KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Started by: jaden101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Amazing show. Finally living up to its potential

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 02:08 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Episode 14 rocked.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: and the Enchantress' sister Lorelei has arrived. what a babe!

Played by Elena Satine.

Last edited by the ninjak on Mar 6th, 2014 at 04:06 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2014 04:03 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the giant blue alien that looked somewhat liken an Engineer from the Alien franchise, is it supposed to be a Kree?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 8th, 2014 12:57 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
So the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the giant blue alien that looked somewhat liken an Engineer from the Alien franchise, is it supposed to be a Kree?

apparently so, however maybe they'll say something different

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 8th, 2014 05:04 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I thought it was Dr. Manhattan for a bit. no expression

Old Post Mar 8th, 2014 02:37 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Also, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: it is a little crazy that after episodes full of taking on heavily armed and explicitly evil villains with kung fu and night-night guns, this facility connected with SHIELD that they think might hold lifesaving technology that's guarded by two guys who are only defending the place is one of the few moments Coulson and his crew have decided to bust out the lethal force.

If it is part of a "Coulson et al. are kinda losing it and getting reckless/dangerous" storyline, that's one thing, but it certainly stands out given what's come before.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2014 02:53 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
Also, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: it is a little crazy that after episodes full of taking on heavily armed and explicitly evil villains with kung fu and night-night guns, this facility connected with SHIELD that they think might hold lifesaving technology that's guarded by two guys who are only defending the place is one of the few moments Coulson and his crew have decided to bust out the lethal force.

If it is part of a "Coulson et al. are kinda losing it and getting reckless/dangerous" storyline, that's one thing, but it certainly stands out given what's come before.

Coulson and crew tried to conduct business peacefully, but they were being shot at.

Also I suppose only 2 men were guarding the facility because too many people couldn't know about it.

And whoever was running it didn't think anyone would find it

Old Post Mar 8th, 2014 11:17 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: They broke into a secret facility armed with machine guns after being told to **** off after failing to give the code. You really think the guards were going to be like "Sure thing bro, aliens in the back next to the cooler. Wanna beer?"

Coulson murdered 2 SHIELD agents, blew up a top secret facility and destroyed an irreplaceable and indescribably valuable alien. That place could bring people back from the freaking dead.
Lets just say that if this was a well written show the rest of the series would be entitled Janitors of S.H.I.E.L.D. if not Prisoners of S.H.I.E.L.D. But I bet they don't even get chewed out for it.

The Clairvoyant must be laughing his freaking ass off.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2014 11:39 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: They broke into a secret facility armed with machine guns after being told to **** off after failing to give the code. You really think the guards were going to be like "Sure thing bro, aliens in the back next to the cooler. Wanna beer?"

Coulson murdered 2 SHIELD agents, blew up a top secret facility and destroyed an irreplaceable and indescribably valuable alien. That place could bring people back from the freaking dead.
Lets just say that if this was a well written show the rest of the series would be entitled Janitors of S.H.I.E.L.D. if not Prisoners of S.H.I.E.L.D. But I bet they don't even get chewed out for it.

The Clairvoyant must be laughing his freaking ass off.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That facility was never shown as a SHIELD base. It could be SWORD for all we know. Also, it's kinda good it blew up - wouldn't want the clairvoyant taking control of it.

Coulson firing back was self-defense. And Coulson only decided to use firepower when they weren't being let in the base. Skye was dying and Coulson was willing to do whatever it took.

sorry I don't know how to redact the text

Old Post Mar 8th, 2014 11:48 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

It was a SHIELD base. The map to it was in the SHIELD database. You needed level 10 SHEILD clearance to know about it. Coulson knows that Fury and SHIELD doctors were there because he can remember them from his operation. And Fury gave Coulson the documents detailing the drug they found in the base, which was named after the base (the documents Coulson used to basically screw him up the ass this episode).

They have non-lethal weapons, they just chose not to use them. The agents they killed were the ones defending from Coulsons attack on the base. I know that Coulon was willing to do anything to save Skye and thought what he did was the only way to do that. And he should be fired for it. no expression

Its just [spoil er] then [/spoil er] without the spaces. Put them around the thing you want to hide [SPOILER - highlight to read]: like this,

Last edited by Nephthys on Mar 9th, 2014 at 12:03 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2014 11:58 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

IIRC, it was stated to not be part of SHIELD, just connected. Like a partnership or such.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2014 03:17 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

show was ok, was expecting better

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 12th, 2014 04:53 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, nothing special.

I did like the "Philip, son of Coul" comment from the oh-so-sexy Sif.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2014 08:19 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought it was great

Old Post Mar 13th, 2014 03:07 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I find it hilarious that after Sif's explicit warnings on Lorelei's abilities, Ward still stood within arm's reach.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 13th, 2014 08:27 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

That was so stupid. He even had a non-lethal gun. Why not just freaking shoot her as soon as he saw her?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2014 10:35 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Cos plot.

Cos maybe her voice-powers where affectioning him just enough.

But probably just CIS/PIS.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2014 04:27 PM
-K-M-

This show worth watching? Heard bad things so far

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: This is a Kree from the Guardians of the Galaxy movie (Korath the Pursuer)

http://www.fatmovieguy.com/wp-conte...the-Pursuer.jpg

Old Post Mar 14th, 2014 02:55 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I like that guy, so I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt.

That was so stupid. He even had a non-lethal gun. Why not just freaking shoot her as soon as he saw her?
Cos plot.

Cos maybe her voice-powers where affectioning him just enough.

But probably just CIS/PIS.

Basically. I could even buy that her voice was enough to start working on him a bit, but...I don't know, I just think it could've been done a bit better.

Coulson using the brainwashed guys to his advantage was cool, though. Poor Fitz. laughing

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 14th, 2014 03:33 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Episode was pretty meh. Was expecting a whole lot more.

Originally posted by -K-M-
This show worth watching? Heard bad things so far

No.

Originally posted by -K-M-
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: This is a Kree from the Guardians of the Galaxy movie (Korath the Pursuer)

http://www.fatmovieguy.com/wp-conte...the-Pursuer.jpg

And I'm pretty sure that they decided to not make him a Kree. Ronan is blue though.

Last edited by ares834 on Mar 14th, 2014 at 05:28 AM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2014 05:22 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote