KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Started by: jaden101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Looking fairly decent

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 15th, 2013 08:00 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Yeah, saw the promotional for it last night. Will give it a try.

Another that looks like it might be okay is the Dracula one with Jonathan Rhys Myers.

Headless Horseman show looks like a flop though.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 15th, 2013 08:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Re: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

It's got Joss Whedon attached to it, it's decent by default. But only time will tell if it will ever live up to Whedon's true magnum opus, FireflyAngel.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Another that looks like it might be okay is the Dracula one with Jonathan Rhys Myers.

Yup, even though it looks like Bram Stoker's Dracula: the series.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 08:22 PM
The_Tempest is currently offline Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Believe he directed the 1st episode. Looks like it has the witty wisecracking humour of Firefly and Avengers.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 16th, 2013 12:30 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
david1291

Been waiting for this. Glad to see Coulson back, now just gotta wait unitl Tuesday yes

Old Post Sep 21st, 2013 04:06 PM
david1291 is currently offline Click here to Send david1291 a Private Message Find more posts by david1291 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

This show has a lot of potential. They could go for Alias or Heroes with the episodes/stories.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2013 08:41 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

not really high on this, but will watch

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2013 09:19 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Wasn't the premier tonight? I'll check it out.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2013 01:46 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Watched the pilot and I have to say this was really good. I am definitely looking forward to watching more.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2013 05:56 AM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

I liked it but I was disappointed a little. The guy that is the "focus" of the show get me all excited hoping he was a particular hero from the comics but he was not. sad Other then that though I cant think of anything that was bad about it.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Sep 25th, 2013 06:45 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Yeah, I think that was their ploy. Trying to trick us into believing it's Luke Cage... Meh.

Anyway, it was decent. Hopefully it picks up as the season progresses.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2013 08:02 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I knew it wasn't Luke Cage. It just wouldn't be right to have Cage and no Iron Fist, no Hero's for Hire, no nothing.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2013 08:20 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I like how he was had [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Extremis instead of being Luke Cage.
That more than made up for it.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2013 04:01 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

I figured it was going to be Cage and they were gonna bring Danny in later and hint at Heroes for Hire. I didn't have any problems with the show I was just disappointed because it wasn't him. Though now with this out has anyone heard about the new show DC wants to make? It follows Jim Gordan in Gotham City before Batman was around.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2013 07:52 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

pilot episode was horrible.. could have been better.. it did show some promise so i will continue to watch, however since this going up against arguably the show show on tv NCIS, this will have to wait for me to watch until around 11 pm my time

Old Post Sep 26th, 2013 07:14 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
pilot episode was horrible.. could have been better.. it did show some promise so i will continue to watch, however since this going up against arguably the show show on tv NCIS, this will have to wait for me to watch until around 11 pm my time

Highest rating premier since 09's V series premier.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2013 07:52 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by the ninjak
Highest rating premier since 09's V series premier.

that really doesn't mean anything as NCIS won the night.. Also the show has to maintain those 12 million viewers each week

Old Post Sep 26th, 2013 10:07 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Wasn't very impressed, lol'd that Gunn from Buffy was the black guy. While give it another 2-3 eps before I decide if I watch it or drop it.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 27th, 2013 12:41 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Wasn't very impressed, lol'd that Gunn from Buffy was the black guy. While give it another 2-3 eps before I decide if I watch it or drop it.

you mean Gunn from Angel? stick out tongue lol

Old Post Sep 27th, 2013 01:30 AM
ares834

Wait, that was Gunn? lol Didn't even notice.

However, I did notice Shepard from Firefly was in there.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2013 02:17 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote