KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars: Rebels!

Star Wars: Rebels!
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (142): « First ... « 129 130 [131] 132 133 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

Starkiller would have been badly nerfed. So yeah lucky escape.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 10:54 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor

Probably would have been a lameo Inquisitor.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 12:00 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Darth Thor

Nah. The lucky escape is that he wasn't made canon.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 12:34 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

This show had potential, but they shat on all of said potential in the third season. Why? I have no idea. Season 2 set up some really great plot lines that could have allowed this show to surpass Clone Wars. Such a pity.

Spot on article: https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertai...html/?a=viewall

Last edited by Dark-Kenshin on Aug 18th, 2017 at 02:55 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 02:51 PM
Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I feel like it should have followed TCW in being a sort of episodic kind of series, getting different viewpoints of the various Rebel cells and then showing em all come together. Something like that would have done really well imo.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 04:26 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Wow, that could've actually been a couple of really emotionally impactful episodes, but their potential was neutered by not killing off Sabine's mom and brother. I probably should've seen that coming. Also, Gar Saxon is ****ing infuriatingly stupid.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I do like that Bo-Katan has the darksaber now. It's fitting.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 10:43 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

^his name isn't Gar Saxon but idr what it is so whatever lol

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 11:08 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Decent episodes, IMO. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I didn't like how quickly Mon Mothma lost her cool with Saw, though, lol.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 02:53 AM
Zenwolf

Soo...Death Troopers are suppose to be some elite Imperial special forces, yet all we see is them pulling duty that regular Stormtroopers do. Also..also are cruisers made of paper or what?

Episodes overall were...alright enough.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Oct 24th, 2017 at 04:11 AM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 03:59 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

the first part was really good.

I'm starting to hope this might be a good season. I can't remember the last time we had three straight decent-good episodes.

One nitpick: Holy fck is Ezra potrayed as sh!t combatively. His season 2 self was recking entire squadrons of stromtroopers with casual ease, but season 3 ezra can barely hold off three of them?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 04:04 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Ezra just seems like some regular grunt trooper with a lightsaber.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 04:24 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Watched part 2, this season has potential.

That 4 straight episodes which were solid-to really good.

Let's hope they can mainatain this kind of quality throughout.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 04:29 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Rock, you don’t gotta stretch it. They were alright.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 04:59 AM
DarthDuelist9

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
the first part was really good.

I'm starting to hope this might be a good season. I can't remember the last time we had three straight decent-good episodes.

One nitpick: Holy fck is Ezra potrayed as sh!t combatively. His season 2 self was recking entire squadrons of stromtroopers with casual ease, but season 3 ezra can barely hold off three of them?

There were more than 3 troopers, we just saw only those 3. Besides there was a fair distance betweem them making the troopers more effective. He also force slammed those two troopers, casually launched those two cargo containers and wrecked the elite deathtrooper. It was one of his better episodes.

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 08:12 AM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

You have some pretty low standards, lol.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 08:28 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Remember when Ezra could handle stormtroopers without his lightsaber?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVHvU6tPdwE
Or when he could stomp a bunch of them on his own?
https://youtu.be/PZVOA5LTc44?t=16s

Now he can't even take three of them sad

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 08:41 AM
DarthDuelist9

Originally posted by |King Joker|
You have some pretty low standards, lol.

Naaah I just appreciate it more when he shows something new. Besides launching those crates was definitely a pretty good feat, together they should come close to the mass of an A-wing or TIE fighter so...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 08:59 AM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Remember when Ezra could handle stormtroopers without his lightsaber?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVHvU6tPdwE
Or when he could stomp a bunch of them on his own?
https://youtu.be/PZVOA5LTc44?t=16s

Now he can't even take three of them sad

Again, in close quarter combat a jedi is more effective (your examples are close quarter combat) and there were more Stormtroopers than those 3, we see how 3 fall down and afterwards there are still more of them on the dish when Saw destroyes it.

We've seen countless situations where Jedi could've utilised their powers to defeat an enemy yet because of the context and circumstances didn't. Hell we've seen a couple random Zygerian slavers defeat Obi-Wan, Anakin and Rex combined. It all depends on the scenario.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 09:07 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Two very good episodes. I had issue with the Death Troopers and how Ezra was willing to still fight fire with fire after the Malachor fiasco, but overall I enjoyed it, especially Saw.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 02:44 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Decent episodes, IMO. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I didn't like how quickly Mon Mothma lost her cool with Saw, though, lol.

I can't stand Mon Mothma. That was a highlight for me.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 02:45 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote