KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » .hack//RE:Boot Login Screen

.hack//RE:Boot Login Screen
Started by: iKinneas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

They can call her Azu since her name is Azmaria! :3

Old Post Aug 30th, 2013 01:46 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

No.. Her name is Azunyah.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2013 08:52 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Ah, alright. So, yeah...that probably would not work.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2013 02:45 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

No, the pic works with me.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2013 03:21 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Alright.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2013 06:15 PM
starryknight

I can't find the key word...I remember you making a list of them but I can't seem to find them.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2013 06:16 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I know, not sure what happened to them. I told Kin he should try putting some together. I'll reset them today when we have time.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2013 10:39 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Alright, kids. Keywords for the race!!!

It will be on the Delta server, under the keywords "Endless, Blazing, Fast Horse"

Also, for those who, like myself, had forgotten about the track's physical layout, Phoenix has already got us covered, and the details can be found in this post

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Sep 5th, 2013 06:33 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Alright, guys. Phoe's gonna be back in just another couple of days, assuming all things go according to plan. So everyone get your post in now about going over to the Event location, because we're about to kick this thing into overdrive, and we need everyone on-board!

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Sep 26th, 2013 06:55 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Did I ever make a character in this?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2013 02:10 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

It appears that you didn't. Feel free to make one, though. The more people we've got, the better. -nods-

Old Post Sep 26th, 2013 08:27 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Okay then, here goes nothing. I'll trust you and Pheo will point out any mistakes I made here.

UserName: Raven NeverMore

Character Class: Edge Punisher

Character Race: Human

Gender IRL: Male

Character Experience: Newbie: Just Started

Age IRL: 35

Appearance: Raven Nevermore is a default character: basic face, hair and eye color brown, with a color theme of black and gray.

Nathaniel, meanwhile, has very unique features. His eyebrows are sharp, naturally, and he has a slender nose that stretches out his face. His eyes are a piercing gray, and his hair is streaked with black between natural red strands. He's physically average, not quite fit but not overweight, either, and usually wears casual jeans and a shirt outside of work.

Weaponry: Broad Demon / Rapid Attack / * / P. ATK +2 / Abilities: 1 Slot

In-Game Info: N/A

IRL Info: Nathaniel only recently garnered some interesting in The World, and that was mostly through eavesdropping on conversations at work. It wasn't because he enjoyed hearing the stories his coworkers told each other, though; he was just sick of not being able to understand the slang they used. He was familiar with games, but the way the players talked, it was like a whole other language. So, he figured he'd take a chance and explore The World for himself. He just hoped his old desktop would be able to run it on basic settings. Being a fan of gothic literature, Nathaniel couldn't resist the play on words when it came to making his UserName.

In-Game Profession: N/A

Server/Root Town: DELTA//MacAnu

Last edited by XanatosForever on Sep 27th, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2013 10:27 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Alright, revised sheet. With this, I must sleep. Mad City can have me later.

UserName: Allan NeverMore

Character Class: Edge Punisher

Character Race: Human

Gender IRL: Male

Character Experience: Newbie: Just Started (Level 1; Skill: Tiger Blitz)

Age IRL: 35

Appearance: Allan NeverMore is as basic a character one can get to jump into The World: bowl-cut hair, brown, and eye color brown. He stands six feet with ruddy skin and broad shouldered, which is covered with dull metal plate. The armor isn't very flattering, but it at least looks like a complete set, with the only real feature being a gradient shift diagonally down, the suit going from dull gray to deep black from his right shoulder down to his left side.

Nathaniel, meanwhile, has very unique features. His eyebrows are sharp, naturally, and he has a slender nose that stretches out his face. His eyes are a piercing gray, and his hair is streaked with black between natural red strands. He's physically average, not quite fit but not overweight, either, and usually wears casual jeans and a shirt outside of work.

Weaponry: Broad Demon / Rapid Attack / * / P. ATK +2 / Abilities: 1 Slot

In-Game Info: Allan's a fairly serious, if often confused, person. The World is new to him, and kinda strange. He's eager to learn his away around, though; perhaps too eager. His new status will probably be readily apparent to any interested PKer.

IRL Info: Nathaniel only recently garnered some interest in The World, and that was mostly through eavesdropping on conversations at work. It wasn't because he enjoyed hearing the stories his coworkers told each other, though; he was just sick of not being able to understand the slang they used. He was familiar with games, but the way the players talked, it was like a whole other language. So, he figured he'd take a chance and explore The World for himself. He just hoped his old desktop would be able to run it on basic settings. Being a fan of gothic literature, Nathaniel couldn't resist the play on words when it came to making his UserName.

In-Game Profession: Newbie

Server/Root Town: DELTA//MacAnu

Last edited by XanatosForever on Sep 28th, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2013 10:33 AM
starryknight

Anyone wanna partner up!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 07:58 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

You could partner up with me, though I'm not sure how much you'd be looking forward to dealing with a newbie. laughing

By the way, should I just be making an intro post?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 09:05 PM
starryknight

It's okay if he dies, Joanna can go on without him!!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 10:26 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Yes, You can make your intro post Xan. You two partnering up would be fine. Having one of Starry's characters helping you would work well, even if you are a n00b. Lol.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2013 03:49 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Okay, that'll take me about a day or so to get out. My mind's reeling, I'm tired as hell, I'm involved in two or three debates, helping out a new player, all on top of figuring out how to become employed again.

Not to say other folks aren't as busy as I am (and really, I'm not all that busy), just that I'm tired right now. laughing

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2013 07:13 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

That's fine, just take your time and make sure that you put out a good post as always.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2013 09:44 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Starry, Xanatos, get into the race.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2013 10:50 PM