KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Started by: jaden101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman
Dont know if they have the budget to make Ghost Rider look decent.

My concern too.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2016 08:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Skye apparently fights Ghost Rider in the second episode

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 17th, 2016 10:24 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Episode was kind of weak. Was good to see Yoyo again, didn't care for the AI subplot with Fitz and that doctor from Season 3, and Ghost Rider hardly had any scenes.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 02:12 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

GRINO.

Not the real Ghost Rider.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 03:34 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by cdtm
Not the real Ghost Rider.

But its a Ghost Rider

the recent one that was introduced in the comics.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 08:30 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Kazenji
But its a Ghost Rider

the recent one that was introduced in the comics.

Glad I don't read the comics, then. Looks like they really butchered him worse then they did Thor over the years..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 01:48 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

I liked the first episode. I started losing interest towards the end of last season but forced myself to finish it because I wanted to see Ghostrider - and I'm glad I did. Still hoping to see him on a bike but it was pretty awesome to see how badass they made him.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 04:09 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Honestly found it to be fairly weak for a season opener an I find this version of GR to be the least interesting, though I understand why they went with Robbie Reyes as they have little history to conflict with. Also don't really care for the CGI used on GR's face, but I can deal with that, just hope the season improves going forward.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 04:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

So apparently there are some reports that Punisher may make an appearance in s4. It would be interesting if it's true.

http://www.itechpost.com/articles/3...-appearance.htm

Old Post Sep 30th, 2016 05:04 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
So apparently there are some reports that Punisher may make an appearance in s4. It would be interesting if it's true.

http://www.itechpost.com/articles/3...-appearance.htm

Yeah would be the first Netflix/AOS crossover.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2016 07:38 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

If it was John Bernthal playing The Punisher, that would be huge IMO. Just for the future implications of crossovers alone. Might just cheapen it though, we'll end up with Magneto showing up in Star Wars Rebels.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Oct 1st, 2016 07:50 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Magneto would oneshot Vader and turn the Empire's Star destroyers against Sidious, lol.

But yeah I think he the series could use something to bolster it, as its going into the 3rd ep and really it hasn't grabbed me. Call me a cynic but it seems like the actress for Quake is either phoning it in or has gotten worse. I hear the next episode involves a blackout, and the new director likely won't keep his position for long. I thought Ghost Rider would be more useful but they keep having all of these stupid subplots and focusing less on him. I really don't care about Fitz and Simmon's, and the android subplot is really boring

Old Post Oct 1st, 2016 08:15 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I'm willing to let the story arc develop for a little bit. Whedon is usually good at that kind of thing.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2016 07:12 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah would be the first Netflix/AOS crossover.

I'm curious how that would work though. The Netflix shows have a far darker tone than the other MCU properties tend to have. You can't exactly have Frank leaving piles of bloody, bullet-riddled corpses on AoS.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2016 07:59 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Who was the guy in carbonite at the end of the episode?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 03:05 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by Inhuman
Dont know if they have the budget to make Ghost Rider look decent.
Disney owns ABC; of course they have the budget, whether they want to use it or not is the question.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 03:23 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

GR looked decent IMO.

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I'm curious how that would work though. The Netflix shows have a far darker tone than the other MCU properties tend to have. You can't exactly have Frank leaving piles of bloody, bullet-riddled corpses on AoS.

Yeah would be a strange mesh up. But I didn't think GR would fit either, but they seem to be changing the show a little to fit these characters.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 07:09 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

I am loving Ghost Rider in the new season.

Attachment: grider.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 11:07 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

^^^Same...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 06:19 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Just started Westworld and reminded me of that android woman that scientist is making.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 10:26 PM