KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Multiverse

Dragon Ball Multiverse
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
That was an awesome fight though. All action pretty much. The specials annoy me T_T

Me too. Most of the flashback stories aren't really that interesting, and just hold up the main story. All he really needed was one page getting to the point...

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 04:22 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I think the flashbacks give the main artists time to get a page buffer of the main chapters going without having to make breaks (note how flashbacks use different artists).

And some of 'em aren't bad, the Bardock Rebellion was pretty badass.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 05:40 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

some of them are ok. I liked the 2nd broly one. But the art is horrendous in some:

(please log in to view the image)

Vegeta's face though

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 06:28 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

WTF?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2013 03:01 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Apr 20th, 2014 07:53 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post May 20th, 2014 02:51 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Oct 12th, 2014 08:28 PM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

I really hope Prince Vegeta wins I really like the character but the latest page..has me quite troubled ._.;

If all else fails though at least there's still this xD
Originally posted by Yamcha
I think out of all of Bardocks visions this one is my favorite big grin

Last edited by Yamcha on Oct 12th, 2014 at 09:17 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2014 09:03 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I hope Vegeta wins too, but it's looking more and more like Raichi's gonna edge him out. If he kills Vegeta, he'd be able to use him against Gast in the next round too.
We all know Yamcha is the tournament winner haha.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Oct 12th, 2014 09:25 PM
Q99

DBM seems to play up the downsides of SSJ3 a lot (see also: Gotenks).

I'd still bet Vegeta has a good shot, he seems good at overcoming adversity.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2014 09:39 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

what a twist!

Young man vegeta

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 12:56 AM
Q99

Looks like a SSJ1....

Though, all Vegeta has to do is kill *Raichi* to win, not this other Vegeta.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 03:40 AM
chasedown
Show me the feats!!!

In my opinion i think goku should have stayed dead after the cell saga and have gohan take up the mantle as defender of the earth with vegeta and the others by his side...... Thats how toriyama originally wanted to write the series but the editors were afraid that if goku didnt come back ppl would stop reading so they forced toriyama to find a way to force feed him back to life

"One must be willing to give his life for those he wishes to protect."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 03:27 AM
chasedown is currently offline Click here to Send chasedown a Private Message Find more posts by chasedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

I'd be stoked if the next page Prince Vegeta fired a small ki blast at Ghost Vegeta and it misses an Ghost Vegeta was like "PATHETIC, you're so weak you can't even aim properly. If you didn't realize, you missed *smirk*" then the page after that Prince Vegeta is like "Hardly.." and it shows that the blast pierced through Raichi(It shouldn't take much, he's not that durable), the ghost fades, Prince Vegeta is declared the winner, collapses, then he gets a boost when he recovers.

Also neither here nor there but I'd be curious if Broly came back somehow as an SS3, cause where Multiverse focuses on the power drain of the form but with Broly they made it known they feel his power constantly grows so I wonder if it would overcome the power drain like someone would be like "Hah in that form he's going to burn himself out" and Goku's shocked like "NO, IN FACT HE'S STILL GETTING STRONGER!" An Piccolo is all "It's like that form was made especially for him..his legendary status completely nullifies the drain!"

Last edited by Yamcha on Oct 17th, 2014 at 04:40 AM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 04:32 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Vegeta killed Vegeta.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 07:36 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by Damborgson
some of them are ok. I liked the 2nd broly one. But the art is horrendous in some:

Vegeta's face though

Lol the wheels kinda fell off the cart on that last panel.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 07:43 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Nuuuuuuu....I was seriously rooting for Vegeta.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 07:54 PM
vansonbee
Isee

WE probably be seeing him soon, as Raichi minion, whats better is, we might get SSJ3 Goku vs. SSJ3 Vegeta in the near future.

Regarding King Piccolo, aren't they on different power levels? Hopefully he isn't using magic against Gast or vice versa.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 10:16 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Pretty good fight for Vegeta, too bad his run ends here.

And I suspect, next time Raichi fights we'll see SSJ3 Vegeta in his ghost army.

Originally posted by Yamcha
I'd be stoked if the next page Prince Vegeta fired a small ki blast at Ghost Vegeta and it misses an Ghost Vegeta was like "PATHETIC, you're so weak you can't even aim properly. If you didn't realize, you missed *smirk*" then the page after that Prince Vegeta is like "Hardly.." and it shows that the blast pierced through Raichi(It shouldn't take much, he's not that durable), the ghost fades, Prince Vegeta is declared the winner, collapses, then he gets a boost when he recovers.

I thought that likely, but then again, thinking about it, Ghost Vegeta likely would move to defend/block.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2014 06:41 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Next round is looking pretty good too.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Oct 19th, 2014 02:49 AM