KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Multiverse

Dragon Ball Multiverse
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
@#$%

I like this Bardock. big grin

Too bad this is an imaginary story. But I guess like Alan Moore said, "aren't they all?"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2013 06:20 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
Forever Unworthy

thumb up Very true. I like thinking of it that way.

"Gods are vain and vengeful creatures. The mortals who worshiped us for centuries...would be better off without us."
Thanks Galan

Old Post Nov 30th, 2013 09:44 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
Forever Unworthy

(please log in to view the image)

Full powered King Cold heh. Lets see how Bardock gets out of this one big grin

"Gods are vain and vengeful creatures. The mortals who worshiped us for centuries...would be better off without us."
Thanks Galan

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 08:03 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Sheeeeeesh lmao, poor Bardock can't catch a break. If Cold was at #16 level before I wonder if he's around the level of Semi Perfect Cell now >_>...Bardock better have a trick up his sleeve or this is gonna get real bad real fast ._.

The way he's reacting I'm willing to bet he got the jump on the Cold in his universe before he could transform :0

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 09:24 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Truth & Justice & Liberty

What was the predict power level of full power Cold?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 10:20 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vansonbee
Not positive on his full power but Piccolo said when he was in his final form he had the equivalent power level of around #17/#18 maybe even #16, he also mentioned if Trunks let him transform back when he came to earth with Frieza then neither Trunks nor Goku would have been able to defeat him at the time.

I think out of all of Bardocks visions this one is my favorite big grin

Last edited by Yamcha on Dec 1st, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 10:34 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Coolers statement makes me wonder how well King Cold can actually control his power at this level though :0.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 10:58 PM
Q99

He's likely been practicing control.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 11:49 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Originally posted by vansonbee
Well, according to this PL guide, Cold's PL in his 2nd form was 90m:
http://i.imgur.com/X8MDYar.jpg

Frieza's PL in his 2nd form was over 1m, and his final form's PL was over 100m-- which equates to roughly a 100x increase in power. So IF Cold received the same multiplier upon transforming into his final form, it'd give him a PL of 9b(90m*100=9b.)

That, however, is a purely theoretical approximation(of which is likely WAY too high.) I'm certainly not trying to sell it as incontrovertible fact, just throwing out a partially-evidence-based number, is all. smile

全王

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 2nd, 2013 at 02:41 AM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2013 02:34 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
Forever Unworthy

Just thinking about how much I'd prefer to see this animated instead of GT

Thanks Galan

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2013 10:55 PM
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Ugh, yeah...

Well there is this at least, even if it is a fan-based english dub, which is still done pretty well considering that.

If they animated DB Multiverse stuff like that, I'd watch it in english in a heartbeat if the fan-made voice acting was on par with the above vid.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2013 11:31 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Completely agree. thumb up

全王

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2013 11:34 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

So Salagir himself commented on his way of looking at power levels which kinda gives us an idea of how powerful Cold should be compared to his sons ._.

"Salagir

Hello
I've read in the previous pages a few posts about power levels and SSJ. Let me clarify what I think and what I use for DBM.

This is in now way the "canon" truth, mainly because this truth isn't quite known.
I won't explain nor justify any of my lines, this post isn't for this.

I believe that a Saiyan needs a certain power level before (s)he can turn super saiyan.
This power level goes at about 100,000 or 1 million.

I believe that SSJ is accessible only thru a terrible internal turmoil, involving anger.
Exceptions are half-saiyans or legendary saiyans. The power limit also doesn't touch them because they are already very strong to begin with.

I believe that "frost demons" never trains, because they are so used to be invincible. The 30 last years are not exception.
Coola used a "method" (that can be called training or something else) to control his body in final/original form. In U8, Freeza and Cold followed him.
Coola continued and obtained his "augmentation form".
Coola and Freeza are just children and far from their top power as frost demon. Cold is adult and at his top. He is indeed much stronger than his children.
When Freeza and Cold arrived on earth, Cold was in "reduction form 2" and about the same power as his son (in this reduction form). (again, my view only)

I believe SSJ isn't just a mere multiplier but more of a big step, making SSJ2 always stronger than SSJ1, and SSJ3 always stronger than SSJ2. Fusion are exceptions.
In the same road, this makes SSJ1 a minimum power level, that is a little above "final Freeza".
Cold being much stronger than his son, just being SSJ1 isn't enough to beat him. Of course, between SSJ1 and SSJ2, there are many power levels, many being able to beat the other easily, as shown in Cell's saga.

And SSJ2 isn't 2x SSJ1. No, no no no way. It's at least 10 times, and certainly quite more. Gohan killing in one strike several SSJ1-full-power levels monsters is the proof of it."

If Frieza and Cooler are mere children and not even near the peak power for an old Frost Demon then Bardock could be in serious trouble if he doesn't have access to anything past SSJ1 >_<

Last edited by Yamcha on Dec 3rd, 2013 at 05:47 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2013 05:45 PM
Damborgson
Forever Unworthy

lol. It could be the lack of sleep but the page made me laugh.

Thanks Galan

Old Post Dec 4th, 2013 11:40 PM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Cold is a monster O.O, it's like the complete opposite of when Goku fought Frieza ._.

I wonder how the Vegeta or Kakarot from Universe 13 would fair against this Cold?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2013 02:29 AM
Q99

Apparently Vegeta 13 can hit SSJ2. I'd think Kakarot's likely stronger than Bardock too... I'd think Kakarot would win after a fight.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2013 03:02 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
Forever Unworthy

hm? how do you know Vegeta can hit ssj2?

Thanks Galan

Old Post Dec 10th, 2013 04:49 AM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

I'm glad Bardock's not dead at least xD, I'm just kinda bothered Cold is being all cocky yet doesn't seem to notice SS3 Goku but then again he may not be able to sense power levels stick out tongue

Sadly now it went to a special, so no tourney bouts for a bit ;~;

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 09:04 AM
Damborgson
Forever Unworthy

That was an awesome fight though. All action pretty much. The specials annoy me T_T

Thanks Galan

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 02:02 AM
Q99

Originally posted by Damborgson
hm? how do you know Vegeta can hit ssj2?

Word of author.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 02:18 AM