KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Multiverse

Dragon Ball Multiverse
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Crimson Dragoon
DEBIRUMAN

This is basically fanservice for DBZ nerds and it succeeds at that

Entertaining stuff, especially the Cell vs Dabura fight, which is still the best one in the comic for me

Old Post May 10th, 2013 11:00 PM
Crimson Dragoon is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson Dragoon a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson Dragoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

(please log in to view the image)

aaannnd pui pui's gone...

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 12th, 2013 06:32 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
You nailed it juggerman.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 13th, 2013 01:18 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 09:55 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Anyone guessing Dabura dead? I'm sure the shrimp survive, thanks to his personal shield.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2013 03:37 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadeSlayer15
Omni Hermit Master

Dope

Old Post Jul 19th, 2013 06:02 PM
ShadeSlayer15 is currently offline Click here to Send ShadeSlayer15 a Private Message Find more posts by ShadeSlayer15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

So stoked for this round in the tournament x3.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 04:48 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

This should be good smile I think they're actually around the same power level.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 05:39 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I'd put my money on Cold at the moment.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 05:50 AM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Yeah I'm pretty excited big grin, this is one of the bouts I've really been looking forward to. I believe Piccolo said King Cold was around the strength of #16 but who knows if he still has more cards he has yet to show since we're talking the father of children who are always going on about how they're not even using their full power or have another form hidden away.

I'm rooting for Bardock though and am hoping he can push past just SS1, but I'm worried his visions are gonna really be a downfall if they come into play in this match, cause they had him almost on the ropes against Raditz that one fight, Cold's an opponent he can't let get that window of opportunity to really go nuts O.O.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 05:52 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Looks like Cold is stomping him at the moment D:

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 03:45 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 03:45 AM
vansonbee
Isee

More like Cold just toss him with his tail, if you notice the previous tiny panel.

Last edited by vansonbee on Nov 26th, 2013 at 05:21 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 05:19 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

this is all of it so far:

Bardock's definitely on the losing end so far

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 06:50 AM
cdtm

Originally posted by Yamcha
Yeah I'm pretty excited big grin, this is one of the bouts I've really been looking forward to. I believe Piccolo said King Cold was around the strength of #16 but who knows if he still has more cards he has yet to show since we're talking the father of children who are always going on about how they're not even using their full power or have another form hidden away.

I'm rooting for Bardock though and am hoping he can push past just SS1, but I'm worried his visions are gonna really be a downfall if they come into play in this match, cause they had him almost on the ropes against Raditz that one fight, Cold's an opponent he can't let get that window of opportunity to really go nuts O.O.

Bardock's visions should probably grant him some "Plot armor" against being killed off.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 06:54 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Sheeeeeesh, makes you wonder how strong Cold would be if he achieved the form Cooler did...I mean maybe he has and we just don't know it yet, he IS their father after all. I'm still pulling for Bardock but I had a feeling it would be an uphill battle, if what Piccolo said is true about Cold being = to #16 then that could be bad since our heroes trained their asses off to prepare for the androids (17/18) and still couldn't dent them the first time around and 16 being stronger than 17-18 was even able to beat on Cell for awhile too >_>....

I know Bardock had that vision of a beat up Cold and I hope it's not from someone dumb like Bra one shotting him, I'm hoping Bardock takes it to SS2, I was gonna say Cold could switch forms too but in that healing pod he's still in the 4th state so maybe he doesn't go past it?....Then again Cooler is there too and he's back into his 4th form as well so I'm not sure xD

Originally posted by cdtm
Bardock's visions should probably grant him some "Plot armor" against being killed off.
Ahh I hope so, plus in all actuality that is a neat way to show what's going to happen later in the story and gives us stuff to look forward to or watch out for, still wondering when ol' Ginyu will make an appearance lol.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 07:06 AM
Q99

-I mean maybe he has and we just don't know it yet, he IS their father after all.-

Well. he just trained enough to hang around in 4th, so not too likely.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 01:04 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

One really nice thing about this webcomic? Since so many people do DBZ style, they can switch artists and you hardly notice, even though the artists are themselves each good.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2013 02:28 PM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

This filled me with joy big grin

Old Post Nov 30th, 2013 05:42 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Heh, damn. Does Cold make a comeback after that, or... ?

Shit like this was what should've been done with the throwaway characters in the actual source material/canon.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2013 05:58 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote