KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Started by: jaden101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_Tempest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Wasn't very impressed, lol'd that Gunn from Buffy was the black guy. While give it another 2-3 eps before I decide if I watch it or drop it.

Angel, not Buffy, heretic.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2013 09:07 PM
The_Tempest is currently offline Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was not that impressed with first episode, had 1 or 2 good parts, the rest was just fuddling around imo..Ill keep watching to hope for something better.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2013 08:05 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Oh cmon! It played out the way I expected a SHIELD based series to play out.

What did you guys want? A superhero team-up?

It's SHIELD. They introduced Extremis. Which was enough for a first ep as an extension of Ironman III, and introduced a proactive spy team.

Your standards are too high.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2013 08:29 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Yours seem to be too low.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2013 09:25 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by the ninjak
Oh cmon! It played out the way I expected a SHIELD based series to play out.

What did you guys want? A superhero team-up?

It's SHIELD. They introduced Extremis. Which was enough for a first ep as an extension of Ironman III, and introduced a proactive spy team.

Your standards are too high.

I agree. Except I did think it would be cool to take some Heroes that don't have the option of a movie to be attached in someway. Almost in the way the pilot played out but have an actual hero introduced. This way it makes for a good episode and if people don't care much for the character they will still be "attached" to the Marvel Cinematic Universe but don't need a movie. On the flip the character could become very popular and could lead way to a movie. Either way it could be an entertaining episode. To keep it from getting to be an overused theme they could change up the formula and only do it 2-3 times a season.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Sep 29th, 2013 09:28 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

I'm a devout Whedonite, but this was a decidedly average showing by Whedon standards. I'll continue to watch it in hopes that the quality improves, but right now the only thing that I care about is Chloe Bennet's breasts.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2013 09:48 PM
The_Tempest is currently offline Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Yours seem to be too low.

What did you want in a pilot Tzeentch?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 04:06 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Brown people, for starters.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 04:39 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

The second episode was better than the pilot. I'm in.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2013 04:21 AM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

The ending made this episode. By far the best part.

The rest was still rather sub par.

Last edited by ares834 on Oct 2nd, 2013 at 05:59 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2013 05:56 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

second episode wasn't that impressive either despite seeing [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Sam Jackson ...

this show HAS GOT TO PICK UP and tell better stories.. I'd like to know where in the world are S.H.I.E.L.D.'S weapons at.. All I see is that this is a cop show , yet it should be more

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2013 06:08 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Both episodes have been pretty good so far. I especially loved [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Nick Fury's guest appearance on the second episode.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2013 08:12 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Brown people, for starters.

Hacker girl is brown. And episode 2 should blow your mind. Brown people out the wazzoo.

Your standards seem limited though so why bother?

Last edited by the ninjak on Oct 2nd, 2013 at 09:06 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2013 09:00 PM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Chloe Bennett is an American woman that transferred to PRC. She's only half-brown, from a technical standpoint. And gtfo with this racist sh1t about there being no brown people.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2013 09:38 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Chloe is fine as hell. 2nd episode was better, still lacks the magic of Angel/Firefly.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2013 11:29 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by the ninjak
Hacker girl is brown. And episode 2 should blow your mind. Brown people out the wazzoo.

Your standards seem limited though so why bother?
Your standards seem too low.

You probably watch reality TV all day.

edit-

And Chloe Bennet? Really?

(please log in to view the image)

smh.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2013 01:09 AM
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
second episode wasn't that impressive either despite seeing [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Sam Jackson ...

this show HAS GOT TO PICK UP and tell better stories.. I'd like to know where in the world are S.H.I.E.L.D.'S weapons at.. All I see is that this is a cop show , yet it should be more

I feel the same. I didn't feel they were in any real danger the whole show. I'll give it a couple more episodes and go from there.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2013 12:05 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I feel the same. I didn't feel they were in any real danger the whole show. I'll give it a couple more episodes and go from there.

yeah same, I will give this show until november sweeps to pick up, after that I will see

honestly you would think that since Whedon has had great success on tv, he would know better

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2013 06:35 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I've noticed that whenever someone asks Coulson about Tahiti he says "It's a magical place." Could it be some kind of mental trigger?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2013 09:13 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Nephthys
I've noticed that whenever someone asks Coulson about Tahiti he says "It's a magical place." Could it be some kind of mental trigger?

I think he's been mind wiped and see's Tahiti as a magical place.

He could be a Life Model Decoy or a clone.....who knows.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2013 10:00 PM