KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Started by: jaden101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

^^^Yeah it does!

Mack was right about splitting up & the black guy dies first, too.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 11:19 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Kick-ass beginning to the new season.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 02:36 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Agree!

This was posited at a different site i visit: [spoiler[Fitz figures out they're in the future bit cannot retrieve them. So he starts a cult/belief system that those AoS will show up in the future to save them.[/spoiler]
That would be pretty cool imo.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 10:41 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I'll watch this but I'll probably skip the crap where they go back to that alternate reality from the season with Aida.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 05:27 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I liked the opener, but Kree power levels really have me scratching my head at this point. In some instances, they can go toe-to-toe with Asgardians, and in the case of Ronan, kick the crap out of someone like Drax. But here, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Kree that are supposedly bred for battle can barely handle punches from Mack.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 03:14 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Solid episodes actually

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 04:55 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Cassius is such a shitty villain

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 01:41 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

This has been the most enjoyable season so far for me.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 05:58 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Done watching this trash show

But what did Deathlok
Do in the episode

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 03:56 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Tahiti is a magical place.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 08:09 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Daisy is OP
Literally only watched the episode to see her fight with Graviton

Old Post May 19th, 2018 08:44 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Daisy is OP
Literally only watched the episode to see her fight with Graviton

He was handling her pretty easily until she did the thing with the thing.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 07:41 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

So, I am assuming the others are now off to go look for [SPOILER - highlight to read]: still frozen Fitz.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 09:36 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
So, I am assuming the others are now off to go look for [SPOILER - highlight to read]: still frozen Fitz.

yes for sure

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 08:29 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ So if he didnt die then they would have just forgotten about the Frozen version right?

Also no addressing of if Deke disappeared or not?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 11:11 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

if he didn't die then that would spinoff a story of a good and an evil fitz for real.

deke we will have to see

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 12:16 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Surprisingly, I still enjoy SHIELD. Will see where the new season goes...

Old Post May 12th, 2019 06:03 AM
riv6672

Yeah, things are still interesting. This was a good first ep.
Fun twist at the end, thats for sure.

Old Post May 12th, 2019 09:29 AM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

yes good starter.

imo AOS is the best regular network comic book action show. heard that they do not address the snap at all in the series so I guess that may be it for the tie ins to the movies?

Old Post May 14th, 2019 01:08 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by staxamillion
heard that they do not address the snap at all in the series so I guess that may be it for the tie ins to the movies?

Only seen the first episode and found it really annoying they didnt address it. In the past they would name drop Avengers for no reason whatsoever. Even tied the end of last season to Thanos arriving. But theyre just gonna ignore something as huge as the snap? Thats stupid as hell if true.

Old Post May 27th, 2019 05:40 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote