KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Current Iron Man vs Savage Hulk

Current Iron Man vs Savage Hulk
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
curryman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yeah, the KMC tier list is a mess which is why the mods are slowly trying to refine it. I personally wouldn't consider any of those guys to be "mid heralds". Maybe Barry Allen and depending on the Comet.

Yeah okay, but as far as that goes I don't know any consensus beyond what the list. I'm being ridiculed for calling the people in the mid-herald category mid-herald.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 06:53 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Damborgson
I'm basing it off of how well he's done against his peers. He's got a very large history of being able to compete with guys who are out of his league. Until they kick it up a notch of course.

As far as his destructive power, of course he's out matched. His tech and versatility though balance him out.

That's not how the list worked back in the day, half of the Flashes were mid heralds with good reason, Magneto was scratching the bottom of the barrel for Low herald, I struggled for months to get Kang into the low herald category.

Iron-Man has outliers, but so does Wolverine, this is unrelated with how the lists were conceived before. I get that people want to argue about IM handling the Hulk in occasion, or getting good hits against powerful characters, but he'd still classify comfortably as bottom low herald, which isn't that difference from what he already was: the top notch high meta.

The problem with lifting up the list is that the word herald will be thrown around with characters that have no business using it. I mean, are people advocating for Doom to mid-herald already? This is calling for tier inflation pretty fast.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 20th, 2013 07:18 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by carver9
Please don't fuss with him about the Hulk, its pointless.
Yea true...Curryman is just hot curry that burns Hulk and his readers lips...

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 20th, 2013 07:50 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Originally posted by TheHulk
Yea true...Curryman is just hot curry that burns Hulk and his readers lips...

lmao, this post is too much laughing

Old Post May 20th, 2013 07:52 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by leonidas
i hate you a little for making me open that.
Originally posted by dmills
laughing out loud

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 20th, 2013 05:18 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by curryman
Black Adam or Captain Marvel, Flashes, Nate Grey, Captain Comet, Nate Grey, Kurse, Zod and a couple more smile
theyr'e all high heralds.

Iron man is a high meta. low herald at the very best.

And hulk crushes him

Last edited by 753 on May 20th, 2013 at 06:39 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2013 06:36 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

wow, that didn't work....

anyways, ya, Iron Man is NOT mid herald.

Last edited by tsilamini on May 20th, 2013 at 06:59 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2013 06:54 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

With prep he's low heral probably and he's always prepped. Fight with Magneto is a good example.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 21st, 2013 07:28 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

he isnt always prepped, if that were the case, he'd have tailor made weapons for all enemies he encounters. he specifically prepped for mags because he knew he'd find him.

Last edited by 753 on May 21st, 2013 at 07:57 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2013 07:46 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by 753
he isnt always prepped, if that were the case, he'd have tailor made weapons for all enemies he encounters. he specifically prepped for mags because he knew he'd find him.
It's true he prepped for Magneto. His Bleeding Edge suit consists of iron and platinum nanoparticle bundles. In his fight with Magneto, the suit was made of carbon nanotubes and contained a neodynium high-grade super-magnet swarm numbering in the millions.

One thing to remember though is that the amount of time between the Avengers realizing they had to go to Utopia (after speaking with Wolverine) and actually assaulting Utopia was very limited. That all happened in the space of one issue and looked to be, based on side issues of Avengers and New Avengers, less than a day.

So unless Stark is capable of rebuilding his entire suit and creating a couple million magnets in only hours, he probably had the tech laying around already.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post May 21st, 2013 08:13 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Hulk totally demolished him in Original Sin. Hated Banner's charatcerization a bit though

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 07:25 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by Bentley
laughing out loud at Iron Man being Mid Herald.

mad

<--------------Check out the avatar FTR

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 11:52 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Ironman is Mid Herald and stop bumping these old threads with obvious winners. If you want to bump a thread with Hulk, bump that Thanos vs Hulk thread, you'll most def get results. Hulk just fought an amped Ironman and took him out with one punch and peeled his armor like a banana. Before that he withstood an continent level attack from Ironman and tanked it (if anything, it hurt his ears) and afterwards tanked an attack from a more powerful Ironman that gave it his all. I know it feels good saying, Hulk wins, but dang, at least bump threads that hasn't recently happened in comics or a thread where he is fighting someone in his tier.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 19th, 2014 12:11 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Mid Herald? lol

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2014 04:08 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Street Level with Ambition?

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2014 03:59 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by carver9
Ironman is Mid Herald and stop bumping these old threads with obvious winners. If you want to bump a thread with Hulk, bump that Thanos vs Hulk thread, you'll most def get results. Hulk just fought an amped Ironman and took him out with one punch and peeled his armor like a banana. Before that he withstood an continent level attack from Ironman and tanked it (if anything, it hurt his ears) and afterwards tanked an attack from a more powerful Ironman that gave it his all. I know it feels good saying, Hulk wins, but dang, at least bump threads that hasn't recently happened in comics or a thread where he is fighting someone in his tier.

I replied to this thread 'cause the fanboys here were annoying. The movies can bring soem bad results like this. Missile to take down Hulk lol. Many seems not to have understood that a non-jobbing Hulk destroys IM most of the time. When I get back my computer I am goona do a IM vs Hulk fights breakdown. That'll show them.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2014 06:19 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by janus77
Street Level with Ambition?

lol. IM herald level though, even if he's just scratching the surface.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2014 06:20 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Funny enough Classic IM was more powerful than current one. He beat the Hulk, Silver Surfer and was far more dangerous and efficient than now.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 19th, 2014 06:25 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Funny enough Classic IM was more powerful than current one. He beat the Hulk, Silver Surfer and was far more dangerous and efficient than now.

Or Hulk got a power increase.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 19th, 2014 08:04 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

So did Spider-man. cool

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2014 08:14 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote