KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Current Iron Man vs Savage Hulk

Current Iron Man vs Savage Hulk
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
curryman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
I'm basing it off of how well he's done against his peers. He's got a very large history of being able to compete with guys who are out of his league. Until they kick it up a notch of course.

As far as his destructive power, of course he's out matched. His tech and versatility though balance him out.

I don't wanna get into this here, but Iron Man does not have a history of legitimately duking it out with Mid Heralds.

Due to being a major character and having been around for tens and tens of years he's bound to get a couple of feats like that, but it's nowhere near the average. The idea that he would actually be equal/comparable to the Silver Surfer no expression

Old Post May 20th, 2013 12:22 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Surfer is the top echelon of high herald, why are you even bringing him up?

No mid herald is comparable to SS.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 20th, 2013 12:25 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Originally posted by Mindset
Surfer is the top echelon of high herald, why are you even bringing him up?

No mid herald is comparable to SS.

Sure there are smile

Old Post May 20th, 2013 12:26 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Name them.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 12:28 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Name them.

Black Adam or Captain Marvel, Flashes, Nate Grey, Captain Comet, Nate Grey, Kurse, Zod and a couple more smile

Old Post May 20th, 2013 12:30 AM
Mindset

Do you know what a mid herald is?

Old Post May 20th, 2013 12:33 AM
curryman

Do you know what a mid herald is?

We're done here smile

Old Post May 20th, 2013 12:34 AM
Mindset

I'll take that as a "no".

Now suck me, beautiful.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 12:35 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by curryman
I don't wanna get into this here, but Iron Man does not have a history of legitimately duking it out with Mid Heralds.

Due to being a major character and having been around for tens and tens of years he's bound to get a couple of feats like that, but it's nowhere near the average. The idea that he would actually be equal/comparable to the Silver Surfer no expression

Why did you single out mid heralds? I think ironman is low herald, and I said his peers are whom he's fought it out with.

Wtf are you talking about?

He's got plenty of good showings. Good showings against Thor, Hulk, Surfer, Sentry, etc. The difference in power is clear, but it's also clear that he's not a non factor while they're operating at average levels.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 20th, 2013 12:37 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Why did you single out mid heralds? I think ironman is low herald, and I said his peers are whom he's fought it out with.

Wtf are you talking about?

He's got plenty of good showings. Good showings against Thor, Hulk, Surfer, Sentry, etc. The difference in power is clear, but it's also clear that he's not a non factor while they're operating at average levels.
'

Cause you replied to someone who made a comment about how ludicrous it would be to put Iron Man in mid-herald. Also, please realize what a terribly slippery slope ABC logic is.

Surviving is not a "good showing". You're supposed to be able to compete with people in your tier, and Iron Man's struggling as it is in the low-herald category.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 12:41 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

'

Cause you replied to someone who made a comment about how ludicrous it would be to put Iron Man in mid-herald. Also, please realize what a terribly slippery slope ABC logic is.

Surviving is not a "good showing". You're supposed to be able to compete with people in your tier, and Iron Man's struggling as it is in the low-herald category.

Ironman could qualify as a mid herald I guess. I've usually seen him as low though. A threat to the high's, but not enough to pull wins.

That is my exact quote. I saw some controversy on the matter and I gave my opinion. Not directed at anyone specifically as I didn't quote anyone. What ABC logic did I use?

I didn't use that terminology either. Who the hell are you debating? He's given them fights. And won some of them no less.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 20th, 2013 12:44 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Damb, did you see his list of "mid heralds"?

This guy is obviously a commie.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 12:46 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Black Adam or Captain Marvel, Flashes, Nate Grey, Captain Comet, Nate Grey, Kurse, Zod and a couple more smile

Yeah, the KMC tier list is a mess which is why the mods are slowly trying to refine it. I personally wouldn't consider any of those guys to be "mid heralds". Maybe Barry Allen and depending on the Comet.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 12:53 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

Yeah... Dr. Doom, DoS Doomsday & Ultron are listed as low herald.

Its not exactly accurate right now.

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 12:58 AM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 20th, 2013 01:00 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yeah, the KMC tier list is a mess which is why the mods are slowly trying to refine it. I personally wouldn't consider any of those guys to be "mid heralds". Maybe Barry Allen and depending on the Comet.
Jake, dont talk to him like he's people.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 01:01 AM
dmills
Centurion Prime

laughing out loud

Old Post May 20th, 2013 01:18 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Hulk. It isn't really even a debate

Old Post May 20th, 2013 01:40 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

This picture says the opposite.

http://s7.postimg.org/gzcgg357f/Gfhds.jpg

i hate you a little for making me open that.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 04:42 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by janus77
Nope, Banner's tech is likely too sophisticated for Tony to grasp.

no expression

Yeeaeeeeh NOT so much

Old Post May 20th, 2013 05:17 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote