KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Current Iron Man vs Savage Hulk

Current Iron Man vs Savage Hulk
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LGU

quote: (post)
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Hulk does not consistently overpower Thor physically. It's a give and take, but slightly in Hulk's favor.

It's not a give and take, and there is not much "slightly" about it. Thor hasn't looked good against the Hulk in purely physical terms since 1973. Hulk has flatly overpowered him (again in purely physical terms) numerous times in the intervening four decades. And that is only talking about the direct comparisons - factoring in the indirect evidence too paints an even clearer picture.

Cheers.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 09:05 AM
LGU is currently offline Click here to Send LGU a Private Message Find more posts by LGU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by janus77
Nope, Banner's tech is likely too sophisticated for Tony to grasp.

rolling on floor laughing

Iron Man is without question a mid herald, he's way to versatile.

CIS off Iron Man wins the high majority 8/10. There is truly little reason for him to attempt go only hand2hand with HULK.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 02:29 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jashro44

Unless I'm missing something the black and gold armor has been pretty unimpressive if thats the armor we are talking about?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 02:31 PM
Jashro44 is currently offline Click here to Send Jashro44 a Private Message Find more posts by Jashro44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Well, the armor you seen there was his Hulk buster armor...and then he got into an amplified Hulk buster. I guess you can show me any other Ironman suit shooting out Continental level blasts.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 02:46 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hulk wins.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 03:20 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Supermans strength is dynamic, he can push himself beyond his standard strength levels.

But something which DC was never explicit about. While int he case of Hulk it was a part and parcel of him from the beginning?
By Adrenaline boosts, sun amping or others amps, or writer intrepretation and plot power? Like pretty much any other fictional character? Sure.
Or to be more precise, like Spiderman's dynamic strength, the "heartforce" with which he pushes himself above his standard levels. Heck, even Wolverine has had adrenaline boosted moments where his strength, durability healing and speed rocketed up.

Hulks strength is only limitless by hyperbole, by feats Superman beats him easily.

Hyperbole enough so that even cosmics comment on it? Lol.
And about feats, its subjective to time. After the next reboot, he'll again have zero feats. And its more on quantifiable feats. In terms of unquantifiable space cheese feats Superman will be owned by Hulk. If you mean the combined feats of Flashpoint, Pre-Crisis, Golden Age, silver agr, pre flashpoint all combined, then I Hulk can have the feats from Maestro, Space Punsher arc, Herald of Galactus Hulk, etc.

So we end up with hyperbole vs actual strength feats and those suggest that Superman lives up to his hype, Hulk doesn't.

You wish. Wait, oh I get it. Better popularity fanboy power right? Then Superman sweeps.

And most of all, Hulk didn't need Superman like hype to get the job done despite the disrespect he gets from his company while Superman is the wanked big boy of DC Comics. Hulk on the other hand isn't allowed to abuse his power, which is why I prefer the big green guy over the blue boyscout.

And by the way, nice fanboy rant and bait.

Originally posted by Tony Stark
rolling on floor laughing

Iron Man is without question a mid herald, he's way to versatile.

CIS off Iron Man wins the high majority 8/10. There is truly little reason for him to attempt go only hand2hand with HULK.

And with CIS off, Hulk won't just stand there but will use his high speed leaps, thunderclap, superleap, throwing skyscrapers at IM etc. to ground him and if it doesn't take him doesn, then tear the armor off of him and KO, or KO him right off the bat.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 02:23 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

As for the fight, Hulk Smash. Hulk 9.8/10

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 02:24 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

http://i.imgur.com/PUg71NQ.png

Fascinating debate, truly.

Iron Man wins smile

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 10:24 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

No one takes your posts seriously when you debate anything regarding Hulk. Enjoy.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2014 11:49 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
[B]But something which DC was never explicit about.
Really? How many superman comics have you read?
quote:
While int he case of Hulk it was a part and parcel of him from the beginning?
By Adrenaline boosts, sun amping or others amps, or writer intrepretation and plot power? Like pretty much any other fictional character? Sure.
Or to be more precise, like Spiderman's dynamic strength, the "heartforce" with which he pushes himself above his standard levels. Heck, even Wolverine has had adrenaline boosted moments where his strength, durability healing and speed rocketed up.
This shows not much.

quote:
Hyperbole enough so that even cosmics comment on it? Lol.
Yes.
quote:
And about feats, its subjective to time. After the next reboot, he'll again have zero feats.
Just like Hulk would have to start again when the next personality emerges.
quote:
And its more on quantifiable feats. In terms of unquantifiable space cheese feats Superman will be owned by Hulk.
Oh really? Superman along with Cap lifted a book with infinite weight. Compare a hulk feat like that.
quote:
If you mean the combined feats of Flashpoint, Pre-Crisis, Golden Age, silver agr, pre flashpoint all combined, then I Hulk can have the feats from Maestro, Space Punsher arc, Herald of Galactus Hulk, etc.
Hahahahaha.

quote:
You wish. Wait, oh I get it. Better popularity fanboy power right? Then Superman sweeps.
wink

quote:
And most of all, Hulk didn't need Superman like hype to get the job done despite the disrespect he gets from his company while Superman is the wanked big boy of DC Comics. Hulk on the other hand isn't allowed to abuse his power, which is why I prefer the big green guy over the blue boyscout.
Wait what? Hulk has been wanked to hell by marvel this last decade.

quote:
And by the way, nice fanboy rant and bait.
Lulz.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2014 04:23 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Wait a minute...why is Hulk vs Superman being discussed here?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2014 05:36 AM
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by abhilegend
Really? How many superman comics have you read?

By explicit I mean a character or company outright stating it. Comprehend?

This shows not much.

I see them in a similar manner. The only difference is if Superman punches out Krona, It'd be still PIS, but I'd see it as more believable than Spidey punching out Galactus.

Yes.

Whatever

Just like Hulk would have to start again when the next personality emerges.

At least the feats of the previous incarnations don't go up in smoke just like that unlike the total reversal of the universe

Oh really? Superman along with Cap lifted a book with infinite weight. Compare a hulk feat like that. Hahahahaha.

wink Hmm...
Hulk punching an amped Ironclad sending shockwaves into an infinite dimensions come to mind

wink

stick out tongue Lets just forget about this part okay. I was just riling him up.

Wait what? Hulk has been wanked to hell by marvel this last decade.

Exactly. Only in the last decade while Superman has been like that forever.

Lulz.

cool

Okay, I was not downplaying Superman, I was just showing that he can be downplayed in the same way like your friend is downplaying Hulk.

Originally posted by carver9
Wait a minute...why is Hulk vs Superman being discussed here?

Darthpower is to blame. OF all the people to mention he had to mention Superman.
And then fanboys like that Prof guy come in and lowball Hulk. Guys like me can't stand it and do a counter rant and the message boards explode and finally the forum gets locked. This has been happening since the beginning of battle forums

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 07:06 AM
Fifthchild
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by janus77
I'm just glad the Waid shit is over with, Aarons, Waid and whatsisface the other guy ... truly ****ed up Hulk beyond any hopes of repair, or so I'd felt.

Green Scar gone, Banner just a resentful genius always teetering on the edge of madness and intent on killing the "monster" Hulk ... As if Planet Hulk, WWH and pretty much everything over the last decade hadn't happened.

Anyway, Doc Green is "interesting" and the Savage Hulk super-genius/TK potential stuff is also very promising.

Mostly though, the shit shower that was Waid, is over. Stories that are interesting (or less stupid) are in the pipeline and Hulk is intelligent again.

As far as power levels and where Hulk should be placed, I think Hulk should actually feature very little. It should be Banner science-ing the hell out of Earth threatening problems and then, just when thing seem like they're going to spiral out of all control, Banner Hulks out and the agency of chaos saves the day as Banner's planning and scheming - however great they are - can never be an adequate substitute to the raw rampaging brutality of The Hulk.

It'd be a continuation of the lesson that Hulk taught The Leader, The Mad Thinker, Stark, Reed etc ... That Hulk is the "smartest one there is". They cannot think past his power, they cannot do without his chaotic, uncontrollable, unquantifiable and impossible to calculate contributions.

Hulk should be reserved for cosmic/demon god type threats as well as occasionally being manipulated into almost destroying The Avengers/X-Men/Earth when some demon or Thanos or some other entity finds it smartest to use Hulk against The Earth, rather than attempt to match their own strengths against Hulk and Earth.

Banner should invent a flight-suit for Hulk, then go cosmic.

This may be my favourite post of the year. I salute your wisdom.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 03:30 PM
Fifthchild is currently offline Click here to Send Fifthchild a Private Message Find more posts by Fifthchild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I see them in a similar manner. The only difference is if Superman punches out Krona, It'd be still PIS, but I'd see it as more believable than Spidey punching out Galactus.

Whatever

At least the feats of the previous incarnations don't go up in smoke just like that unlike the total reversal of the universe

wink Hmm...
Hulk punching an amped Ironclad sending shockwaves into an infinite dimensions come to mind

stick out tongue Lets just forget about this part okay. I was just riling him up.

cool

Okay, I was not downplaying Superman, I was just showing that he can be downplayed in the same way like your friend is downplaying Hulk.

Darthpower is to blame. OF all the people to mention he had to mention Superman.
And then fanboys like that Prof guy come in and lowball Hulk. Guys like me can't stand it and do a counter rant and the message boards explode and finally the forum gets locked. This has been happening since the beginning of battle forums

Doesn't matter tbh and Superman doesn't belong here. You and ABHI can fuss all day about both characters but it will be an ongoing debate on two sides that will never win. Both Hulk and Superman are the strongest beings on their planer and BOTH get wanked to hell. The only thing an argument of this type is going to lead too is low balling. This isn't the thread for this. Let's debate Ironman vs Hulk.

Hulk wins 10/10

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 04:25 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by Fifthchild
This may be my favourite post of the year. I salute your wisdom.

Any man that sports a Gary Busey avatar is naturally to be respected.

So, thank you thumb up

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 07:32 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Doesn't matter tbh and Superman doesn't belong here.

Pretty much

You and ABHI can fuss all day about both characters but it will be an ongoing debate on two sides that will never win. Both Hulk and Superman are the strongest beings on their planer and BOTH get wanked to hell.

True. And Superman and Hulk are among of the most powerful beings in comics not counting cosmic beings and abstracts.

The only thing an argument of this type is going to lead too is low balling. This isn't the thread for this.
[/B]

I avoid such topics until someone low balls Hulk. Okay ABHI. Let's end it here.
If you want to say anything more PM me.

Let's debate Ironman vs Hulk.

Hulk wins 10/10 [/B]

I already stated my opinion before about this fight

As for the fight, Hulk Smash. Hulk 9.8/10

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 10:20 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Wut?

quote:
laughing out loud

quote:
Whatever
Sure.

quote:
Just like Superman's feats remain with that version.

quote:
wink Hmm...
Not even comparable when it was done via crossroads. The shockwave just went through doorways.

quote:
And who said I was serious?

quote:
But its in character for him to be the top dog.

stick out tongue

quote:
cool

Sure, he can be. Any character can be.

quote:
Amen to that. Lets all chill out.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 03:41 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Just like Superman's feats remain with that version.

Well, Hulk's feats are still his whatever the version. SUperman's feats become a speperate character.

Not even comparable when it was done via crossroads. The shockwave just went through doorways.

And that's exactly what makes it beleivable. And there were doorways to every dimension in the universe, and therefore, infinite pathways.
""Since parallel dimensions such as Microverse were attached, it influenced the multiverse. The Multiverse has literally an infinite number of dimensions. As direct result infinite dimensions have the same volume of infinite planets. Hence the powerful impact would encompass entire dimensions, not only planets""

No one did. I just said I was not serious

But its in character for him to be the top dog.

stick out tongue

lol. The thing I was saying was that many writers did not respect hulk at all and some knew zero about hulk. Some used him simply as a prop character. Only in the recent years thanks to the Avengers movie, PAD and Greg Pak he became one of the big boys again.

Sure, he can be. Any character can be.

That's just what I said

Amen to that. Lets all chill out.

Yep

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 06:45 PM
HulkIsHulk

Now that I think about it, is that your catchphrase?

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 07:26 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Doesn't matter tbh and Superman doesn't belong here. You and ABHI can fuss all day about both characters but it will be an ongoing debate on two sides that will never win. Both Hulk and Superman are the strongest beings on their planer and BOTH get wanked to hell. The only thing an argument of this type is going to lead too is low balling. This isn't the thread for this. Let's debate Ironman vs Hulk.

Hulk wins 10/10

no expression

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 10:57 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote