KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » .hack//RE:Boot Login Screen

.hack//RE:Boot Login Screen
Started by: iKinneas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

About to begin the race. Everyone line up at the starting line. POST PEOPLE! I'm tired of seeing my name on "Last person to reply" lol.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 05:40 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

*Stares blankly into space with drool rolling down her chin.* Feeling to meh to come up with anything today...

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 11:08 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Starry -.-

Old Post Oct 18th, 2013 01:45 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Now here's the real question for you, Pheo. Who's worse? stick out tongue

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 18th, 2013 02:24 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

You both need to post.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2013 09:56 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I'll get there.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 18th, 2013 10:11 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
You both need to post.

This. C'mon, guys. There's all of what... 5? 6 of us? Let's get this race going so we can get to the parts you're all gonna enjoy... The parts... With lots-- and I do mean lots-- of fighting. o.o

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Oct 20th, 2013 07:09 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Aya aye, Sir!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 02:28 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Hope my post was alright.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 04:56 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Looks good to me, star. -nods- Phoe will be pleased to know that you've posted, too, lol.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 05:51 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Yeah sorry bout that, was in a super funk for a bit but seemed to come out of it!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 07:41 AM
Pheonixout

Welp. It's been fun, but looks like productivity has perked up again, meaning I'm going to be disappearing! So no time for stuffs. I'll be dropping out due to this. If you wish to use my char for whatever feel free but, I'm gonna pull out of this.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 10:58 PM
Pheonixout is currently offline Click here to Send Pheonixout a Private Message Find more posts by Pheonixout Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

^ Well that explains a lot.

Anyways, I haven't forgotten about this. The spam threads in the unhosted has been upsetting me a bit because I feel like we're going to start having people post into RP threads. I have been working on this.

Although I'm not the thread maker, it feels like I'm at least one of the big driving forces behind this RP so I'm very sorry that I haven't posted yet. Mostly, I'm just trying to think of how to post the next part. Starting a race in a forum based thing is a bit of a challenge. I'm going to ask a friend to help me and I'll have it posted A.S.A.P. Before the end of the weekend hopefully.

@starryknight: Since Pheonixout apparently gave up because of stuff and his character is your partner, you can use him as a weapon until after the fight is over.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2013 03:21 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

lol. I told him to go to sleep :P I didn't figure he'd stop posting and go to sleep.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2013 08:22 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Where did everyone go? Let's get this race going, people! stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2013 07:37 PM
starryknight

Sorry for the wait and the short post.

Edit: Just realized I apologize a lot for not posting on time... :/

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2013 09:02 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

That's fine Starry.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 05:06 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I feel like I'm waiting for someone to post which is sad because really it's just the three of us in the race *sigh* I'll post next then. Give me a few hours to wake up and do the morning stuff.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2013 02:03 PM