Kiryu most likely, he'll think it means she's just wiped the records of her name.

@Immatureshadow: o.o Have you posted yet?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 08:42 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

My fast computer died. So role playing became difficult and slowwww. But, I've decided the heck with it. I miss it here.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 05:32 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Do you have a character? I didn't see one. Are you going to make one?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 06:03 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Okay, time to get the race started and over with. Everyone who's character is going to participate, go to the area. The area words were posted earlier (either in the OOC or the RP). Please, don't just post "They go to the race area", have them go to the gate, access the area transport, and enter the words. After that, I'll take care of the intro for the area.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 01:03 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol, well this is embarrassing. I can't find the keywords myself. I know I made them because I made them while I was talking to Star and Kin while planning out the event. Can anyone else find them? If you do, please post them in the OOC. If I can't find them, I'll post them tonight but I'll have to find out what I used. Sorry all.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 01:19 AM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Do you have a character? I didn't see one. Are you going to make one?
I plan to, yes. I'll have to read more about hack to get the gist of it.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 01:32 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I posted a whole lot of information, all the main essentials through out the pages. You can investigate as you want but those are there if it helps.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 01:34 AM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Thanks so much. I'll start reading now.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 01:52 AM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

UserName: GuillotineGoddess
*Character Class: Flick Reaper
*Character Race: Human
Gender IRL: Female.
*Character Experience: Newbie.
Age IRL: 17
*Appearance:
In Game.
(please log in to view the image)

Out Of Game.

*Weaponry: Scythe.
In-Game Info: GuillotineGoddess has just recently joined the virtual world. She has yet to explore the wonders and dangers of it. Being a level 1, and starting in DELTA//MacAnu, she strives to level up as quickly as possible, and venture off to new horizons.
IRL Info: A socially awkward, rage-quitting gamer, Azmaria often finds herself quitting games before she even gets started. Curiousity struck her several weeks ago when she heard about a virtual game from some of her friends. She was quick to join.

As far as a family goes, Azmaria does not have an actual family. She moves from one foster home to the next. Not inparticularly popular, she is also bullied very often, leading her to be spiteful and cruel to those who she does not face in person. Trolling is another hobby she had picked up on a few years back, as well as hacking.
In-Game Profession: Main goal is to be a hacker, but she is striving to be a Player Killer.
*Server/Root Town: DELTA//MacAnu.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 03:54 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Er... rainbow... you... you know the image you used for the OOG character... Is a... guy... right? >.>

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 04:25 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Originally posted by iKinneas
Er... rainbow... you... you know the image you used for the OOG character... Is a... guy... right? >.>

>____<;;; GAHHH. Lemme find another one.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 05:01 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 05:14 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

That works. -nods-

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 11:40 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Woot! Yay! n-n

Old Post Aug 29th, 2013 03:58 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Now the entire time that we do this I'm going to be saying "Azu-nyan~"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2013 09:14 AM