KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Blacklist

The Blacklist
Started by: The_Tempest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_Tempest

The Blacklist

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/05/12/j...cklist-trailer/

^ With James Spader, great actor from Boston Legal. It's prolly gonna get canceled, but I'm looking forward to it.

Old Post May 14th, 2013 01:26 AM
The_Tempest is currently offline Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreeNetflix
Restricted

Account Restricted

Boston Legal used to be my favorite show

Old Post May 19th, 2013 03:37 AM
FreeNetflix is currently offline Click here to Send FreeNetflix a Private Message Find more posts by FreeNetflix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

thats a real problem, I try not to watch many shows unless I'm sure it will get renewed, so many good shows cancelled in recent years.

Old Post May 19th, 2013 02:16 PM
Lexington is currently offline Click here to Send Lexington a Private Message Find more posts by Lexington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I really liked the first episode but still have reservation being an NBC show. Longer seasons, more filler episodes etc. I've gotten used to seasons being between 10-13 episodes. They would have to stretch their material to fit 24 episode seasons.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2013 11:00 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

What would be an ordinary show, imo, gets seriously elevated because of James Spader, and some interesting twists early on. Looking forward to more, personally.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 6th, 2013 11:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

James Spader is the reason I watched it. He does not disappoints. Anybody else thing the special agent girl is his daughter?

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2013 01:53 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
James Spader is the reason I watched it. He does not disappoints. Anybody else thing the special agent girl is his daughter?
Yes but its being practically thrown at our faces. So possibly but also possibly a huge misdirect to major curve ball.

Even though predictable and done to death I do prefer the daughter plot. wink

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2013 09:35 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Looks like a rip-off of The Following to me, which wasn't exactly full of originality itself.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Oct 8th, 2013 12:11 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

DL'ing eps 1-3 now though, so I am prepared to give it a go.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2013 12:12 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
80sBaby
The Kid

Originally posted by samhain
Looks like a rip-off of The Following to me, which wasn't exactly full of originality itself.

It's nothing like the Following. More like Silence of the Lambs or Hannibal.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2013 12:28 PM
80sBaby is currently offline Click here to Send 80sBaby a Private Message Find more posts by 80sBaby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

This is undoubtedly the best new show of the season..

Spader kills it with each episode.. I look forward to this each and every monday.

glad it got a back nine order for a full and complete season

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 8th, 2013 04:39 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by 80sBaby
It's nothing like the Following. More like Silence of the Lambs or Hannibal.

?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2013 11:10 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this is a great show.. the chemistry between spader and boone is astounding

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2013 06:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Does it get better after the first episode, because that was horrible.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2013 07:00 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I like is so far, main problem with the first episode is that it was practically spoiled by NBC themselves with their 4 minute sneak peek. The one with the Stewmaker and the parable of the farmer was pretty good

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 04:56 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Yeah, the spoilers ruined a lot of the good moments from the first episode, but the others have been pretty good. The best part is Spader's character who is morally grey and a wild card. I suspect that he'll be playing all the angles by season's end, only we'll be more in the know.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 08:59 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I am marathoning this show on Netflix right now. I love it. It's like Alias but with the tone of 24. Spader kills it as Red.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 04:19 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i cannot wait to watch on monday

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 09:09 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Well, I'm done with the first season via Netflix. An extremely entertaining watch. I'm about to watch the S2 episodes tonight/this weekend and should be all caught up for Monday.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 09:14 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Now I am all caught up. Mondays just got good again smile

Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 10:10 PM