KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Multiverse

Dragon Ball Multiverse
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggerman
I doubt he was holding back. Remember Buu was running around giving everyone boosts the night before. I think this is his doing
Ah that makes sense I keep forgetting he did that for everyone ._.

IT DEFINITELY EXPLAINS THIS THOUGH, HOOOOREEY SHEEEEEIT!
http://www.dragonball-multiverse.co...169.html#h_read
http://www.dragonball-multiverse.co...170.html#h_read

Bra still seems cocky though so eh :<

Last edited by Yamcha on Apr 17th, 2016 at 11:53 PM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 11:45 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

If you look back at the entire encounter(and even the backstory of Broly given in the comic) we see that his power is continually referred to as infinite or unlimited or something along those lines. Never once was Vegito referred to in that way(to my knowledge anyway). To just assume Gast meant him doesn't really follow anything we've seen up to or since. There's no real reason for Gast to assume Vegito's power is unlimited given what we know and what he's seen. Hell Vegito was significantly weakened after that bout, clearly his power has limits and Gast would be well aware of them.

If you assume for a second that Gast is somewhere in the range of Vegito(maybe sightly stronger or weaker) then his reaction makes perfect sense. He hasn't felt one PL that came anywhere close to his level yet hence his demeanor. But once he felt one creeping up, he started paying attention. I guess it can go either way.

Broly opened his eyes tho. He probably thought he would slice thru this tournament like butter. He just realized there is more to these competitors than he thought. Broly was still fresh in his gray matter tho

I think XXI is shaping up to be the big bad or at least will have something to do with the baddie. What ever is the main villain, that should be #1 but I can see Gast as superior to Buu and possibly Vegito too. But Bardock did have that vision of Vegito possibly killing Gohan and Bra telling Goku and Vegeta that no one can beat him. I think that's where Gast will step up and take Vegito down. Or at least attempt to

Yes but that ignores common sense. Vegito was being praised, analyzed by the opposition as terrifying force, why would Gast be talked about the eliminated Broly? He's worried about what's in front of him, not what's gone. But I've explained this.

He peeped up when Gohan let loose too though. Just nothing like Vegito of course. It's strange, by comparison Broly's initial emergence didn't even register an effect on him. That changed of course, bus still interesting.

I'm sure they'll fight in the future. There's too much hype around Gast for him to not be a major player later on. He'll probably take on XXI before Vegito to be honest, using exotic abilities.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 11:55 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Yamcha
Ah that makes sense I keep forgetting he did that for everyone ._.

IT DEFINITELY EXPLAINS THIS THOUGH, HOOOOREEY SHEEEEEIT!
http://www.dragonball-multiverse.co...169.html#h_read
http://www.dragonball-multiverse.co...170.html#h_read

Bra still seems cocky though so eh :<

They had such a cool form in 5th form Cold, then they made him look so...that sad

Old Post Apr 17th, 2016 11:56 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by Damborgson
Yes but that ignores common sense. Vegito was being praised, analyzed by the opposition as terrifying force, why would Gast be talked about the eliminated Broly? He's worried about what's in front of him, not what's gone. But I've explained this.

He peeped up when Gohan let loose too though. Just nothing like Vegito of course. It's strange, by comparison Broly's initial emergence didn't even register an effect on him. That changed of course, bus still interesting.

I'm sure they'll fight in the future. There's too much hype around Gast for him to not be a major player later on. He'll probably take on XXI before Vegito to be honest, using exotic abilities.

There is absolutely no reason for him to say that about Vegito when basically everything points to him not having unlimited strength. And everyone else talking about him doesn't mean Gast was. Again Broly was the only one billed as having that kind of power and they made sure to beat us over the head about the LSSJ being the only way this was possible. But I guess we just can disagree here

My theory here is that Gast felt the powers of everyone around him when they all arrived and was under the impression that no one was even close to a threat. But when certain people started powering up he realized there may be some competition after all. Also remember he didn't react to Broly and Vegito at all until Vegito was a SSJ2. That's insane that it took so much for Gast to become interested

I want to know what's going on with XXI. There were two sets of evil eyes in the room when Buu visited. Hopefully it's worth the wait

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2016 01:30 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

There is absolutely no reason for him to say that about Vegito when basically everything points to him not having unlimited strength. And everyone else talking about him doesn't mean Gast was. Again Broly was the only one billed as having that kind of power and they made sure to beat us over the head about the LSSJ being the only way this was possible. But I guess we just can disagree here

My theory here is that Gast felt the powers of everyone around him when they all arrived and was under the impression that no one was even close to a threat. But when certain people started powering up he realized there may be some competition after all. Also remember he didn't react to Broly and Vegito at all until Vegito was a SSJ2. That's insane that it took so much for Gast to become interested

I want to know what's going on with XXI. There were two sets of evil eyes in the room when Buu visited. Hopefully it's worth the wait

An entire scene devoted to praising Vegito translates to Gast talking about Broly to you? laughing out loud That's a personal problem, but carry on.

Agreed. He probably showed up thinking it was all said and done, and no reason for him not to with everyone in their powered down states. He'll probably beat Raichi which means he'll lay the hurt on SSJ3 Vegeta.

One of the sets of evil eyes asked about how he was going to win his match, I bet that body is just XXI's cover, but I have no idea which direction they're heading with it. I wish the specials didn't take weeks or months at a time to finish.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2016 05:22 AM
juggerman

An entire scene devoted to praising Vegito translates to Gast talking about Broly to you? laughing out loud That's a personal problem, but carry on.

Agreed. He probably showed up thinking it was all said and done, and no reason for him not to with everyone in their powered down states. He'll probably beat Raichi which means he'll lay the hurt on SSJ3 Vegeta.

One of the sets of evil eyes asked about how he was going to win his match, I bet that body is just XXI's cover, but I have no idea which direction they're heading with it. I wish the specials didn't take weeks or months at a time to finish.

You seem to be the only one that believes Vegito has unlimited power. Even he doesn't think that. stick out tongue

I think the body is a cover too. Yeah this stuff is taking forever!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2016 12:53 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

You seem to be the only one talking about Broly in a page dedicated to Vegito, and considering its translated and similar hyperbolic expressions are used before, who really makes more sense?

Although to be fair, I'm getting a kick out of kakkarot. I like that they're revisiting his past, I wish this were an actual show.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 01:06 AM
juggerman

You seem to be the only one talking about Broly in a page dedicated to Vegito, and considering its translated and similar hyperbolic expressions are used before, who really makes more sense?

Although to be fair, I'm getting a kick out of kakkarot. I like that they're revisiting his past, I wish this were an actual show.

You seem to be the only one attributing a stat to Vegito even tho it was made clear only Broly has the ability

I love the Saiyans universe. I always wondered what it would be like if Goku joined Raditz. It's such a cool concept. I think the show would kill. They should have done this instead of Super imo

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 01:42 PM
cdtm

(please log in to view the image)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Nov 13th, 2016 at 07:55 PM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 07:48 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

So Bra's trapped in Cold's body, and his son's know about it.

There was a vision of Vegito going crazy and attacking everybody. Maybe it's really Captain Ginyu after hopping from Bra to him?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 07:57 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

According to the novelization, Gast is weaker than Gotenks:

http://www.dragonball-multiverse.co...hapter-134.html

"Gast was analyzing the scene carefully. There was no longer any doubt in his mind, though it humbled him to admit it: in terms of raw power, these two were in a league far above him."

Sad.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 07:55 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Wow, wasn't expecting that.
You seem to be the only one attributing a stat to Vegito even tho it was made clear only Broly has the ability

Also, no i wasn't, you ****.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 09:00 AM
juggerman

Also, no i wasn't, you ****.

Sure you were

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 02:07 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Nope.

Glad to pick this up after two years lol.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 05:25 PM
juggerman

Holy shit blink

Old Post Apr 17th, 2018 08:14 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Yes, now stay down Juggy.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jun 27th, 2018 04:01 AM
juggerman

Another 2 years and so much has happened. Bra is wrecking shop, Cell is a trickster, Lord Slug makes an appearance and Kakarotto is immortal! Where did that come from?! I love it!

Also Damborg, you're a jerk!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 03:07 PM