KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Ironman 3

Ironman 3
Started by: Sixth_Winged

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
This movie was up there with Green Lantern......the whole plot was lame..
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Mandarin being fake was meh....Tony getting whooped in his own house and having malfunctions with his suit for no reasons ...lame....also why did it take him a shit load of time to realise oh wait i have like 60 armors in the basement yet I want to recharge my total crappy armor,the thermo men taking on the suits and one shoting theme was terrible,Pepper whoopin Killian was horrible......
Only positive thing about the film is that it was funny.....
This Slovakian hate monger again.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 04:52 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Iron Man 1,2 are great but 3 was balls.....fact...

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 04:54 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Mandarin being fake was meh....Tony getting whooped in his own house and having malfunctions with his suit for no reasons ...lame....also why did it take him a shit load of time to realise oh wait i have like 60 armors in the basement yet I want to recharge my total crappy armor,the thermo men taking on the suits and one shoting theme was terrible,Pepper whoopin Killian was horrible......

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Pepper defeats Killian?! That sounds ****in awful! How does she defeat him anyway? Is it like how she defeated the Iron Monger in IM or is she wearing armor? Because if it's the latter...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 05:13 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by ares834
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Pepper defeats Killian?! That sounds ****in awful! How does she defeat him anyway? Is it like how she defeated the Iron Monger in IM or is she wearing armor? Because if it's the latter...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: She gets injected with extremis and right when Killian is about to finish Tony she jumps in and uses her super strenght to toss him asside and uses one of Im suits bomb and glove blast to finish him....it's awful...

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 05:51 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Originally posted by the ninjak
Don't know why people are saying this. It was funny. And in character.

Cause it was pointless and pales in comparison with the first Avengers batch post-credit ending scenes, i don't even think it's that funny but that's just me.

Of course that doesn't make the actual movie contents lame but judging from the reaction of most people in the cinema when we waited for it, they were heavily dissapointed.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 06:35 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Cause it was pointless and pales in comparison with the first Avengers batch post-credit ending scenes, i don't even think it's that funny but that's just me.

Of course that doesn't make the actual movie contents lame but judging from the reaction of most people in the cinema when we waited for it, they were heavily dissapointed.

I liked it. It would only be disappointing if you were expecting some kind of tease for a future movie.

It wasn't pointless like the end credit scene in the Wolverine movie.

Originally posted by ares834

Don't read too many spoilers before watching the movie.

It's a cool movie. But it's no TDK or Avengers. It's not epic and it does have faults.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Apr 26th, 2013 at 08:45 PM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 08:43 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
It's not epic and it does have faults.

Pretty much my definition of all Batman movies.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Apr 26th, 2013 08:56 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Up there with Green Lantern movie erm

more like above it

and some of points you brought up clearly you weren't paying attention such as

[spoilers]'Tony getting whooped in his own house and having malfunctions with his suit for no reasons'

pretty sure Jarvis said in the film that suit was only a prototype
[/spoilers]

Last edited by Kazenji on Apr 27th, 2013 at 02:52 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2013 02:38 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Stupid 15 min rule....

Old Post Apr 27th, 2013 02:57 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Which is kind of moronic since Tony was wearing the armor cause he was afraid of being attacked that's why he opened the door in a suit.....it's ridicolous to asume that Stark is so phuckin dumb to wear a non functioning suit while being threatened...that's simply bad writing...

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2013 09:00 AM
Darth Thor

Which is kind of moronic since Tony was wearing the armor cause he was afraid of being attacked that's why he opened the door in a suit.....it's ridicolous to asume that Stark is so phuckin dumb to wear a non functioning suit while being threatened...that's simply bad writing...

It wasn't dumb. He was just being arrogant [SPOILER - highlight to read]: and definitely not expecting an attack on that kind of level. Pepper was trying to convince him to leave before the attack remember. But he wasn't listening.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2013 11:14 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Before the attack he told pepper that after the Avengers incident he felt like he was just a man in a can and he wants to protect her at all cost.... yet he opens the door in a prototype suit?That's dumb if you ask me...stick out tongue

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2013 01:10 PM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

The best of the three movies IMO.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2013 03:29 PM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Before the attack he told pepper that after the Avengers incident he felt like he was just a man in a can and he wants to protect her at all cost.... yet he opens the door in a prototype suit?That's dumb if you ask me...stick out tongue

Ah well to me it just seemed like [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he was expecting gunmen or suicide bombers at most. He clearly wasn't expecting multiple gunships to attack.

End of the day if he was properly ready for that kind of attack, it wouldn't really matter what suit he's in, as Jarvis could control the rest of them, having them all in action simultaneously.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2013 11:00 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

Excellent movie, both as an action movie and as a continuation of the IM movies.

I'm guessing that this is the end of the line for the IM films. Maybe Marvel will continue with The Avengers franchise, with more emphasis on Tony & Bruce as the brains of The Avengers (like in the comics now).

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2013 11:10 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Iron Man 1,2 are great but 3 was balls.....fact...

Seriously? I have heard some nasty reviews and the rating is dropping on IMDB, but it looks loads better than Iron Man 2, which sucked donkey balls.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2013 03:15 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I seriously don't get the hate the second gets.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2013 03:20 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Up there with GL movie?! lolz. That movie sucked, and reviews showed it. 5.1 on IMDB. So far, Iron man 3 has an 8.1 on IMDB and a 93 on rotten tomatoes. Sure it's just the austrailan audience that has seen it so far, but still.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Apr 28th, 2013 04:08 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

The post credit scene was great and funny miffed:

I give the movie a 7/10 in general,it was quite good unlike what Other peopl are saying....

My personal rating would be 8/10 cause I did not see any problems...I got entertained and was happy..

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2013 09:11 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Kazenji
I seriously don't get the hate the second gets.

Just not the best sequel to the Awesomeness of the first one.

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Sure it's just the austrailan audience that has seen it so far, but still.

It's out around Europe as well.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2013 11:54 AM